It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artifacts on the moon - six Apollo images

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

How about finding out the truth?
USA has billions of $$$ to spend making new nukes, and taking care of old ones. Sure they have money for something little extra...
And above all, I think truth is more important then war, No?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Well, it seems that we ARE going back "anytime soon". NASA is already working on the Orion project:

America will send a new generation of explorers to the moon aboard NASA’s Orion crew exploration vehicle. Making its first flights early in the next decade, Orion is part of the Constellation Program to send human explorers back to the moon, and then onward to Mars and other destinations in the solar system.
A component of the Vision for Space Exploration, Orion’s development is taking place in parallel with missions to complete the International Space Station using the space shuttle before the shuttle is retired in 2010.
Orion will be capable of carrying crew and cargo to the space station. It will be able to rendezvous with a lunar landing module and an Earth departure stage in low-Earth orbit to carry crews to the moon and, one day, to Mars-bound vehicles assembled in low-Earth orbit. Orion will be the Earth entry vehicle for lunar and Mars returns. Orion’s design will borrow its shape from the capsules of the past, but takes advantage of 21st century technology in computers, electronics, life support, propulsion and heat protection systems.
Lockheed Martin Corp was awarded the contract to build Orion on Aug. 31, 2006.

Exploded view of Orion. Image Credit: Lockheed Martin Corp.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
1st things first.
I dont know when these pics are from. BUT I know that in 1972 was the last time apollo had a mission to travel to moon. That was more then 30 years ago, it was announced by John F Kennedy in 1961, it was accomplished 1969. (he was assassinated 2 years after his announcement, strange no?) anyhow, as I said that their last mission was some 30 years ago, since then our HD cameras, space equipment, gear, etc have improved DRASTICLY. Which bring us to another point, why dont we go again?
One theory, call me crazy, but mars as wel as moon has (or people claim that) they have many pyramids, strangely... our planet does too.. (strange, no?) all we know about our pyramids is that they are "burials/tombs" for pharaohs.. right... moving on, is it possible that the people (as u call them aliens.. could it be that WE are the aliens) have landed here millions of years ago.. due to various reasons.. one is that their planet (10th planet which now is only way 2 many freaking rocks floating in a circle) was destroyed, something kind like we say's gon happen 2012.. well either way, that or atomic (or far advanced technology) wars, natural disaster, u name it.. And they might'ev moved to Mars, since mars dried up, froze the poles, its unhabitable, so.. next planet, closer to sun, warmer, animals, plants, fersh water, atmoshpere, etc.. Perfect for life form. And to keep a close eye on us, make a base nearby, if not on our planet (maybe here too) but perhaps a place.. that we wouldnt assume.. The MOON, strangely as IT IS, if you check, Egyptians, Chinese, Romans, Greek, Africans, Mayas (even them) Africans, Hindu, Sumerians, Japanese, Ugarti, Im talking about all the ancient massive empires who rose from dirt and sand and made the most amazing monuments, INCLUDING PYRAMIDS (strange, no?) all have MOON GODS, now think in the way they would, they are basic sheep, dont know math, language, not anything and then u have these high powers "who claim to be gods" telling us and teaching us how to use tools, how to hunt, build houses, and thats how religion started, people asked the sky (praying) to get rain, better crops, more food, protection, etc. But we violent and dumb as we humans are, and immature we use the bow instead of hunting but for shooting at our brothers, we use knifes instead of cutting or making artifacts but for slitting out brothers throats. Which is kinda why they dont want anything to do with us, thats why they wont make contact with us, or give us laser and light speed technology, or something like starwars would happen (empire, aka us) would be killing all the other races. Religions are built by these high positioned creatures to make us afraid, to make us not want to do bad things, why? Goverment is assassinating their own people(like JFK) or any other person who wanted to bring truth to the table, I dont care if u disagree, we all have minds to THINK FOR OURSELFS, which is what the government, and religion ( i have nothing against religion) are trying to make us follow rules blindly and dont question.
Oh yes, back to picture topic.. Did you know that the pics taken by NASA are taken from cameras owned by a PRIVATE (non goverment) company that looks over the pics and releases ONLY THE ONES that they feel is "safe" to not expose the truth, yah, they blure pics that look like something to make us wonder and go in circles and to simply forget that theres ET's out there. Why is it that all the pics are of rocks? Ok its fine, but why cant we understand what were lookin at? why is it that they are so damn blury and lies? Did u kno that moon only faces earth from one side 24/7, last time i checked, planets SPIN (along with moons) and rotate around sun, No? well its said that moon is empty, and that the alien base is THERE.
Well the reason for the guy who posted these pics for not telling us whats in the pics is beacuse he doesnt want u give u ideas (beacuse people see what they want to see)
Thanks for posting pics.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyAnubis
And above all, I think truth is more important then war, No?

Well, that's a matter of opinion. What if the truth turns out that there are no particularly useful resources that can be economically gathered from the Moon and it's just too far away and immobile to be of any significant strategic value? What if the truth is that there are not now nor have there ever been "aliens" on the Moon, and it is pretty much what it looks like -- a cold, dead hunk of rock?

The truth is fine if you can get it cheap. Otherwise, the truth can wait until it gets cheaper, and until then, most people are willing to settle for the status quo. The truth is the truth, right? It's not going anywhere.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I respect your opinion my man.
But what if they are delaying this so that we simply don't care about it anymore.
It's not like any of us can just wake up one morning and say, IM GONNA FLY TO THE MOON!
No we cant, so they want us to wait and wait, and then throw at us some more rock pictures.
So that we wonder if there's really aliens, and simply forget it...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

But what if they are delaying this so that we simply don't care about it anymore.

If we don't care, we don't care. It's not a "given." We don't have to go back to the Moon. I tend to think, however, that people will always have an interest in it, and maybe it will be enough to get Congress to vote for a larger NASA budget, or financing opportunities for private space firms.

There's talk of the Orion Lunar Project, but we'll just have to wait to see if anything really happens with it, or if it gets tossed on the junk heap like so many other white collar welfare aerospace projects have in the past.

We'll see. I know that I will personally never go to the Moon, so in some respects, I couldn't really care less.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Ture,
However I wish I could go, it would be simply breathtaking being up there so high, looking into a huge space of nothing but distant stars and planets among other amazing things.

I think that 2012 (as people say it will destroy us) will happen before this OLP actually happens.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by KrazyAnubis]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

However I wish I could go, it would be simply breathtaking being up there so high, looking into a huge space of nothing but distant stars and planets among other amazing things.

What will happen, and probably a lot sooner than you'll see a lot of people walking around on the Moon, is that our virtual reality games will get so much better -- with direct neurosensory input, etc. -- that regular people like you and me could essentially feel like we're on the Moon, or someplace even more awesome and exciting than that, with simulated alien princesses, cool adventures, no need for space suits, and so on. And it will be a lot easier and nicer than going to the actual Moon, which along with having a nice view is really dangerous and can easily kill you. Unlike a beautiful alien princess.

At that point, only a few dusty science geeks will care about really going to the boring, real Moon. The mountain will finally be brought to Mohammed, as it were.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Lmao
Alien princesses, thats funny
Yea technology is growing, rapidly, and I'm lookin' forward to those virtual games too.
But Id rather put a footstep on moon any of the other planets in our solar system.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thank you so much for putting this out there for everyone to see. I appreciate the fact that you choose not to be specific about what you see, and instead let others form their own opinions. For some, it's just easier for someone to tell you what you're looking at, rather than doing the work yourself. I can't make out any particular shapes, at least not any that I would recognize as synthetic...but, then again, it's taken me days to recognize undersea anomalies at times, while others see them right away. There is definitely something in the astronaut's hand...it almost looks geometric, but I couldn't say for certain.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

What will happen, and probably a lot sooner than you'll see a lot of people walking around on the Moon, is that our virtual reality games will get so much better -- with direct neurosensory input, etc. -- that regular people like you and me could essentially feel like we're on the Moon, or someplace even more awesome and exciting than that

Well, with inevitable advances in robotics and remote sensing, it should be possible to use the technology you described to give people the ability to explore the real moon as if they were really there using robotic "avatars." Granted, there'd be a 2 second lag between issuing a command and seeing the result, but it'd probably still be quite the experience and it'd be a lot faster and cheaper than launching your real body to earth (especially if a limited number of "avatars" were shared among many people like a time share). This kind of idea was discussed at length in the book Nanofuture. Quite an interesting read, even if some parts are less plausible than others.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by ngchunter]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

anyhow, as I said that their last mission was some 30 years ago, since then our HD cameras, space equipment, gear, etc have improved DRASTICLY. Which bring us to another point, why dont we go again?

It's expensive. Our space equipment used for low earth orbit is generally insufficient for a lunar trip - ceramic heat shields, the space suits, the rockets themselves, they're all inadequate and must either be completely redesigned or ditched altogether. LEO space travel is a different animal and is generally more forgiving. We've essentially been taking the easy route for the last 30 years and complacency is exactly what got two crews killed.

One theory, call me crazy, but mars as wel as moon has (or people claim that) they have many pyramids, strangely... our planet does too.. (strange, no?) all we know about our pyramids is that they are "burials/tombs" for pharaohs.. right... moving on, is it possible that the people (as u call them aliens.. could it be that WE are the aliens) have landed here millions of years ago.. due to various reasons.. one is that their planet (10th planet which now is only way 2 many freaking rocks floating in a circle)

10th? We don't even have a 9th one now. And a 10th planet (I assume you mean our solar system) would be WAY out of the habital zone for life, especially intelligent life.

all have MOON GODS,

They also had sun gods, doesn't mean intelligent life ever inhabited the sun. Just means the object was impressive to them in the sky.

Oh yes, back to picture topic.. Did you know that the pics taken by NASA are taken from cameras owned by a PRIVATE (non goverment) company that looks over the pics and releases ONLY THE ONES that they feel is "safe" to not expose the truth, yah,

Prove it please. Tell me, which apollo photos are unreleased to the public?

they blure pics that look like something to make us wonder and go in circles and to simply forget that theres ET's out there. Why is it that all the pics are of rocks?

Or maybe the astronauts are only human and incapable of taking hundreds of pictures using film cameras with bulky gloves on without making a single mistake. Maybe there's nothing but rocks and astronauts in the pictures because there was nothing but rocks and astronauts on the moon...

Did u kno that moon only faces earth from one side 24/7, last time i checked, planets SPIN (along with moons) and rotate around sun, No?

Last I checked, the moon spun once per orbit of the earth (thanks to tidal locking) and orbited the sun at the same rate as the earth. If you want an example of a planet that doesn't spin check out Venus - it's day is 243 earth days long, about 20 days longer than a Venusian year, because it barely rotates at all, and in the wrong direction. Also, some 60% of the moon is observable from earth, thanks to lunar libration.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by ngchunter]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Question to both poster and people who didn't see anything...

What sort of monitors are you using? I am using an LCD with 1280x 1024- and to be honest, I didn't see anything till I moved the monitor closer and took my glasses of for better detail... There IS stuff there- the contrastless-ness of the surface, and the sharp shadows hide a lot. First pic, a star shaped oddity on a rock. Second one... looks like metal rods buried in the dirt and rocks. 3rd one? I don't think it's an artifact- I think it's a lunar instrument he was using. next one? I dunno. Looks for all the world like a shoe. Next one... it's carved, I'll give you that. the last one... Why am I reminded of old ship equipment on the ocean floor.....
I am kinda convinced the better resolution of an LCD monitor and sharp eyes are helping matters. BTW- THANK YOU for not sharpening these pics until you can cut eyeballs on them. I am so very sick of that nonsense.

Now to figure out how to make those 'blades of grass' stand out in that mars pic I got. I at least don't have to enhance the bug and the tunnel next to it... OR the mudhole.... And the pic looks 10000 times better on this LCD than it ever did on the CRT monitor.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
AS15-89-12070. Hello, little devil:

Rocks, sorry, I even tried brightening up the image and still see nothing of interest. The mind will find patterns in clouds though so maybe someone with a more vivid imagination will see something more interesting...

AS17-142-21716, from Apollo 17 mission to Taurus-Littrow. Look at what the astronaut Gene Cernan is holding in his hand, and look at the reflection of it in his visor:

It's a rock sample. Looks like a little white square rock in his visor to me.

For you who think it was the astronauts that made the carvings,

I do.

this is what it looks like in EVERY Apollo picture of rocks that have been taken samples of. Notice also the colour change where the sample has been taken. (this is cropped version of image AS16-107-17524):

Notice that you can see the carving they made out of it lying right next to the rock further right a few centimeters in this image exactly as documented by Apollo 16.
history.nasa.gov...

AS17-145-22166, from Apollo 17. This strange rock appears to have some kind of handles on it. (By the way, the former Apollo astronaut and artist Alan Bean have strangely enough made a serie of 14 - fourteen! - paintings which has this particular rock in it.

Sorry I just see another rock. Alan Bean flew on Apollo 12 so I'm afraid even he doesn't have any first hand experience with this rock.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by ngchunter]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
In the picture of the reflection of the visor, forget what he is holding but look at the two structures in the top left of the visor reflection. The immediate top left looks wwaaaayyy to steep to be the side of an impact crater. looks more like a side of a pyrimid or a tower. And the dome to the right??? If it were the earth, would it not have Earth glow. It certainly looks like the sun in his visor would still be in position to light up the earth. New Member and first post by the way.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill
In the picture of the reflection of the visor, forget what he is holding but look at the two structures in the top left of the visor reflection. The immediate top left looks wwaaaayyy to steep to be the side of an impact crater.

Who said it was an impact crater? The photo is from apollo 17 (AS17-142-21716) - they were in Taurus Littrow Valley, surrounded by mountains on all sides (hence the name). The "dome" and "pyramid" are mountains. You can see them clearly in other photos from the same roll:
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

New Member and first post by the way.

Welcome!

[edit on 5-3-2009 by ngchunter]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join