It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Alien Autopsy Video (Hoax?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I just saw this video here:

www.disclose.tv...

On the one hand the "thing" in the video looks pretty convincing. At least I would be shocked if it would open its eyes...

However, the tasks being done to the "alien" look quite unprofessional.

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It this is a hoax, someone went to a lot of trouble recreating all the bone, muscle, guts & tissue.

The "alien" seems anatomically proportioned in a correct manner.

It looks eerily real. Scary.

More info requested here.

F & S for good find

Edit: spulling six as uzual

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Truth4hire]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The alien itself looks like it is well made. I would have to say it is fake. The autopsy itself is a dead giveaway, as it is very unprofessionally done. The usually Y incision to start here is a T. And the ribs themselves are usually split BEFORE taking out the heart. And the autopsy is way too short to be a real one. And in an autopsy like this, there would definitely be more than two people there to participate in it, like there is is this case with one person doing the autopsy and another person doing the filming. Ther would be two people doing the autopsy itself, and at least a couple of nurses to help by handing the doctor(s) the instruments that they would need to work on the body.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
That's fake. They're using a dull Exacto knife and Playtex gloves. Those clamps are straight out of the hardware store. This is worse than Frankenstein's lab. I think it's an ad for Menards.

Raspberries all around.

[edit on 3/29/08 by Sleuth]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There was a thread about this same video the other day. Check it out here.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nice find...

Two things:

1. The hands sure do alot of repositioning of the head, as if to impress us with the "flexability" of the neck... seems suspect to me...

2. Just as he is opening the mouth, there is a quick edit...seems the inside of an alien's mouth would be something worth seeing...unless of course, if it where fake...

Just my first impressions...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Gotta agree with the posters here. I have a medical background and have worked in several operating rooms over the years so have some experience of this kind of thing.

Firstly the gloves are wrong. They are not surgeons gloves nor are they the correct fit for the wearer. The loose fit would cause problems with tactility and using small instruments.

Second, as pointed out above the tools used are incorrect. The 'surgeon' (for lack of a better word) actually uses a pliars (the blue handled instrument). That above all else clearly demonstrates that this is a hoax.

Third, the lower half of the body is covered. This is not done during an autopsy. The whole body is exposed.

Fourth, again pointed out above, there is only one person working on the body. A mimimum of two persons, one doing the proceedure and one assisting would be the normal.

Fifth, the way the persons goes to great lengths to examine the head and neck, but no other part of the body, i.e the arms, waist, pelvis and legs. Also the examination doesnt really examine anything specific. He/or she just moves the head about and pokes and prods the body a bit.

Sixth, autopsy tends to work from the outside layers and work inward. Like was mentioned earlier there are structures removed from under the rib cage before the ribcage itself. That again is not normal proceedure.

All in all its a really good bit of SFX and filming IMO, however whoever did this spent a lot of dosh on the body but didnt do their research on the basics such as surgical tools and proceedure. Definately a hoax.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think I'm on the wrong 'Alien Autopsy' here.
I can't access video clips on this computer because
the Matron doesn't have Flash Player.

The movie I saw on TV, (behind mesh of course)
had two British North-Eastern lads faking an autopsy
and making money out of it.
But, you can't bring a horse into the grove, now let's
get ready to rumble.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The thing looks like its been in the jar for a bit. This is real. Show me a fake made that well. This species has just never been seen before.

And what a perfect example to throw out to society.

Done completely wrong.

By whose standards?

I know if this was me doing this I would be totally tripping out.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
As pointed out by xBRINGxONx2012x
there's already a discussion about this video:

Alien Autopsy in colour,on small "being" (or puppet)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Im sorry, i never indulge in this sort of post,
however i need someone to do something for me,

If you turn up the sound and your speakers loud enough
you can quite plainly hear something in the background,
sounds like a TV show or radio broadcast?
can someone please analyse what this is?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Already discussed.
I think whoever made this should be working for Hollywood.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
from a doctor's point of view...believe me...
it's FAKE

not to go into much details but...

didn't realize aliens are ONLY SKIN AND BONES!

add some MUSCLE to it people,before you try to deceive people in this way

+ all comment about surgical gloves,methods and tools is absolutely true...
all done wrong

my guess...some expensive toy puppet probably called "ACME Alien Autopsy"

new topics

top topics

join