It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The top 3 unknown conspiracies of our lifetimes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Merry meet, and a fine introduction to the boards, sir!

I haven't had the chance to gaze over all the various links, information, and the books that have been mentioned thus far; but I shall certainly be seeking them all out.

Where it concerns Mind Control, though, I would like to posit that there is hard and soft mind control.

Hard Mind Control, I would wager, involves a self-termination order at the end of whatever actions the puppet has been designed around. I honestly think many of the school shootings, and other strange violence issues of our time are largely social engineering towards more police-state mentalities and controls.

The Virginia Tech shootings really got me to thinking about this, because it seems part of the propaganda; establishing a poorly understood cross-section of society in the loner type, and exploiting the fear and trepidation concerning such people to compound societies fears of the different... thusly securing the familiar even more firmly in their mind.

Provide a solution to the problem that would seem, on it's face, to be a good idea.

There seems to be a LOT of social conditioning going on lately, no less. From the publicly trained reactions to anything with "Pedophile" in the title, to school shootings, terrorism, the divisive nature of political debate (separating people into subsets of society and providing them argumentation tools that are non-productive or counter-productive through propagandized media and canned responses which provide no information while exploiting general emotion and sentiment), emphasis on emotional appeals in arguments, and lack of logical sense in any reasoned debate.

I get the very strong feeling that a lot of this is intended to keep people in chaos, while also making it easier to control others.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Merry meet, & merry part, and merry meet again.

So, how do we rid ourselves of all these idiots in control?

I think I liked your comforting tone as much as your brilliance making the distinction between hard and soft mind control.

It seems the Brits take ATS to heart, wouldn’t you agree?

…an editor, literary agent …that’s it, that’s what you are, not a spook. I had no idea you were out there, good to hear you.

Social engineering towards police-state mentalities and controls are now eastern European, Pakistani and Chinese … in the good old U.S. of A. we’ve grown so stupid (not ATS folks, but the subject population) we don’t need mind control we’ve got Paris Hilton.

I was saying 15 years ago to the editor of the White House intelligence news daily Halliburton, Kelly Brown & Root may or may not have shot down the plane with the President of Bechtel flying past Croatia consequently awarded (rewarded?) … redevelopment contracts over there beating out bin Laden construction

…that, since we’d de-communized the communists and re-Russia-ed them, we’d march through Pakistan heroin fields financing black-ops to China like in Cuba and Angola with chemical warfare and designer-genes bio war(e) …Bob of all people told me weeks ago his friends said Chinese whoever-they-are-that-would-issue-such-a-statement said if we attack them with biological and chemical weapons in a destabilization theatre, they’d “know who we are and come get us”.

Seriously, how many new currencies are we coming up with:
…the new Iran bourse petro currency some of our nutty friends want to destroy Iran for?
…the new Bush Can/U.S./Mexico currency?
…the new Saudi/Bahrian/Consul of Omir gulf petro currency being invented to counter the new Iran petro-currency?

What else is new? Isn’t there anything better for the pea-brains to do that sit around doing genocide and making play money? Is all they ever do is (can’t say that on tv).

…thusly securing the familiar even more firmly in their mind.

Why don’t we just nuke Saudi Arabia and blame it on Israel? Or nuke China by mistake and apologize. Cheney could take Bush hunting then be president. Hillary could be vice president under the desk and Obama could be Ambassador of Protocol, that's what he's doing anyway. He makes everyone happy. He's a walking mind control pill (but, preferable over the 'others').

We have space station, we don’t need to keep people in chaos … we don’t have to control people when we can eliminate them. Isn’t that the Rhodes way? …just starve them, but the Queen prefers AIDs-away and genetic warfare.

The problem is folks like you aren’t in charge of things, people such as you and I end up working for idiots …because a 5-year-old child could do a better job of putting the world together in peace than these sociopathic …and, pathological… idiots do in taking the world apart in war. Just don’t get multiple-personality on me, or go native.

I figure there’s just about one stadium full of the trouble-making money-issuing-class vampire Illuminati to eliminate – lose 50,000 and make Earth as pleasant and smooth as one of your replies. Can't hurt 'em, just maroon 'em, got to watch my inner healing process, I don't got to project no stinkin' oppression.

You could reply …you …could … one of those delightfully comforting letters that would spell out the answer.

Please write another one of those smooth replies that don’t miss a beat or leave out a single note. It’s the only peace I’ve had for a while, reading it is so damn comforting.

Do us a favor. ATS folks would be thrilled, as would I.

You’re such a relief to encounter, I miss you already, thought I was the last one left.

Your writing/editing’s like the editor for James Michener’s, Dec 12, 1988, San Francisco Chronicle: ‘Campaign Had Ominous Signs Of American Fascism.”

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I've read quite a bit about the socio-economic conspiracies that have been prevalent in world history and am not surprised. "Its always about the money". Having researched more into it I can honestly say theres a good reason for the young to respect their elders.

Sign me a man with much gray hair. Thanks for the post and have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

Here's the Michener article your writing/editing style reminded me of:

Campaign Had signs of American fascism

Dec. 12 1988, San Francisco Chronicle printed a James Michner column, Campaign Had Ominous Signs of American Fascism.

“This year’s election scared me. It was conducted with a brutality and lack of attention to basic issues which appalled. The success of its ugly strategies flashed signals that this was the kind of electioneering we should expect during the next three national campaigns of this century.

“What frightened me? The tactics that proved so effective were those which Josef Goebbels found useful in destroying the German Republic in the 1930s. First, the ‘big lie’, the endless repetition until it becomes accepted proof, and the desire to destroy the opposition rather than refute its arguments.

“Second. Appropriating the emotional symbols of nationhood such as the flag, the pledge of allegiance, prayer in schools, exaltation of the family, opposition to abortion, and a macho boast that all citizens have the right to carry firearms and use them at will.

“Third. Denouncing anyone who did not pass those self-imposed ‘litmus tests’ as ‘outside the mainstream, unpatriotic’, perhaps even ‘treasonous’.

“Fourth. The callous use of race, in the case of Willie Horton, to inflame prejudices and divide the population. Michael Dukakis was not defeated, he was destroyed. And that kind of victory does not serve the republic well. If persisted in, it could lead to American-style Fascism. I am a liberal Democrat who un-successfully ran for Congress in 1962, one of the best things I’ve ever done, because it taught me facts about American political life.

“As a member of the board of directors of Radio Liberty, and Radio Free Europe, which strive to portray an honest portrait of our nation abroad, I am an anti-Communist warrior. However, the Bush men did corrupt the political system. And, in a time of quiet and growing crises, they prevented any reasonable debate on the great issues facing this nation. As a consequence, we have postponed rather than solved our problems, and when the due bills are presented, the results may be devastating.

“What are these problems? Consider, the enormous burden of debt whose management tempts us into so many false steps.

“The imbalance of our trade with foreign nations so that we became a consuming nation rather than a producing one.

“The abandonment of one major area of production after another to other nations better organized, trained and disciplined than our own. I refer to steel, automobiles, communications systems, shipping, clothing, shoes and even minor items like the printing of books.

“The constant selling-off of our capital goods to foreigners at bargain-basement prices.

“The debasement of our public schools so we send half-educated young people to compete against fully-educated Japanese, Germans and Koreans.

“The determined swing of our judiciary to the hard-Right, so that the natural changes that all societies need to survive, will probably be inhibited as civil liberties are lost.

“We divert so much of our wealth to the servicing of our trillion-dollar debt, that most of the taxes I pay go to service debt. We are making bankers richer, and workers poorer. And I expect this imbalance to worsen.

“But it is the prospect of seeing four or five ultra-Right-wing justices on the Supreme Court that really scares me. For then, the subtle balances that have prevailed in our civic life may be destroyed,” James Michner said.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist

It's easy enough to say, yet hardest to put to action. We must empower ourselves as individuals and make reclamation of our independance in the face of false wisdom.

I think I liked your comforting tone as much as your brilliance making the distinction between hard and soft mind control.

It seems the Brits take ATS to heart, wouldn’t you agree?

The insidious nature of mind control is that it is most effective when applied in both soft and hard principals. To such people as those in power, people are instruments of their will.

I am flattered that you think I am a brit, though I am merely an Alaskan. I think it may have to do with my love of the english language, as I certainly have an illicit tryst with the tongue.

…an editor, literary agent …that’s it, that’s what you are, not a spook. I had no idea you were out there, good to hear you.

It is heartening to hear someone who appreciates the written word as I, it is a failing art and one poorly abused in this age of electronics.

Social engineering towards police-state mentalities and controls are now eastern European, Pakistani and Chinese … in the good old U.S. of A. we’ve grown so stupid (not ATS folks, but the subject population) we don’t need mind control we’ve got Paris Hilton.

I would not propose that we have all become stupid, though the "Dumbing Down" is certainly taking place. For those that belong to the intelligencia, they engineer quarrels of perspective and poison them with pseudo-logic.

Take as example the arguments of intellectual property, and how one side is eagerly appeasing of the perpetuation of the greed models. The wisest men in the last 200 years are relegated to the quaint and out of style, claimed to be lacking in foresight and forethought.

Jefferson was always careful in his proposals that limited freedoms, and had a loose tongue where concerns their abuses.

Merely a side-bar to the greater insidiousness of propaganda.

What else is new? Isn’t there anything better for the pea-brains to do that sit around doing genocide and making play money? Is all they ever do is (can’t say that on tv).

I have long dwelled upon the reasons as to why those in power seek more control, more influence and more power over the common man. I have never once been disillusioned of the thought that there are deep machinations and increasing complexities to those king-makers atop their god-heads as they dole out favored blessings upon their chosen ones... but the WHY has often baffled me. I have thought perhaps that incredible power such as that wielded by they-above has tendency to create true sociopaths with naught a concern for the common slave.

The problem is folks like you aren’t in charge of things, people such as you and I end up working for idiots …because a 5-year-old child could do a better job of putting the world together in peace than these sociopathic …and, pathological… idiots do in taking the world apart in war. Just don’t get multiple-personality on me, or go native.

Ahh, but therein's the rub; it's been there since well before Plato's time, though he commented upon it most adequately in "The Republic". The Guardianship is only befitting those least inclined to rule over their fellow man, those most wise that they realize they hold no desire to rule others. They alone are most qualified to rule... and least likely to do so.

Compounding the tragedy is that of the Shadow-Play, and those that view it... who think those who've seen the sun are crazy, for their world is but shadows on a wall.

I figure there’s just about one stadium full of the trouble-making money issuing-class vampire Illuminati to eliminate – lose 50,000 and make Earth as pleasant and smooth as one of your replies. Can't hurt 'em, just maroon 'em, got to watch my inner healing process, I don't got to project no stinkin' oppression.

Oh, such an elegantly simple solution to so rooted a sickness. If only it were so easy. They do sometimes get together in one building, but such a solution requires the highest cost of all; that ruddiest of currencies, human blood and sacrifice.

Please write another one of those smooth replies that don’t miss a beat or leave out a single note. It’s the only peace I’ve had for a while, reading it is so damn comforting.

So simple is the solution, so hard it's execution. To self-empower means to free yourself from the mind control, to acknowledge what is changeable by yourself or by others, and to respect and exalt the differences we as humans share. Not to let hatred, fear, and poison direct your soul.

People need to stop attacking eachother for perceived or pretended slights against them. They need to stop abusing their fellow man, or allowing themselves to be convinced to abuse. Concern ourselves with the problems, focus on the solutions, and hang it all for the differences we have between us.

Some might say we can't agree on solutions. I say we must.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by TheColdDragon]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
[edit on 2-4-2008 by leftVIEW]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

x

[edit on 2-4-2008 by leftVIEW]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

I've known counterterrorist since 1991. We met when George the 1st tricked Saddam into invading Kuwait, then wouldn't let him wriggle free, demanding instead the beginning of the 100-Years War on Terrorism to replace the defunct Cold War that he'd been instrumental in continuing, perhaps kicked off with helping kill JFK who was obviously about to go off the reservation (become un-mind-controlled) after getting pissed off about the Bay of Pigs, in which few dispute George I's role. And I can also attest to CT's age, which is some 7 years less than my own, as well as all the references he's provided, as we've been swapping these for the past 17 years. As well as I know him, I am surprised at some of his conclusions and pleased that he didn't lose track of his progressive/left worldview in the process.

What's important is that we all try to be scrupulously honest in what we report and in our own thinking. Certainly not an easy task, but one with a long history. Just today I picked up Immanuel Kant's 1784 essay on What Is Enlightenment, and was reminded that it was then what it is today: making a serious effort to use critical thinking and not let others think for us. Today that is harder than ever, as we have to overcome the media, Madison Avenue, bogus historians, the CIA's Mighty Wurlitzer, Hollywood, dozens or hundreds of other traps, and all the old pressures of conformity is bliss. And thrown into that what I see as "real" mind control, where chemicals and other such are used to twist a mind into doing what the puppet masters want, such as Sirhan Sirhan's hypnosis that fateful night when Thane Eugene Caesar shot RFK.

So many threads within a thread. Regardless, congrats A, for adding some merriment and frustration to our thinking.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Great post with a hell of alot of information to digest
looking forward to digging into it all and tieing it all together.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
“They”, the ‘Fed-money-issuing-class’ (of interlocking directorate of banks, oil & utility companies) fund & direct (oversee, manage & deploy) black budget ops.

No. 3. Fed’s Dillion-Read bank (No.1, below) co-directors via Fed’s Brown & Root/Blackwater/Halliburton interacted w/Presidents Bush alleged personal (narco-petroleum-weapons) traffick(ing) on Bush-owned U.S. off-shore oil platforms –- black budget oppressive operations. www.copvcia.com... & en.wikipedia.org... & www.narconews.com...

No. 2. Vatican as a church/religion is as good any. As a nation, it’s historically (& likely remains) a money-laundry for black ops funds, genocide, terrorism, social engineering/mind-control and propaganda. The Vatican-country’s black-ops funding and operations inc. their ratline smuggling out Nazis and Nazi treasure. www.namebase.org...

No. 1. The Fed-interlocking directorate originates, manages, funds and prioritizes black budget ops as a military/para-military/covert/terrorist ops taking lives and designed to cause oppression (control) through economic destabilization, economic warfare, and economic terrorism.

Halliburton was co-founded by the Fed interlocking directory. Cheney, ex-president of Halliburton is a large stockholder making huge dividends. Kellogg, Brown & Root & Blackwater are Halliburton subsidiaries. Halliburton is owned by the Fed interlocking directorate. Cheney is the brains behind Bush-2 …just as Bechtel (ex-pres of Bechtel was George Shultz) as U.S. foreign secretary was the brains behind Reagan, and Bush-1. Fed operatives (directors) founded Bechtel & Halliburton. These companies benefit from black budget funding amounts and sources. Bechtel was founded by Fed operatives (directors), Bechtel bought Dillion Read bank; CIA being Fed’s private army gets black-budget funds from the Fed and Fed-controlled banks like BCCI to fund black ops.

Dillion-Read bank v.p. Paul Nitze en.wikipedia.org... wrote National Security Memorandum-68, a ‘legal’ cornerstone for a socially engineered religion called ‘The Cold War’, a subset of Fed’s idolatry called, ‘anti-communism’ w/attendant slaughter. The Cold War was characterized by black budget operations, and black budgets generated by heroin, coc aine, petroleum and weapons trafficking by Fed interlocking operatives (directorates) worldwide. (Dillion-Read in orig. post No. 1 urls ‘Fed ownership charts’.

The Fed’s newest religion and idol is the 100-year War on Terrorism, a make-over of the Cold War co-financed by black budget (i.e. untraceable) funding co-derived from al Qaeda (Saudi Arabian) heroin trafficking in Pakistan; like how Contras “anti-communist freedom fighters” were financed by trafficking in coc aine.

The Fed-money-issuing-class co-founded BCCI, which laundered narco-dollars & financed death-squads & bin Laden and coups to win global economic turf-wars for the Fed. And also outsourced U.S. intelligence to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Halliburton (one of the companies they co-founded).

Fed launders 500 billion narco-dollars yearly in it’s U.S. banks, & 500 billion in its German banks --used as seed money for black budget venture capital operations. www.google.com...,GGLJ:2006-42,GGLJ:en&q=peter+dale+scott+black+budget+ops & books.google.com... & en.wikipedia.org...

More: www.madcowprod.com... ~ www.amazon.com... misc: www.podcastdirectory.com... & ftrsummary.blogspot.com... & spitfirelist.com... ~ mind control: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

I noticed there that you brought up the company Bechtel and i thought it might interest you guys of something i heard while working on the New Doha International Airport they are the main contractors on the site and i heard through a good source that Bechtel is actually not getting paid any money for the project but they are instead getting permission from the Qatari Government to make sea ports surrounding the airport.
Im not sure how to go about looking further into this for proof i just thought it would be interesting to find out if there is any other major things they have got in exchange for work sorry if i have gone off topic just thought it may be a little interesting fact if there is proof that is.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
re: No. 1 & No. 3 in my orig post
counterterrorist response to: musselwhite's 'Hillary Clinton Is Ethically Unfit to Hold Public Office' www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hillary as I recall from reading this article www.narconews.com... was an attorney for HUD

when HUD was dumping forclosed mortgages in East L.A. at 10% of market value either

to, or a front for, Dillon-Read bank (& Fed co-) directors -- while

Governor Clinton's Meena Arkansas and East L.A. were two publicized clearinghouses for CIA/Contra/coc aine -- while

Dillon-Read (& Fed co-) directors were originating and growing the 'private prison industry' (& defending Reynolds Tobacco-Nabisco from a lawsuit by the European Union & several South American countries for laundering heroin & coc aine narco-dollars with Camel cigarettes) then

During the Clinton Presidency, HUD misplaced 59 billion dollars www.freerepublic.com... which has never been found. So, Chelsey, what can you say about Vincent Foster?

p.s. Penagon misplaced 2.3 trillion dollars www.apfn.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
re: No. 1 (Fed) in my orig post
counterterrorist response to Springer's ATS EXCLUSIVE! Jim Marrs comments on recent NY Times JFK "Letter/Advert" ATS EXCLUSIVE! www.abovetopsecret.com...

is:
Mohammed al Fayed -> Zapruder -> Suite 8F -> the Fed -> JFK www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

(Re: No. 1 on my orig post)

(I don’t know much about Qatar except the conspiratorial Fed-interlocking-directorate (of which Bechtel is part) loves them. www.cia.gov... www.qp.com.qa... ) www.cia.gov... )

Here’s how to research your question, enter: Bechtel New Doha International Airport into google www.google.com...,GGLJ:2006-42,GGLJ:en&q=Bechtel+New+Doha+International+Airport .

When I did that, I chose the fifth entry: ‘The Government of Qatar Signs Contract with Bechtel to Develop the ... www.asiatraveltips.com...

Which said: “The Government of Qatar has awarded US giant engineering and project management company Bechtel the contract to develop the New Doha International Airport (NDIA), which will cost QAR9.125 billion (US$2.5 billion) for phase one alone.

Also see ‘Friends in High Places’ www.amazon.com...

Payment is not always what meets the eye, and can be the Fed raising or lowering an interest point to affect its friends and enemies, consent for loans from IMF and World bank, permission for sales of surplus weapons, sales of new conventional or biological, chemical, electronic, nuclear weapon, promises for deployment of military forces, covert operations, acquisition of nuclear plant contracts by Fed/Bechtel, barrels of crude oil.

Regarding the Fed’s (U.S. dollar’s) conspiratorial control of oil: The three current oil markers www.dissidentvoice.org...
are US dollar (Fed) denominated: North America’s West Texas Intermediate crude (WTI), North Sea Brent Crude, and UAE Dubai Crude. Interestingly, the idea behind opening this bourse in Iran far preceded the measures taken by the United Arab Emirates to open its own UAE Dubai Crude! However, New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) in New York City and the London based International Petroleum Exchange (IPE) are still the two major oil bourses. The proposed Iranian Oil Bourse would make it the fourth oil exchange, denominated by euro – WHICH is why the FED wants to destroy IRAN.

In past [months] www.iran-daily.com... , the Saudis and Co. have watched the Federal Reserve slash rates by 125 basis points. The cuts are steadily eroding the $1 trillion of capital the sheiks have invested in U.S. Treasuries and securities. “Inflation is at 16-year highs in Saudi Arabia and Oman, a 19-year peak in the United Arab Emirates. Gulf policymakers are intervening directly in loans, property and commodity markets to offset rate cut.” (Reuters)

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

CounterTerrorist:

Regarding "Homeland Security Contracts for Vast New Detention Camps" I have no doubt of their existance. They are constructed to keep people in, not out!!!

One prominently mentioned possible "ENDGAME" site is in Northern Los Angeles County, the Department of Water & Power site at the old Van Norman Lakes facility below The Odessy Restaurant (I5 and I405 SFV interchange), in Granada Hills. Supposed witnesses have observed many suspicious activities there, to include many of the infamous black railway cars, black helo's, and security vehicles. But I have lived near there since 1953, eat at The Odessy frequently, and drive by it twice daily. I've even taken picture for more than 15 minutes without anyone stopping me. I had to be visible. No one seem to care as there was nothing there to see or photograph. A good friend is a 20 year LAPD North Valley Detective and knows nothing about alternative uses for this facility. He looked at me as if he was questioning my sanity!!

Other than the fencing is constructed to keep people inside the facility, I have seen nothing out of the ordinary. No black rail cars, the closest railroad access is 3-4 miles away, and no unmarked vehicles guarding the perimeter, just the normal Los Angeles Police Dept road course training down in the basin and trash trucks running along the perimeter to Sunshine Canyon. But if need be, this facility could easily hold 25,000 detainees in a matter of hours.

Back in the late 1970's, a congressman from Texas, railed against provisons in the early drafts of what would become The Monetary Control Act of 1980. Emergency provisions of that bill included a Presidential Declaration of Martial Law, suspension of Habeas Corpus, the closure of banks, freezing of accounts, seizure of gold and safe deposit boxes, limited access to said accounts, and, if necessary, the rounding up and detention of US citizens ("useless feeders") during "Any occurrence, including natural disaster, military attack, technological or other emergency, that seriously degrades or seriously threatens the national security of the United States."

The Monetary Control Act of 1980, among many other things, basically made the US taxpayer the lender of last resort, on all United States loans, foreign and domestic. Most of the provisions regarding Federal action, against US citizens, in a National Emergency were removed and reappeared in the FEMA Act, bolstered to the hilt. More so as each day goes on.

By the way, he Texas Congressman was Dr. Ron Paul. Yep, saying the same thing 30 years ago as he does today!!!!

Now the POB's want to strengthen the powers of the Federal Reserve. How much more control do they need. They are an Internation Banking Conglomerate which owns all US currency in circulation, world-wide, interest on every dollar, and THE ENTIRE NATIONAL DEBT, including interest on it, with EVERYTHING that IS the United States of America used as collateral on our debt. The only power they don't seem to have is the power to name all first born males in the U.S. That day may not be far away.

Most American have not a clue what may await them. It's done is a very subtle way, one lil bite at a time. The Illuminati, Masonic Rule, POB's, or Chester the Molester, it doesn't really matter to me who or what they are, because its already "Game, Set, Match" and we lost a few years back. When the next 9/11 type event happens, our dire situation will become quite obvious to even the most self-aborbed mongoloid. "ENDGAME" will be put into full effect and all that will be left is the shootin' and the shoutin'.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

hey pilot – you’re welcome. That’s when I got hold of it too. That’s when people thought that we could stop all this evil but finding out about it, who was doing it. The reason, I think they were getting away with publishing the truth, is because much of the info came from intelligence officers and – actually, as I recall, James Agee outed dozens of CIA field operatives … so, perhaps “they” were afraid to mess with Lou because he might have had a lot more info …

yes, awareness control is certainly a subset of No. 1 – because the fed-interlocking-directorate owns the media and makes sure no truth gets out.

The only reason I went to the trouble of trying to for 40 years and finally succeeding in identifying who "they" are, the actual folks who are the Fed, is because once they are identified by name, the next thing to do is hold them accountable.

However, how do we hold "them" accountable, or, for that matter, even communicate with people about it. ATS is about the best and perhaps the only way.

That being said, we've apprehended "them", tried "them" and found "them" guilty. We're going to maroon "them" together on a desert island.

Now, how do we pick them up and get them there?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Oldnslo, thanks for identifying the possible “ENDGAME” site in north L.A.’s Granada Hills.

I liked your reply very much, and you’re very well informed. Ron Paul did make it into the national media for a few bytes.

Yes, you’re right, as you said: “they’ are an International Banking Conglomerate which owns all US currency in circulation, world-wide, interest on every dollar, and THE ENTIRE NATIONAL DEBT, including interest on it, with EVERYTHING that IS the United States of America used as collateral on our debt. The only power they don't seem to have is the power to name all first born males in the U.S. That day may not be far away.

You mentioned it’s already "Game, Set, Match" and we lost a few years back. And when "ENDGAME" is put into full effect all that will be left is the shootin' and the shoutin'.

Our generation uncovered the information which is now so prevalent on the internet. And the next generations have built upon the steps we cut into the cliffs and build a fantastic information resource.

However, ours is not the first country to have cycled and to rise and fall. When Moses started the first labor movement for equality (freeing the slaves building the pyramids) as a mass movement in what would become the precedent in western literature, religion and theory of knowledge and become the founding vision of America … re: No. 1, our founding fathers specified we should have a publicly-owned central bank.

The Bank of England was theoretically ‘nationalized’ in the 1950s I think … it was taken out of private ownership and put into public ownership I believe …however, the original private shareholders including the Queen’s dynastic family, were allowed to have dividends.

In our case, we need to nationalize the Fed, erase the national debt, hold all the folks who are the current private shareholders accountable, divest them, and give every American a guaranteed yearly income of $800-1,200 a month until they are 18 years old, like they do in Germany.

In fact, once we cancel the national debt, and have a publicly-owned bank that charges no interest on loans, credit cards or mortgages – THAT’S what “green” really is, because every American will be free and rich.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Great post regarding ownership of Halliburton, BBK and Bechtel. Fed Corporations, I'm not surprised. It explains a lot.

The Bank of England, a public bank, I don't believe so.

A Dutch professor Jan Tinbergen, in 1969 while receiving his Nobel Prize in Economics, in an interview he said amongst other things: "The Bank of England is the head of the global banking octopus; without them people everywhere would pay no more than seventeen percent in taxes to cover all social costs. And I mean all: medicare, education, public transport, care for the elderly and all other services we usually pay for.'' According to Nobel Prize winner Tinbergen: ''Everything above 17% in taxes is theft by a government and its civil servants..''

The giant Bank of England is a privately owned institution; which is not subject to regulation by the British Parliament, and is in effect a sovereign world power. Like the privately owned money printing shop called 'Federal Reserve' in the United States, which is owned and managed by the same 'foreign bank' people resorting under the Bank of England's owners.

As far as is known, those are: 1. Rothschild banks of London and Berlin. 2. Lazard Brothers bank of Paris. 3. Israel Moses Seif bank of Italy. 4. Warburg bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam. 5. Lehman bank of New York. 6. Kuhn Loeb bank of New York. 7. Chase Manhattan bank of New York. 8. Goldman Sachs bank of New York. In their green ink and paper print shop the Federal Reserve the remaining stock is held by their Chemical Trust and the Rockefeller Trust. They also run ''The City of London'' which dominates the world's speculative markets. A tightly interlocking group of corporations, involved in raw materials extraction, finance, insurance, transportation, and food production, controls the lion's share of the world market, and exerts virtual ``choke point'' control over world industry.

I agree with you, counter-terrorist, that our only chance (if only a pipe dream) of regaining control of our country is to abolish the unconstitutional Federal Reserve Act of 1913 (aka. The Aldrich Act of 1912) and nationalize our debts and start printing US Treasury Notes. But, this is the biggest BUT of our history, any attempt to wrench monetary control away from The Federal Reserve Corporation could lead to the total economic decimation of our economy and our way of life, as the Fed exerts its control and dominance. The Fed doesn't care, they're the owners of last resort - they win matter what.

The Congress and Senate will not allow the Fed to lose control, as they are agents of the PTB's, and not of the people.

I believe the PTB's will do everything and anything to maintain control, to include, demanding immediate payment for all US currency in circulation, world-wide, interest on every dollar, and THE ENTIRE NATIONAL DEBT, including the interest. Everything that is the United States of America, the country's infrastructure, personal and corporate property, the US military and its assets, and all US government owned land, to name a few, is used as collateral on our national debt. The Government (United States people) will be unable to pay off our debt, at which time The Fed can confiscate (or declare ownership) all assets of The United States.

The American people, dazed and confused, will be left holding only a flaming bag of dog excretment, wondering what the heck happened.

We will all become "useless feeders", owning nothing, and with little recourse against the PTB's. "We the people" will have become "We were the people".

This is exactly why our founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms against the usurpers of our Constitutional rights.

As I said before, it's all over but the shootin' and the shoutin'.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Oldnslo]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Again, awesome information counterterrorist, thankyou!

Here is a link to the 13 ruling bloodlines:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

WARNING

I just tried this link and it has a trojan horse virus. Can a moderator remove the link or whatever? This is the first time I had this happen on this site so how do we usually report it?

[edit on 26-4-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

being aware...as you put it, is not that rare. the problem is when people reach a level of awareness, they realize, even after much research, that there is little they can do about it. i know that this is exactly the problem, but there has been too many people killed, that have tried to make a change. so...what is a viable solution?...this is where the frustration washes over a person. we here at ATS are allowed to voice our opposition to this. but if we became too influentual, we and our family would simply be killed off. when your talking about hundreds of billions of dollars possibly being lost by some type of uprising, against the money creators of the world, the loss of life means nothing to them. and this, my friend, is the "TRUE AWARENESS". this is why changes are not made by our respective government officials. they are or have been made AWARE of what would happen to them and their families. and i am the biggest coward of them all. this is not some hollywood movie where you ride up on a big white horse and vanquish the bad guys. and i'm satisfied with the life i live and want to keep it that way.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by jimmyx]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join