It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artifacts on the moon - six Apollo images

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have previously posted some of this images in different posts in the thread "Amazing moon rock", but I thought it would be better to present them together. I hope I am not violating any ATS rules by creating this new thread. And everyone is more than welcome to tell me their opinion about the images. I can handle being called a - well, I can just as well say it - lunatic...

My opinion is that the Apollo astronauts found much more than just rocks and dust when they came to the moon, and that they found evidence of intelligent life. Here are six cropped Apollo images which show different artifacts. I have problems posting direct links to the original images that works, but all the images can be found at Apollo Lunar Surface Journal. Go to the Image Library in the different Apollo missions.
www.hq.nasa.gov...

AS15-89-12135, from Apollo 15 mission to Hadley-Apennine. This feature can also be seen clearly in image AS15-89-12136, so it is NOT just a trick of light:

AS15-89-12070. Hello, little devil:

AS17-142-21716, from Apollo 17 mission to Taurus-Littrow. Look at what the astronaut Gene Cernan is holding in his hand, and look at the reflection of it in his visor:

AS17-137-20931, also from Apollo 17:

AS17-145-22136, also Apollo 17. This rock appears to have carvings on it, and a strange and beautiful feature near the bottom of this cropped image:

For you who think it was the astronauts that made the carvings, this is what it looks like in EVERY Apollo picture of rocks that have been taken samples of. Notice also the colour change where the sample has been taken. (this is cropped version of image AS16-107-17524):

AS17-145-22166, from Apollo 17. This strange rock appears to have some kind of handles on it. (By the way, the former Apollo astronaut and artist Alan Bean have strangely enough made a serie of 14 - fourteen! - paintings which has this particular rock in it. The serie is called "Studies for an Astronaut's Journey". Link to Alan Bean's web gallery: www.alanbeangallery.com...)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The only thing I'm seeing are the apparent scratches in the fifth image. You need to give a description of what you're seeing, because all I'm seeing is rocks.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i've got to agree, i can't see anything in any of the images that looks like anything other than a rock, well actually there is an astronaut in one image but i'm pretty sure he should be there.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Hi, thanks for your reply. I suggest you take a closer look at what the astronaut is holdning in his hand. You can also look at the reflection of this thing in the astronaut's visor. The astronaut himself (in this case Gene Cernan), is not important.

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
reply to post by pieman

Hi, thanks for your reply. I suggest you take a closer look at what the astronaut is holdning in his hand. You can also look at the reflection of this thing in the astronaut's visor. The astronaut himself (in this case Gene Cernan), is not important.

Isn't the astronaut Esoterica? I know, who cares.

Wouldn't the extraterrestrials go all the way and build a pyramid or something? How about the aerial view of that face on Mars that's been so popular?

Judging by how further ahead they are in technology, I can't see how they'd go about doing anything half-way.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
[quote
Isn't the astronaut Esoterica? I know, who cares.

Wouldn't the extraterrestrials go all the way and build a pyramid or something? How about the aerial view of that face on Mars that's been so popular?

Judging by how further ahead they are in technology, I can't see how they'd go about doing anything half-way.

Thanks for your reply. But somehow, I don't think NASA would publish pictures of pyramids on the moon, if they found any. Which they actually may have done.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
it looks like a flat piece of rock, i can't make out anything clearly in his visor, the rock with the "carvings" looks like it's shattered and i can't see anything in the other photos, i once saw the face of jesus in a cloud!! its cool but i don't think it means anything.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
it looks like a flat piece of rock, i can't make out anything clearly in his visor, the rock with the "carvings" looks like it's shattered and i can't see anything in the other photos, i once saw the face of jesus in a cloud!! its cool but i don't think it means anything.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I am just wondering - can't you even see anything strange in the first image at the top of my post?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
the last one looks like a machine gun. Pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Great...another "Hey look, everybody! Rocks...er...artifacts!" post...

Please, let it stop...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trash can
the last one looks like a machine gun. Pretty cool.

Hi, thanks for your reply! I am happy for everyone who shows interest in this images, since I have never seen them posted anywhere else before. Most people seem to be far more interested in the images taken from orbit around the moon than the photographs that were taken on the moon's surface.

And you are right, the last picture is kind of cool. Personally, my favourite image is the first one from the Apollo 15 mission, since the artifact also can be seen perfectly clear in another Apollo image, as I wrote in my first post.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neiby
Great...another "Hey look, everybody! Rocks...er...artifacts!" post...

Please, let it stop...

Thanks anyway, for taking a look at this thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

can't you even see anything strange in the first image at the top of my post?

at first glance it looks like a skull, but if you look at each part individually i clearly saw that they are rocks and their shadow's, then i couldn't see a skull anymore, just rocks. sorry ziggy, it's just an optical illusion in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Very interesting photos,and I can see strange shapes,patterns etc.Ruins I would say;remnants of technical things.Old stuff...the guys had to move elsewhere.God knows why?Maybe back to earth to start all over again.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

can't you even see anything strange in the first image at the top of my post?

at first glance it looks like a skull, but if you look at each part individually i clearly saw that they are rocks and their shadow's, then i couldn't see a skull anymore, just rocks. sorry ziggy, it's just an optical illusion in my opinion.

Hi, again. I fully respect the fact that you don't see anything special in these images, and I thank you for taking the time to look at them. I just wanted to point out that I never have claimed that any of the images have skulls in them.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by silversurfer6161
Very interesting photos,and I can see strange shapes,patterns etc.Ruins I would say;remnants of technical things.Old stuff...the guys had to move elsewhere.God knows why?Maybe back to earth to start all over again.

Hi, thank you for your comment. It is a relief that I am not the only one who sees what may be technical stuff in these Apollo images! But it sure is interesting that many people doesn't see anything at all in them.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Hi, again. I fully respect the fact that you don't see anything special in these images, and I thank you for taking the time to look at them.

and i thank you for posting them, they are interesting. i know that just because i can't see anything doesn't mean nothing is there. i completely respect and appreciate anyone that trawls through all these images in search of evidence and i am very glad people are out there doing it. keep up the good work and i hope you will continue to post the strange things you find.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
ziggystar60, I'm curious, what is the reason that you won't just tell us what you think is in the pictures?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
ziggystar60, I'm curious, what is the reason that you won't just tell us what you think is in the pictures?

Hi, and thanks for your question. I am sorry that I haven't been able to explain myself better. My personal opinion is that the images shows artifacts (or remains of artifacts) that have been on the moon for a very, very long time. I believe that they have been made by intelligent beings at some point. I fully respect anyone who disagrees with me.

I can't tell you excatly what purpose the artifacts had, or what kind of machines they once may have been a part of. But it sure would be wonderful to know - just like it would be wonderful if NASA would release ALL the images they have from the moon. If it really is just rocks and boulders and dust up there, there should be absolutely no reason to airbrush, manipulate, classify or hide away pictures. In my humble opinion.

Thanks again, and best regards from Ziggystar60.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I completely understand that, but we're not seeing anything. You tell us to look at what the astronaut is hiolding. Looks like a flat rock. Then you say "But look at the reflection in his visor." Looks like two bright splotches to me. You may think they're alien artifacts. To me, it seems like you're claiming there are enormous marshmallows on the moon

Do you have any specific opinion on what these pictures are showing, or do you just think there are generic "alien artifacts"? If you think the astronaut is holding some kind of ancient tablet (for example), then say that. Becasue even if someone else thinks he sees an artifact, you might be interpereting the artifact in totally different ways. On the other hand, by not posting your own inteperetation, you aren't tainting the jury pool. If multiple people independently see the same things you do, then you might be on to something.

I'm asking you this because you seem like you're being reasonable about it, so I think you might honestly be seeing something out of the ordinary. Half the time, when someone posts a moon picture and someone else says "I don't see anything", the thread maker freaks out and accuses everyone of either being stupid or in on the conspiracy

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join