It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAPTION CONTEST #4 – 1ST bigfatfurrytexan - 2ND AnAbsoluteCreation - 3RD DuneKnight

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Ms. Clinton, I'm from the O'Reilly Factor on Fox News....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Reporter: Senator Clinton. Why do you think Rush Limbaugh is telling Republicans to vote for you in the primaries?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Secret Service Agent: We won't have to let security lapse, if he keeps eating like this.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Reporter: What is your Health Care Plan?

John McCain: If I'm elected President, there will be free Metamucil for everyone. It certainly works for me.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

"You'll never believe this control, I've been stood behind him for the last 10 minutes giving the 'Knuckle-Shuffle' insult and no-one's noticed!"

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Hate you, hate you, hate you, you're cool, hate you....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Mrs Clinton, could you please elaborate on 'the first rule of fightclub'?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So Mrs Clinton, If you become president, how do you intend to top your husbands cigar antics

control... hes just taken one bite, and another ......... send thanks to mrs clinton for the sandwich .. (sounds of spluttering) .... sir.... are you ok sir .....

oooooo i like you .........

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

McCain: And this is how I demonstrate sitting on a man's lap, while a woman sits on mine, and another man sits on hers. I'm sure somewhere in the process someone got lucky.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Mrs. Clinton, do you have any comment on allegations that you were a Gold Card Customer of "The Emperor's Club"?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

"No, we don't have any clowns or dancing girls. You must be looking for the ATS Convention down the hall."

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'd be a proud conservative liberal Republican. Ok sir, now let me ask you the same question... what would you do for a Klondike bar?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

(Singing like Frank Sinatra)
......Ive got you under my skin, Ive got you deep in the heart of me......

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Mrs Clinton, with all the controversy over your husbands past and with the current presidential finals looming I think all of America would be interested to know ........ Why did the chicken cross the road ......

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Damn micro technology! i preferred it when the nuclear football was carried by a muscle bound colonel.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Guys, your right .... he cant tell the differnce ..... Vegetarian .... yeah right !!!! Damn steve ..... thats $10 i owe you.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Control ! he found the chip, He found the chip

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

And over here on the left hand side of the map, What are these states called.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I told you i would return Mr Anderson ......... oh! Your not Mr Anderson.....

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Is there any truth the to the rumour that AboveTopSecret.com have asked you to be a new Conspiracy Master?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join