It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Ministers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, in Kentucky it seems the Ministers don't think they have to follow the law. A high school has had a minister visiting for awhile. The Super Intendent found out and banned it. The Minister doesn't know why. A 30 some old guy going to a highschool with little girls, well, actually the little boys should be more worried from past behavoir of the religous folks. Anyways, but finally the guy was banned from visiting the school during school hours.

Any thoughts? Any reason why he should be allowed to push his beliefs on others? Well, no, but anyone wanna try to come up with some for a good arguement?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Any reason why he should be allowed to push his beliefs on others? Well, no, but anyone wanna try to come up with some for a good arguement?

School is for school and not for non-school staff to wander the hallways preaching.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It's usually never ministers who molest children, it's usually priests. And not all priests molest children. There is a difference between ministers and priests.

[Edited on 2/23/2004 by TekNo88]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
yeah but they don't learn anything in school anymore?

maybe they should learn a bit about the soul, or does that not matter?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well, good point, did a google, ministers sleep with tennage women, not 6 year old boys. I am sorry for lumping the two together.

Anyways, NEO, if the kids want to listen about things that don't exist, let them go to math class where they have to find the area of a round triangle(shape does not exist, it can not be drawn or shown) by using imaginary numbers(numbers that do not exist).

Anyways, who says they don't learn anything? Is it because they don't try to learn or because they don't pay attention? Sure, lots of kids don't learn, mainly because they space out, skip, or are to busy writting notes to learn. And the soul? Where is this "soul" you are talking about? I have been operated on several times, opened up my gut area, chest area, all that, and they never found this "soul" thing you keep harking on.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There is a difference between ministers and priests.

Minsters sleep with little girls,

Preists sleep with little boys

I hope this helps strighten things out for you

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There are many that would disagree with you on the subject of the soul, as to its existance.

In regards religous professionals (If I may?), I'm sure that many of them are not paedophiles or homosexual.

Sadly some are and I have reason to believe that this has been going on for a long time. But how many here could maintain an oath of chastity? I doubt very few, but that does not justify preying on others of course.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well, I've been in an oath of chastity for a loooooong time, and I don't go out raping little boys and girls. So chastity is not an excuse.

top topics

join