It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart Chakra Radiance - what is it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by psycho81

Thank you for your concerns, but trust me, there was nothing to "get away" from in my case.

Yes apart from Pauls Ego

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Blinded by ego? But I don't really have an ego to speak of what do you mean? I was never into updating my avatar to elder, I NEVER WANTED TO GO ON THE GLOSSARY what do you mean? I was just taken in and didn't realize before it was all too late, before I had allowed Drakiir into my mind.

Im feeling sad about it all again so Im going to try and smile
Yep feel better

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I just loved the new connection HCR gave me, I loved my new friends so much it was them that kept me in TSOL not some ego, or Paul's spiritual advice, it was you and my other friends. Well now I know they wern't friends at all they were assassins wearing smiles, but Im not bitter no I just pity them. I thank them for my new awarness and send love out to them even now. I will not let sadness and anger bring me down again, no everything teaches us something and this certainly did that!

So psycho what is this ego that holds us together, if I know what it is I may be able to break it.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yes I too have learnt to switch this connection off, but sometimes I feel it. If Im sitting quite or listening to music I feel it. You know that Star Trek film where Captain Pichard is nearly taken over by the Borg? Data rescues him I think, but the point is Pichard still hears the Borg doesn't he, he still feels them well thats EXACTLY like how I feel. Im not saying Paul is the borg!
Im just saying this situation is how I feel. Will this get better with time psycho? I really don't think we should have done those experiments you know, then I stupidly did those extra ones with Drakiir remember.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Get to know the strength of your own will and no influence can touch you if you choose. Do not let those who come under false pretenses distort your ideal of that infinite light. Because that truly is the source of our power as human beings(the infinite light). It lies with in that concept of omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, without judgment.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Thank you for that. Last night my whole room went orange and it felt like something was descending on me. I have never seen my room go orange before and Im thinking it may have been those GE of the orange realm. Im trying not to go down this GE route, it could have been other entities fooling me though. Anyway I felt very heavily threatened and felt them trying to open my 3rd eye. I was also seeing a black tar in my mind and thought NO this has to stop. I felt strong and like you say I used my own free will and fought them off with all the protective measures I know. I used white light that I knew was good white light and threw it at them. Violet is also good. It took a while but they never got into me. I hope they get the message and just go soon. They must have been serious to turn my whole room orange!

How long will these attacks go on for?

I say again openly to whatever is doing this to me I am using my free will to say no to you. You must now go.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Not your ego MG you are fine you are a very caring person. What I ment was we were feeding Pauls Ego. Look up the book "A New Earth" you will see where I am coming from.

We made him feel special because his brainwashing was working. GE or Greys (One of them anyway) we were giving them strength by boosting Pauls ego, Well I was anyway as you said you were not in TSOL or on the Glossary.

I don't know why they are continuing to attack you, Maybe because Paul feels you were the reason I snapped out of it. I am not sure of what Paul can and can't do but something is sure strange. I don't know what connection he has to GE or Greys. Maybe this is some kind of hypnosis crossed with the spirit realms, either way he needs locking up.

Black magic or witchcraft sounds more like TSOL with a little scientology thrown in. I will speak with the healer next time see if she can help in any way, I will try my best to radiate protection for you.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Well Im not sure I understand how feeding a persons ego can help dead things but it sure is complicated. Hey I was on another forum (just lurking) and this girl had said she was day dreaming about an old boyfriend, when suddenly she felt this opening near her heart and felt this uncontrollable overwhelming feeling of love come from it. She said since then it keeps opening and she just feels so happy with the world and everyone in it!!! Sounds like HCR to me. I can't be getting involved though.

I don't feel as happy as when I did HCR . This girl said she just thinks about it opening now and she feels this love all over her and it seems to leave her but constantly replenishes itself. Im finding 7 chakras quite hard, well not hard but I just don't get the results I did from HCR.

Psycho you know when the heart chakra opens, you know about it don't you. Mine opened and then without even trying my 6th chakra opened. Now I don't feel the other chakras much they don't seem to have a feeling about them. Well the throat one does as it starts off dry and sore. The 6th/7th chakras are obvious when they are open but the whole 7 chakra experience is not as intense to me as HCR was.

Is it that Im just wanting to feel connected to the Universe as you do with HCR? Sometimes with 7 chakra I do go deep into meditation but this is only when Ive concentrated a little bit too much on the heart.

This connection that keeps attacking me? I think Paul maybe knowingly or unknowingly has formed bonds with all sorts on these astral planes/dimensions (God knows whats out there!!:puz
and when you leave him your just left with these things following you around.

My room actually went orange. Now we know what he'd say that was... GE from the DAC of orange! Yet when can something turn a room orange?? Im just getting annoyed with these things now as I was really tired at work today. Im not scared of them in any way just annoyed.

You say they may be following me because I caused you to leave, but I didn't did I. You left due to an e mail not me. If anything they should be attacking you.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here are some Quotes from the book A New Earth.

You will know what I mean about Pauls Ego if you read the book.

Some churches, sects, cults, or religious movements are basically collective egoic entities, as rigidly identified with their mental positions as the followers of any political ideology that is closed to any alternative interpretation of reality"

"You cannot fight against the ego and win , just as you cannot fight against darkness. The light of consciousness is all that is necessary" . "You are that light"

" Ego is no more than this: identification with form, which primarily means thought forms"

"You do not become good by trying to be good , but by finding the goodness that is already within you , and allowing that goodness to emerge. But it can only emerge if something fundamental changes in your consciousness"

"Joy does not come from what you do, it flows into what you do and thus into this world from deep within you. The misperception that joy comes from what you do is normal, and it is also dangerous, because it creates the belief that joy is something that can be derived from something else, such as an activity or thing. You then look to the world to bring you joy, happiness. But it cannot do that. This is why many people live in constant frustration. The world is not giving them what they think they need"

"Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be"

So many more I could post but I will stop here. Today it's given me a new view of so many things in my everyday life.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You know what was new about this attack. The black that they tryed to coat my mind with. It was a horrible depressing black and it dripped down like tar in front of my minds eye. As soon as I saw it I went "Oh no you don't" and I put up white light. Im being tested and they whon't win. Yes thanks for sending me protection psycho anything that helps

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The heart is your connection to love, and just like a scorned relationship, it appears you need to learn to love again through this power center. It would seem you feel your strongest connection in that chakra too which would maybe explain why you felt the effects of the TSOL's influence so acutely. What psycho was saying about feeding into the ego is true, think of in terms of being an energy vampire.

Psycho - good post, some good quotes for sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I downloaded the Audio Book as I am not one for reading page after page. So much truth in this man.

First time I tried meditation with an Audio Book but it worked well, It was like he was speaking to my spirit not my mind. I took in a lot of what he said, If I read it on a paperback I would have to go through it a few times.

Very well put together and I think reading/hearing this makes you more aware. He even states that in the 1st Chapter and I can 100% agree with him. Thanks to the healer thouhg because I would not have known who he was

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Excellent posts from you both.
So how do I learn to love again after this "Scorned" relationship? Just let my heart chakra be the strongest but just don't involve ego?s. Yes I see that we can never win with the ego how true that quote is. I just don't feel complete if I don't let my heart chakra open now. Maybe Im trying too hard not to open it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yes MG find the love within yourself, Close family or loved ones and feel that natural love from you not from your though form. You should not need to think why you love that person because that love should be within you away from ego.

We all have ego, We can not defeat ego but becoming aware of ego will take you away from it.

(Off Topic)

Do you know how to use Bit-Torrent MG I have the link to A New Earth I can U2U it to you. I am 100% Confident this will help you in your progress as it has with me, Just sat here listening to it has made me realize how much Ego has taken over my life. Once I learn to become aware of it I can step away from it.

Going to jump in shower now I will send you link if you don't know how to use it U2U me.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Think of the ego as the window through which we view our own universe. Most people have a pin-hole into the energy of the universe rather then a full window. When you get mis-guided into allowing yourself to be dangerously open, it's like having a huge bay window installed without you knowing while you do your naked aerobics. There you are vulnerable, exposed and none the wiser.

So now you know that window is there and how to use it a bit better, you now know it is also your discretion as to how much you show, share, or let be viewed. Just like anything, the image you project greatly affects what is attracted to you. This is one reason why confidence is invaluable in the astral plane. Also elevating your consciousness towards a more "we are one" kind of view will also help to allow benevolent entities to find and aid you.

How do you love again? Just believe that there is good in this existence and that it's worth holding on to, and it will find it's way back to you.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Very well said top marks

Well I was just in the shower and something clicked and I just started laughing out loud. The water I was stood under was not water any more, It was more than a word. A word or a lable does not give depth to what that thing truly is, Once you start to see past this things click into place without words.

Has anyone experienced this, Sure made me laugh.

Not in a funny sense but a happy sense.

Love is a word but love has depth, Sometimes you force yourself into loving something like I did with TSOL. There was no meaning for there love other than ego, I do not need to think about what love means because love is a feeling not a thought form.

I think MG will be just fine

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

Think of the ego as the window through which we view our own universe. Most people have a pin-hole into the energy of the universe rather then a full window. When you get mis-guided into allowing yourself to be dangerously open, it's like having a huge bay window installed without you knowing while you do your naked aerobics. There you are vulnerable, exposed and none the wiser.

So now you know that window is there and how to use it a bit better, you now know it is also your discretion as to how much you show, share, or let be viewed. Just like anything, the image you project greatly affects what is attracted to you. This is one reason why confidence is invaluable in the astral plane. Also elevating your consciousness towards a more "we are one" kind of view will also help to allow benevolent entities to find and aid you.

A huge bay window installed without knowing and then doing naked aerobics.
Yes very well put and now Im aware this window has been installed I will be very careful what image I project. I think you are right we must project a confidence in our selves if we are ever to suceed with these entities. I think it is also very important we don't assume they are going to attack us and only use the white light against them if they do indeed attack us.
So your saying have more of a "we are one" and benevolent entities will come to my aid. What if its not a helpful entitiy but I still say to it "we are one" ?

Great posts by the way.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
So your saying have more of a "we are one" and benevolent entities will come to my aid. What if its not a helpful entitiy but I still say to it "we are one" ?

If we are all one, we are all pure "evil" and pure "good" at the same time, within that you find the subtle things that connect us to malevolent or benevolent entities.

Think about it this way: you enter the astral plane with no judgment and for example's sake Satan himself appears in front of you. Now if you get afraid, he will toy with you like no other, but if you are not, he cannot. Or if you identify the vulnerable fear(IE "I'm hate spiders!"), and understand that is how this trickster is trying to get to you, you can shrug if off as a childish insult.

At that point it will come down to "What do you want" and/or "why are you hear" meaning, not only did you ask the entity that, but he also asked you. If the answer is "nothing" or this thing tells you something you don't like, just teleport away from the creepy thing. If he follows you, light'em up

But more then likely a malevolent entity is not going to want to talk to you anyways if enter with a positive, balanced mindframe of unity & harmony. They actually seem to react like you smell bad or something when you're one of the "good" people. What I've found tends to happen is that you end up spending much more time in your own head at first exploring and understanding your own feelings and emotions. I theorize that that sort of "vibration of self growth" attracts things that want you to succeed who are generally positive and compassionate. Even other people who are on same path of growth as you that you may share an event with and end up meeting in real life too later.

I'm not sure if that answers your question, but feel free to ask me to make sense of my ramblings

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I love the way you explain things. You make it easy for every reader, I love the light em up bit

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

I love the way you explain things. You make it easy for every reader, I love the light em up bit

Yes thats great I totally understand you light em up bit

Your post is really well put and helpful. I will try to be more like this, go in with no agenda only curiosity would that be OK to just say Im curious about myself and my surroundings. NO fear is the best way, like you say if they see your scared of spiders and make one appear see this for what it is and laugh it off. Im not particularly scared of Saturn, but I guess the fear of the energy that they can throw at me was probably what they were doing there. Trying to make me scared of what I THOUGHT they could do to me. its just learning how to carry yourself in the correct manner isn't it.

Thanks Shakesbeer.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join