It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart Chakra Radiance - what is it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
HYBRIDS

- Since human and reptilian beings are genetically so different in
their physical make-up a natural 'hybrid' between the two is
impossible. However an unnatural GENETIC alteration, in essence
'splicing' human and reptilian genes, has allegedly been attempted.
Even if this were accomplished the offspring would not be an actual
'hybrid' (half human - half reptilian) but would fall to one side or
the other. Since reptilians possess no soul-matrix as do humans but
instead operate on a 'collective consciousness' level, the 'hybrid'
would be human or reptilian depending on whether they/it was born with
or without a soul-energy-matrix. In most cases one might tell the
difference if the entity had round-pupils as opposed to black opaque
or vertical-slit pupiled eyes; or five-digit fingers as opposed to
three or four; or external genitalia as opposed to none. This may not
always be the rule, especially when the 'chameleons' are considered.
Some of the hybrids without souls are 'fed' with human soul-energy in
an attempt to engraft an already existing human soul-matrix into the
hybrid (Evadamic-Draconian).

SOURCE www.fortunecity.com...

The creation of the above hybrid is slightly off topic to say the least but it is the last 5 lines that caught my eye. Hybrids with no soul matrix are fed human soul energy in an attempt to graft on a human soul matrix.

This says exactly what I think was happeneing to my heart chakra radiance when I was "told to send it to the discarnates" , the time my partner saw in meditation Grays with tubes up their nose feeding off something, this is what I think was going on and now I've read it on another site.

I still let my heart chakra radiate when it opens NATURALLY but I sure don't sent the love up to no hybrid/discarnate !

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
its just learning how to carry yourself in the correct manner isn't it.
[edit on 9-4-2008 by Mr Green]

A large part of it yes, there is a mental & emotional stability that can be developed that will help you get to even the very darkest of places and come out a better person for it. That's not to say something won't ever disturb you out again, or you might be jolted awake by an event etc, but that is the absolutely worst that can happen to you. I've seen the most deplorable atrocities to unimaginable ecstasy & everything in between but I still have dreams that I'm left perplexed or slightly disturbed by in certain instances. It's part of growing really..

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

A large part of it yes, there is a mental & emotional stability that can be developed that will help you get to even the very darkest of places and come out a better person for it. That's not to say something won't ever disturb you out again, or you might be jolted awake by an event etc, but that is the absolutely worst that can happen to you. I've seen the most deplorable atrocities to unimaginable ecstasy & everything in between but I still have dreams that I'm left perplexed or slightly disturbed by in certain instances. It's part of growing really

So your saying the absolute worst that can happen from this is being jolted back into your self? You'd have to be a strong person not to let some situations you saw follow you into your waking day thoughts though wouldn't you. Last week when that high energy was sent through me it didn't affect me in the day because I knew it was just a "visual" aid to teach me on some level about how much power they really do have, I think I was been told to respect them more you know, whoever "they " are.

I think you are right about HCR, it can CONTROL you if you are not careful and we should not let it do this. I am in control of my HCR now and this is such an improvment. Some times it just opens naturally (mainly to certain music) and I let it radiate but make sure I send the radiated love to ones that need it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

mr green are you saying that this man paul richard aka avadar can not be trusted ? cuz i have e mailed with him a lot asking lots of questions and hes very generous in answering all questions and has incorporated me into the solist fellowship for free and everything in there is free ... so how come hes bad ? he sais hes moderately right wing ... im moderately left wing ... which side do you think is best ? thanks for answering friend
love

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by metalever451

Hi metalever451

Paul_Richard is banned from this site. Here's one of my posts from the ascension thread (aka recruiting thread) that Darcon started on behalf of Paul_Richard and his group. In this post I've included what PR had posted on his profile page. May I ask how old you are?

post by seentoomuch: So let's see if I got this straight, Paul Richards has been writing and directing y'all with the following promises and fantasies, and one of y'all is a sixteen year old boy? How old is Paul Richards? Where is TO?
quote/]

The following is an excerpt from Paul_Richard’s profile page, written by his own self, take it as you will:

The Solist Masters have no special power over the discarnate Saints. We can't make them do what we want at our whim. They come to us and strive to be intimate with us simply because it is their desire to do so.

The reason for the attraction is because discarnate Saints find intense emotional and sensual satisfaction from being intimate with God Realized Masters; even those who are not amplified in The Light and are in the flesh. The Saints simply use their energies to slightly amplify the respective pre-Ascended Masters' Soul Energy Signature (SES) or particular spiritual presence, and thereby feel the Masters' energy clearly.

All the e-mail correspondence about erotic, even orgiastic wedding preparations (we haven't even addressed the main event of the The First Gathering - which I hear will be quite extraordinary) on the future Higher World of Theta Organia: is being orchestrated by discarnate Saints. And the vast majority of them who will be incarnate on T.O. will, of their own volition, be in FEMALE Avataric Forms.

The sexual submission aspect of the Saints to Elders is also their choice. They decide to do so because they find intense pleasure from uniting with the purified sexual energies of Elder Masters.

So it has nothing to do with a handful of sex starved men manipulating spirits into doing their bidding, which is silly when one actually considers that notion with any depth.

And it has all to do with the fact that discarnate Saints desire - no, a better word for that would be CRAVE - intimacy - especially sexual intimacy - with the energies of Elder Masters.

That is the reason why Saints Alexa and Alia want to have an Orgiastic Thetan Style Wedding with me as the "wedding consort" of Alexa, Elder Andros as the "wedding consort" of Alia, and Elder Andariel (our wedding minister) to have Saint Anthros as her "wedding consort."

It doesn't stop there.

Elder Andros and Saint Alia have announced their own wedding plans for T.O. How that will pan out with Alia already being officially wed to Alexa by that juncture is something that a number of us still have to work out.

One big happy family I guess.

*LOL*

Moreover, Saint Alia also wants to have an Orgiastic Thetan Style Wedding, as opposed to the nude but more conservative Standard Thetan Style Wedding.

The latest buzz is that the two main alien Archangels in TSOL, Saint Amanda Aurali (pronounced Aura-lie) and Saint Arlah also wish to wed in an Orgiastic Thetan Style Wedding, with me and Elder Arthur to participate as their "wedding consorts" respectively.

So if you wish to accuse us of being sex starved men who seek to manipulate Saints on the Seventh Plane (which is laughable), then I suggest you first ascertain the reasons why those Saints are interested in pursuing intimate relations with us in the first place. *L*

Discarnate Saints find lust and sexual irresponsibility disgusting. In light of that, it is our advanced purity, our Unity Quotients, not lust, not being sex starved, that are the reasons behind (pun intended) their attraction in the first place to Elder Masters.

You and psycho81 (and all the other people who seek to character assassinate Solist Masters) may believe whatever you wish.

Regardless, the above is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

I Remain,
Avadar/Paul Richard
TheSocietyOfLight.org[quote/]

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

hello seentoomuch
read your mail and i cant see anything wrong with what paul writes ... im 34 years old
do you feel he has a big ego ? i apreciate your input on this my friend ... actually the only thing i dont believe about him is that he sais that the most spiritual people are those on the moderate right while i think they are on the left (; please write back thanks (oh also i believe that the world will go on and that it will not perish when TSOL ascends as he sais + i believe heaven is on earth and that we make heaven as we go along and not that we should wait for heaven on the other side on "theta organia" (; ---what is your op. friend ?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
My opinion, you really want it? "kay, here goes, I think he is sex obsessed and preys on teenagers so that he can control them. Also watch out, his cult doesn't like anyone to leave it or to have their own opinions. He is not "pure" and elevated if you cross him. Take care.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

thanks seentoomuch , just wanted to ask you do you think that he really has contact with spirits that are good or are they evil or do you think hes just making it all up ?? + what is your opinion on the afterlife ... what will happen there ?? + he sais that criss angel and blaine and such people are getting their powers from discarnate communities do you think thats true ? thanks mate

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by metalever451

I'll leave it to Mr Green to answer the questions about Paul Richard, if Mr Green returns at all. I see from MG's profile page that MG hasn't been here for awhile. As to your questions about life after death, etc. here is a link to one of our forums that covers that area:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/7/2011 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Mr Green all the love that you are feeling is actually radiating from you
when you are in that state of being love

There is nothing outside yourself that you can receive love from...
and nothing you can give love too

all you can do is "be that love"

this is all that is needed

On dealing with lies and beliefs

It is best to go find your own truth in your own experience
and stop believing in what others believe is true

learn to sort through the spiritual and religious rubbish with a big hammer ..

Mending the chakra's

The best way to balance your chakra's is to imaging they are like camera shutters

you can then open and close and reset each chakra to what ever setting you desire ..
It is best to readjust your chakra settings when ever you meditate to what ever feels the most comfortable for you

Here are some basic guidelines from

The nine principles of harmony: Breema
Body Comfortable
When we look at the body, not as something separate, but as an aspect of a unified whole, there is no place for discomfort.
No extra
To express our true nature, nothing extra is needed.
Firmness and Gentleness
Real firmness is always gentle. Real gentleness is always firm. When we are present, we naturally manifest firmness and gentleness.
Full Participation
The most natural way of moving and living is with full participation. Full participation is possible when body, mind, and feelings are united
Mutual Support
The more our Being participates, the more we are able to support life and recognize that Existence supports us. Giving and receiving support take place simultaneously.
No Judgment
The atmosphere of nonjudgment gives us a taste of acceptance of ourselves as we are in the moment. When we come to the present, we are free from judgement.
Single Moment/Single Activity Each moment is new, fresh, totally alive. Each moment, when it’s an expression of our true nature, complete by itself.
No Hurry/No Pause
In the natural rhythm of life energy, there is no hurry and no pause.
No Force
When we let go of assumptions of separation, we let go of force.

If you would like to print this out go too Breema

I see this is an old thread .....
well then ... the info I just posted is here for anyone who may need it ..nothing is ever wasted ....

edit on 7-12-2011 by xsheep because: to add last line

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xsheep

thankx for that xsheep (: what do you think of this : www.solistfellowship.com... ---he is quite anti gay and politically to the moderate right and sais he is in contact with a soul group called the society of light including tesla and edison + other famous people. Do you think the moderate politically left or right is best ? + what do you think of him?? -- he replies if you write him (;
thanks friend and please write back

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Green
Heart Chakra Radiance. HCR. What exactly IS this?

I was introduced to HCR by Paul Richard an ATS member. This meditation technique has changed my life but is this for the better? One opens the heart chakra, the 4th chakra in a line of seven chakras. Once you have learnt to open it the most beautiful love is released. It is love you can not imagine until you have felt it. You love the world and the people in it and you are driven to send this love out to improve your world and other worlds.

The other chakras are not opened by you they naturally open from the heart chakra opening. HRC is best done to music that is inspiring to you personally and does not have to be classical in anyway.

But my question is this. What is HCR? Is it safe? I have found very little on the internet on it apart from Pauls site and sites that list the heart chakra in line with the other chakras.

I have noticed from when I did HCR my 6th chakra would open at the same time, this is the brow chakra or 3rd eye and is the one that governs psychic vision and intuition.

I have lost contact with the people that taught me HCR and I need to know more about it.

This info is very similar to what I find in HCR

Twin Hearts Meditation
Meditation cleanses the energy body. Twin Hearts is a guided meditation which is easy to follow. It opens the emotional heart (heart chakra) and the divine heart (crown chakra). When meditating on Twin Hearts divine energy flows down filling the meditator with light, love and power. The crown chakra can only be opened when the heart chakra is sufficiently open. The heart chakra facilitates balance harmony and kindness in all aspects of life.

I will post my source of this below.

source www.ultimateradiance.com.au...

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Mr Green]

i am also using heart chakra radiance and find it to be very beneficial to my meditation, and have also noticed like you have that when you use hcr your brow chakra can also activate as well.

does take a lot of practice i find, but this will be different for each person that uses the technique to how easy they take to the practice, like the write up on what to do is very straight forward in a lot of ways, but in practice also you can spend forever as such constantly doing the practice to keep refining and improving your heart chakra radiance.

so it is a good spiritual practice in that regard that it should never be completed or grow old in ones practices, this is the link with the write up on how to do heart chakra radiance thesoci4/Heart_Chakra_Radiance.pdf

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join