It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message From the Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
ATS may deem this off subject but in light of what is happening to our world, I thought a reminder of what we think and how it affects the world might be pertinent.

Message From the Water

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yes, this is a great topic. Thoughts affect reality. Alot. This information has not been given back to humanity for a long time but in this instance, it has. We affect water with thoughts, we therefore affect our entire body, as well as any body we think of. Similar to when they affected the water in a lake miles away through prayer - we can affect reality locally as well as far away!

This is probably going to be moved to belowtopsecret or skunkworks, but good thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
thats amazing

That video made a good point: our thoughts have a astonishing effect on ourselves. I have nothing to say; I'am surprised I cried (hey men can get emotional too!) for no reason in happiness. That's when I know its real.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Could be the temperature at which they freeze... Not too convinced by the video that this has anything to do with thought or feelings... Although it is quite interesting here is how crystals form...

By growing snow crystals in the laboratory under controlled conditions, one finds that their shapes depend on the temperature and humidity.

Full Source

PDF File

Most likely just the difference in temperature that cause the different shapes... This could be altered to achieve the effects you are seeing in the video... There is nothing in the video that explains the conditions when forming the crystals...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
what i would like to know is if this experiment were to be repeated, would the drops crystalise in the same exact pattern? now that would be truly amazing. and i would also like to know the conditions as the previous poster stated.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Off topic, but darnit, I cannot see any videos that everyone posts! Please elaborate! The OP's topic title caught my eye, but without esp or my home computer, I haven't a clue what is being discussed!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
why are you not able to see any of the videos? and what are you using to view the thread, are on mobile maybe?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Be careful of taking advice from people who have less life experience than a potted plant. If you don't know how to judge a potted plant, imagine the person you are listening to livimg in your home while you are away for a year.
Many of these people are trapped and are in terminal denial because the truth means their screwed.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

This is base on the work of Masuro Emoto and it was featured on the documentary What the Bleep Do We Know?

I'm also very fascinated with this subject. Strangely, the critics of the experiment (ie James Randi) point out that the effect cannot be reproduced in a double-blind experiment.

Now, obviously I am not a scientist, (so excuse my ignorance) but how could this be possibly reproduced in a double-blind experiment? How could the monks concentrate on one thing without knowing what that one thing is?

[edit on 30/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I remember a c2c on near death experiencers. Of the waters singing God's praises in babbling brooks. Also of other experiments in regards to water. I truly believe there is something to this.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

can you see it here?

new topics

top topics

join