It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien communities on Earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I just made a huge post and it would not load, then it dissapeared. This thread is so significant, I would love to talk with you about so much more.

Wow I just really let the cat out of the bag I guess, I wont repeat for now, but yes, I am so glad to have found this thread.

Hello Antar!

Yes! There is a lot more in the bag than just the proverbial cat. A lot more. We must be careful however, to let things out slowly so as to ease All into things without being labeled fringe or speculative. We can chew collectively on small pieces at a time and on that solid foundation of open mind and critical eye will We build a solid science or psy-ence to study. I have said it before that I think the optimum ratio of study to speculation should be around 90:10. Just enough speculation to move things forward without stretching what little factual evidence there is to the point of creating holes for all to fall into and become lost. Slow and steady.

You are a valuable part of this Antar and I am not entirely certain as to the full "why" of that but Your presence implies something key and perhaps others are here in the same capacity that are key but either don't know it yet or are holding out for fear of redicule. In either regard it is a gross hinderence.

Thank You for your valuable input.

Cheers,

Erik

p.s. For what it is worth, it took five attempts when I first started this thread over a year ago for it to finally post and from 3 different computers and two different connections. What that implies or means, I do not know...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I just made a huge post and it would not load, then it dissapeared. This thread is so significant, I would love to talk with you about so much more.

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

p.s. For what it is worth, it took five attempts when I first started this thread over a year ago for it to finally post and from 3 different computers and two different connections. What that implies or means, I do not know...

Could it be the same energy that corrupted your website? It would have been a delight to have become part of it.

It is time to start getting the info out, why I am not sure. I am excited to learn more about your experience Erik and wonder if your wife and family are as evolved as you?

[edit on 2-9-2009 by antar]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Its not hiding its in most of my threads or posts. You just have to be aware to see it. Talking on a board is one thing sharing your experiences with other openly in normal conversation is a whole different ball game, I do it with those I trust, nothing more nothing less.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by menguard]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Its not hiding its in most of my threads or posts. You just have to be aware to see it. Talking on a board is one thing sharing your experiences with other openly in normal conversation is a whole different ball game, I do it with those I trust, nothing more nothing less.

Menguard -

You have no idea how much I fully appreciate and understand Your position. I thought You might be posting as such and so therefore a closer scrutiny regarding the reading of Your posts is in order. I appreciate very much what You have shared thus far. It is very valuable. Most kind and courageous of You my dear Friend.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Could it be the same energy that corrupted your website? It would have been a delight to have become part of it.

It is time to start getting the info out, why I am not sure. I am excited to learn more about your experience Erik and wonder if your wife and family are as evolved as you?

[edit on 2-9-2009 by antar]

I agree whole-heartedly that it is imperative to inform those whom would listen with an objective ear and see with an unveiled eye that which is to be known. Boy, did that sound cryptic. So be it.

As far as my Wife and Kids being as "evolved" as I am, there are those, including my Self that would argue that it is I who is below them in many regards...

I am only an empty channel and vessel doing my heart-felt best to serve.

=)

Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Menguard -

You have no idea how much I fully appreciate and understand Your position. I thought You might be posting as such and so therefore a closer scrutiny regarding the reading of Your posts is in order. I appreciate very much what You have shared thus far. It is very valuable. Most kind and courageous of You my dear Friend.

Cheers,

Erik

You have no idea how many other people fully appreciate, and feel this `pain`, of sharing open thoughts and experiential-ism against a 'closed' crowd, that is tough.

As for synchronicity mentioned, isn't it though? Just this, I guess it is really that simple.

After all, isn't it hard to convince people of something you believe from overall experience? Especially without them going out and doing the same to discover it, they couldn't possibly reach the same conclusion!

Hence, the reasoning of holding back I guess... I think it is more because of the realization of the great difficulty to explain, not ones fear of the validity of the statements.

A

[edit on 2-9-2009 by 7redorbs]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 7redorbs

Some words are beyond description. Somethings are beyond description.

To fully experience it is hard enough let alone trying to explain it to let other ordinary folk understand it. But if you were to post it to a sci-fi crowd they would accept it.

I could post things here that would scare the living # out of people, but I don't not out of fear of rejection but out of peoples own well being. The brain is only wired to interprete what it is ready for.

The basis of Ordinary reality, and non-Ordinary Reality would be the categorization it should fall under.

Lets say an astronaught goes to the moon, the astronaught recalls going there but can't remember how it felt?

Shouldn't feeling proceed logical inquiry, last I checked were more emotional beings then non-emotional. So when an astronaught left Earth he left behind his logical mind or his (ordinary reality) and stepped into a non-ordinary reality, things that happen outside the box. Now everything he did or that took place is stored inside his bodies emotinal field he just needs the right memory to bring it back into the world of ordinary reality.

In space there is no, UP, DOWN, LEFT, OR RIGHT, there is only the DIRECT MOMENT TO ENCOUNTER THINGS WHATS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

So when you are percieving something out there, truly you are at a disadvantage you are trying to gauge everything from EARTHS POINT OF VIEW. What is outside Earths point of view, endless mysterious worlds with no fathom.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7redorbs

You have no idea how many other people fully appreciate, and feel this `pain`, of sharing open thoughts and experiential-ism against a 'closed' crowd, that is tough.

As for synchronicity mentioned, isn't it though? Just this, I guess it is really that simple.

After all, isn't it hard to convince people of something you believe from overall experience? Especially without them going out and doing the same to discover it, they couldn't possibly reach the same conclusion!

Hence, the reasoning of holding back I guess... I think it is more because of the realization of the great difficulty to explain, not ones fear of the validity of the statements.

A

[edit on 2-9-2009 by 7redorbs]

Thank You, 7 for Your insight. Most kind. Although I can't promise a safe haven on this thread from those that would cast stones instead of rose petals, I can say that there are Those here that will give only a kind ear and take an uncluttered and critical look at all situations and experiences as geniune sincerity warrants. It shouldn't be too hard to discern those that would listen from those that would sandbag.

Mockery, separation, prejudice, redicule; these are not the harbingers of any serious study esoteric or not and they will most certainly not be tolerated. Criticism is tantamount to any research but only when conducted in a civil and humane approach.

Those are the best safeguards I can offer. There are no garaunteurs to be had except when One let's go of the Mind and listens only to the Heart.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by 7redorbs

*snip*

Shouldn't feeling proceed logical inquiry, last I checked were more emotional beings then non-emotional. So when an astronaught left Earth he left behind his logical mind or his (ordinary reality) and stepped into a non-ordinary reality, things that happen outside the box. Now everything he did or that took place is stored inside his bodies emotinal field he just needs the right memory to bring it back into the world of ordinary reality.

Well said and duly understood! Thanks!

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have been re-boning up on some of the American Indian Myth and Lore that I grew up with in the Southwest namely the Navajo (Dineh) and Hopi peoples.

There are some interesting correlatives that could maybe apply to this study. Can we use documented stories in Myth and Lore constructs as evidence toward a repeatable end? It would be difficult to sift through to say the least.

I grew up with a lot of Witch Stories that were very taboo and for the most part not talked about by the Indigeninous because you might be a Witch your self and it is that kind of superstitious mindset that makes getting to the actual tangible evidence difficult.

For instance, it took me quite some time to be trusted enough by the Dineh friends I made to be told stories of the Ant People who lived underground all throughout Dinetah/Dine'Bike'yah (Navajoland). Not much more was given me other than some descriptors that resound with some of the "Insectoid" type aliens I've read about in books and other threads here on ATS. My hesitance lies in that the Navajo never told me if they were Terrestrial in origin and just simply lived subterranean in relative anonimity. I must note that these Ant People are NOT to be confused with the Navajo Skinwalker which is simply a Witch with purported shapeshifting abilities that enable the Witch to become various and sundry animals such as owls, wolves, deer, bats and so on.

The Hopi are even more secretive but the stories of the Katsina Societies also elude to this study's train of thought. The Katsinas live in the sacred San Francisco Peaks above Flagstaff, Arizona and every year they make the pilgrimage down to the three Hopi Mesas to bring hopefully, blessings and wisdoms to the Hopi Villages such as Mishongnovi, Shungopavi and Old Oraibi.

The commonality in these two is that they are beings residing under the earth with apparent paranormal powers that have visited human beings and affected their culture, beliefs and in some cases interbred according to myth and legend.

I know there are similar stories regarding the Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime but seeing as how I have not had much study in their metaphysics, I am currently unable to make a relative connection that may exist between the two continent's indigenous cultures. Any help in that regard would be wonderful. Even better straight from the proverbial horse's mouth. Any Djalu or such that care to share or that are able to share without breaking beliefs and taboos? Forgive my ignorance.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
*Ahhhhh!!! The Double Post Demon got me!*

[edit on 22/SeppmTue, 08 Sep 2009 12:52:27 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Never get old? Maybe they're Highlanders not aliens...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blumoon
Never get old? Maybe they're Highlanders not aliens...

Highlanders? Could you elaborate some? I claim ignorance. Please flesh that out a little for the sake of the thread.

Thanks and Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well to satisfy the "speculation and conjecture" portion of this thread's study, I found this article by a Scott Mandelker. I am not entirely familiar with him but in his writing this article, he was wise enough to put in some disclaimers which makes it a little more palatable if not slightly plausible. This fits squarely in the "who knows" category of research and it might spawn some more creative angles and ways of looking at this proposed idea for indeed, Who knows?

EXTRATERRESTRIALS LIVING ON EARTH

Now it's time to hear from some people who consider themselves Walk-ins and Wanderers. In the research I did for my first book, I found most of them intelligent, reasonable, and quite willing to share their stories and the details of their awakening. To simply label them kooky and far-out ignores the subtlety of what they're saying, and the intensity of what they've gone through. Here are a few stories. -- Scott Mandelker

Source and rest of Article...

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

For those who are interested I have created a Forums and Message site called Contact for Contactees, Abductees and other UFO/Alien experiencers. It is a site that is built with integrity, honesty and compassion toward those of who have experienced this phenomenon and wish to share with others in a safe environment to perhaps glean a bit of understanding, closure and comprehension concerning their experience. I welcome all who would benefit from such a safe haven and accept the tolerant and compassionate candor from those that would learn.

Cheers,

Erik

I have reinstated the Contact website today. Only this time I have broadened it's scope by expanding it to include all fields of Paranormal Study and Contact as I feel they are all one phenomenon.

We plan on investigating credible cases with a critical eye without tarrying into any of the lunatic fringe inherent with these fields. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/SeppmSat, 12 Sep 2009 16:53:49 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by redwoodjedi

Sometimes after a full night of reading I feel like I could be the only human on this planet. The countless threads with people claiming to have alien souls plus all the star people add to that the enlightened ones. I predict that no negativity will come to this thread purely on the fact that you have done this in a nice manner. The stone throwing happens only when 1 takes a stance of superiority.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RankRancid
Reply to post by redwoodjedi

Sometimes after a full night of reading I feel like I could be the only human on this planet. The countless threads with people claiming to have alien souls plus all the star people add to that the enlightened ones. I predict that no negativity will come to this thread purely on the fact that you have done this in a nice manner. The stone throwing happens only when 1 takes a stance of superiority.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Hey! Thanks for the Pat on the Back. Much appreciated. Yeah. I don't think anything ever gets solved let alone properly investigated if there is going to be a lot of immature behavior. The topic is stressful enough as it is without having to add to it. Everybody has something to contribute if they just bring their intelligent and fact oriented voice to the table without any preconceived notions or conclusions. Bottom line. Nobody knows a darn thing. So we stick to dealing with what we have and build on that. From that standpoint we all have equal footing because as I already stated, nobody knows a dang thing.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The 'TallWhites' live in Nevada near Indian Springs.
You can google them and find out more

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
The 'TallWhites' live in Nevada near Indian Springs.
You can google them and find out more

Thanks! Will do. I'll let you know what I find.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

And the "short blues" live in the mushroom village behind my house. They are a particularly strange group of aliens, having only one female and no fighting to speak of. They used to be led by this elderly fellow in red garb, but one day when playing badminton I accidentally squished him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join