It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Existentialist Cowboy:New BBC Documentary-Evidence that the CIA Murdered RFK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The Existentialist Cowboy:New BBC Documentary-Evidence that the CIA Murdered RFK!

existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com

A new BBC documentary supports the conclusion that the CIA planned and executed the assassination of Robert Kennedy. The new video and photographic evidence -- the result of a three year long investigation --"puts three senior CIA operatives" at the scene of the murder.

Three of these men have been positively identified as senior officers who worked together in 1963 at JMWAVE, the CIA's Miami base for its Secret War on Castro.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Man, the BBC has been on fire! First their expose doc on how the CIA said that 'al qaeda was nothing more than a fabrication', and now this! My feeling is that the folks at the BBC better be careful, otherwise we are going to be hearing of mass 'suicides' within their staff soon! lol

existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The only reason BBc is doing this is because there trying to save face from the 9/11 video.

im sorry the BBC can go die.

after the Jane Seymour 9/11 BBC video I cant trust them.

and there response to it was utterly hilarious.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOmaskedman

Hey i dont have sound . Got a link to the "facts" about this video and how it relates to what you speak of?

Thanks if you have the time . It would be really appreciated.

I dont mind a u2u on this for the sake of the thread.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Im sorry u dont have sound perhaps u need to invest in some there 15$ at wally world

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hey, great thread. I really enjoyed the video link, too. I can't wait to look into this further.

CX

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR
Hey i dont have sound . Got a link to the "facts" about this video and how it relates to what you speak of?

[edit on 29-3-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

Basicaly, the video is of Jane Stanley (not Seymore who is in fact an actress lol) talking about the collapse of building 7 twenty five minutes before it collapsed. The building is right there in front of the camera behind her.

Must have been psychic eh?

Sorry for straying off topic with this.

CX.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Thanks for taking the time to help a brother out. I cant be arsed with buying speakers for a "through away" computer lol . Its just a little surfer to view news and junk.

Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hey im sorry Jane Stanley I was awfully close not bad for quick memory eh. LOL

Well if you cant be bothered to buy speakers ona throw away pc buy some .phones for em 99 cents at the dollar store.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by NWOmaskedman]

new topics

top topics

join