It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart Chakra Radiance - what is it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Heart Chakra Radiance. HCR. What exactly IS this?

I was introduced to HCR by Paul Richard an ATS member. This meditation technique has changed my life but is this for the better? One opens the heart chakra, the 4th chakra in a line of seven chakras. Once you have learnt to open it the most beautiful love is released. It is love you can not imagine until you have felt it. You love the world and the people in it and you are driven to send this love out to improve your world and other worlds.

The other chakras are not opened by you they naturally open from the heart chakra opening. HRC is best done to music that is inspiring to you personally and does not have to be classical in anyway.

But my question is this. What is HCR? Is it safe? I have found very little on the internet on it apart from Pauls site and sites that list the heart chakra in line with the other chakras.

I have noticed from when I did HCR my 6th chakra would open at the same time, this is the brow chakra or 3rd eye and is the one that governs psychic vision and intuition.

I have lost contact with the people that taught me HCR and I need to know more about it.

This info is very similar to what I find in HCR

Twin Hearts Meditation
Meditation cleanses the energy body. Twin Hearts is a guided meditation which is easy to follow. It opens the emotional heart (heart chakra) and the divine heart (crown chakra). When meditating on Twin Hearts divine energy flows down filling the meditator with light, love and power. The crown chakra can only be opened when the heart chakra is sufficiently open. The heart chakra facilitates balance harmony and kindness in all aspects of life.

I will post my source of this below.

source www.ultimateradiance.com.au...

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
hi MrGreen, from the little i know (as i am not a ninth level master with a trillion magi points like paul)about this topic is that it is meditative in principal practiced by many societies.....anyway i am sure you know about the 7 chakras etc.....i think what differs is Pauls HCR.... from other forms are his extrodinary claims that it has given him and others( i know he use cris angel and david blaine as examples of hcr derived abilities) special abilities, prophetic powers and contact with higher spirtual beings etc......the more conventional practice of it is to centre individauls emotionally and mentally, giving a person clarity, and allowing them to focus on what is important in life.....love, grace, caring...etc.
www.ajourneyintowholeness.co.uk...

The word Chakra translates from the Indian Sankrit text meaning 'Spinning Wheel of Energy', not visible to the naked eye these energy centres exist in both the Physical and Astral bodies. The Chakras distribute energy patterns that are responsible for the regulation of 'Prana', the life force, the hidden energy in the atmospheric air responsible for maintaining the 'Life' of the physical body.
There are seven main Chakra's situated in the physical body.

www.heartradiance.com...

Our Intention in presenting the Heart Radiance program

Is to exert a positive and loving influence on individuals and society

As a balancing and corrective guidance away

From competitive, materialistic alienation

And towards more and more cooperation, compassion, and unity.

this seems to be the general theme of the majority of practioners i have come across.
And from pauls.....hmmm....he starts of ok but then....members.aol.com...

It is suggested that Solists do the regular Chakra Radiance Session (with the Spiraling focus of Radiance geared toward overall spiritual development) to contemplative music for the duration of ten to fifteen minutes a day, with an emphasis on cultivating Compassion, Humility and Purity.

Afterwards, you can then perform specific Chakra Radiance Sessions that focus on areas of development that you wish to improve more quickly -- like Telekinetic Skill in combat when Ascended in The Light.Telekinetic Skill (TS) is the ability in the Spirit to utilize God Force energies in creative and sophisticated ways, as in the creation of matter. Being skilled in one area of telekinesis does not necessarily entail deft in another area, but overall skill does impact on all areas of telekinetic ability -- like the manifestation of spiritual and physical shielding energies, teleportation, the creation of Secondary Godhead Suns, as well as Para-Human and Avataric Forms.

but why do you need this from HCR>>>>"like Telekinetic Skill in combat when Ascended"....well, in Pauls HCR world this is going to happen

The Zetan-aliens, typically referred to as the Greys (as they are the most commonly reported alien by abductees), have various underwater and underground full-scale operational bases around the globe and one large base in the Moon. Possibly as soon as 2008, The Zetan Empire will orchestrate a blitzkrieg and coup d'etat of Terran government. Hundreds of thousands of Hybrids will constitute their high-tech invasionary force.

so thats why you need to do Pauls HCR, to develop telekinetic combat skills to fight the coming invasion.....after which you can use your amazing abilities to do this.....
members.aol.com...

7. Just before open hostilities occur in the cosmic conflict of MAGICK VERSUS TECHNOLOGY, all the stable Elders and stable Magi, along with their immediate families and close friends (at the Masters' discretion) will be evacuated off-world to safe, remote, guarded locations. The timeframe for this to commence is before 2025.

8. By 2014, hundreds of Ascended Magi will combine their God Force Light into an Ascended Group Entity and manifest their own tropical, lush, insect-free, Higher World. It will be carefully placed around an existing star in a distant galaxy. Gravitational forces will be manipulated so that its sudden emergence doesn't cause a solar disruption. Soon thereafter, a moon will be created to moderate storm systems and for gravitational stability.

I guess there are some significant differences....umm.....find inner peace, a calmness in our hectic world and clarity and so become a better person.....here and now........or Paul Richard HCR telekinetic Soildier battleing the invasion, jumping of world creating your own paradise and living happily ever after, with all your family and friends to boot.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You see I have a problem. Ive been taught this fantastic meditation technique HCR but Im not sure what to do with it. My teacher told me to send the love out to the discarnate saints on the 6th/7th plane's. I feel I can't do this as no matter how I try to understand this plane, I can't. It's either so far above my level of understanding or just completly made up.
I have a very open mind, I talk about and understand things others I know would have absolutely no idea about, yet this 6th/7th plane has beaten me. I just can't get my head around it.

So that said I need to understand what I have unlocked with HCR. I need to know its safe to continue with this technique.

Its a wonderful technique that makes you feel connected to the Universe in a way that is so beautiful and full of love. I have also experienced psychic connections and images through my 6th chakra (3rd eye).

In the name of balance I have tryed to open the other chakras as I don't want to become unbalanced but I find they are a weak light compared to the heart chakra.

RED root chakra.
ORANGE thinking/relationships/reproduction
Yellow emotion/will/ambition
GREEN heart chakra
BLUE throat chakra for communication
INDIGO 3rd eye connection to psychic visions
VIOLET crown connection to the universe and the creator.

Since practising HCR my life has completly changed. I feel more compassion for people around me, I can read their emotions which is some times sapping if they are upset or negative. I have definatly awakened through using HCR without a doubt.

I have become more spiritually aware, whether this was always there and I needed HCR to open my eyes to it is another question.

The link I have provided "twin heart radiance" describes exactly what happens to me in HCR. At no point on this web site does it say heart radiating is dangerous and that you need to send this love to the 7th plane.

I would have liked to recomend HCR to others as I feel I have become a totally different person since trying this meditation technique. Ive tryed others before and never experienced results like this, however I feel I don't know enough about it to expect people to take it on and try it.

After the third day I experienced "karmic cleansing" which made me ill for 4 days. I felt nauseous and tired. Ive since learnt this is from opening the 6th chakra and not the heart. Maybe this is why I feel more spiritual, all of my bad karma has been cleansed away. Also in these 4 days I experienced bizare images through my 3rd eye . A barrage of information was sent down it often at night keeping me awake for hours.
These symptoms have all gone now and I am left with the wonderful meditation technique of HCR. The symptoms were worth it.

With all this said you must make up your own mind what HCR is and if you feel its for you. HCR called out to me, maybe it was my destiny, HCR may not be your destiny.

I would love to hear from anyone practising HCR and what your thoughts are.
Im not really wanting comments from people in societies, I feel this has been covered to "death" in the ascension thread. Im interested in individuals experiences. However individuals in said societies can comment by all means as long as its kept to their personal experiences and not how it fits into their grand scheme of things.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Don't forget, you are in control of you, not HCR, Not Paul, the technique is safe just look around for more info, maybe use yoga in conjunction, or pilates, i do and its great for you......remember the small stuff first.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't know if I can express this properly, but I'll try. I would suggest sending the love that fills you outward to people around you, not to some so-called saints. If the HCR people were really communicating with discarnate saints there is NO DOUBT in my mind that the saints would unanimously agree that it should be directed to people in need, NOT TO THEM.

And when I say send, initially the people you are helping should be face to face with you, direct contact allows you to be continuously motivated heartwise. With time, and your continued unselfish efforts and heart motivated actions you will start to see amazing results, usually when you least expect it. For example, volunteering to help at a childrens' cancer center, or at a crisis center, or spending time helping the older neighbor down the street would be a much more direct and much more effective way of channeling the heart. It will change your life and theirs. You will no longer need to "practice" or to try to direct it, it will be how you are, no effort required. In time, miracles will happen when you least expect it.

Just my opinion here, I don't know exactly how it works, I don't have all the details. Also, you might want to contact Skyfloating and Illahee for their advice as they are much better at expressing the inner workings of our amazing capabilities and how to put them into action.

Peace

STM

[edit on 3/30/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Oh Hi sorry I posted before I saw your reply! Thanks for your great input always nice to hear from you.

As I said I didn't want to go down this route but all I will say is that I did get the concept of fighting a battle using god force energies, although I didn't see any of these forces within me I assumed they would come with practise. I saw that these aliens were so far more advanced than us that the only way we could have fought them was with our spirit . I got it all the HCR and the spirit over technology ,the group entities I can see totally that explains ALOT but its the 6th/7th plane discarnates and the creation of this world of light called T.O I just could not get my head around. It this thinking too advanced for me or is it just a totally made up concept? I don't know and I feel its time to move on from this debate. The debate now for me is... What is HCR ?...can I continue it safely to generate universal love without leaving myself open to these group entities ?
This is what I need to know and understand not all that "other stuff"!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

the short answer is yes, of course you can.....but i thought it was inportant to distinguish betweens paul's version and the one based on our reality, the one we live in, you need to look at other practioners perscription for this as it is based on the here and now.....keep up the good work. I agree, we'll move on from the made up stuff hey

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

And when I say send, initially the people you are helping should be face to face with you, direct contact allows you to be continuously motivated heartwise. With time, and your continued unselfish efforts and heart motivated actions you will start to see amazing results, usually when you least expect it. For example, volunteering to help at a childrens' cancer center, or at a crisis center, or spending time helping the older neighbor down the street would be a much more direct and much more effective way of channeling the heart. It will change your life and theirs. You will no longer need to "practice" or to try to direct it, it will be how you are, no effort required. In time, miracles will happen when you least expect it.

This is what Ive said to Paul that as I can't seem to stop my heart chakra radiance now I will send it out to people I know and unknown others in the World that may need it. The group entity thing scares me and I don't want to connect to them anymore.
Your post was very well put what you on about!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hi MG!

i am by no means an expert on Chakras, but what little i have read seems to indicate a need for them to all be in balance, and singing in harmony with each other.
Maybe you could find out if there is an Holistic Therapy Center in your area, they may be able to give you some advice, or may even offer Chakra balancing! This is something you could maybe learn to do on yourself.

Hope this helps a little,

Cheers,
Eevee

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yes I think they do all need to be in balance yet I find the heart chakra is so much more powerful than the others and drowns the others out. Ive only been doing HCR for say a month how can I have trained my heart one so well in such a short space of time? I say a month and some of that I wasn't doing it properly, was ill from it or was trying to move away from it. It seems it just comes so naturally to me that I feel I should just go with it but at least try to open the others.

I don't think Ive got the time to take yoga up. From what Ive heard you have to do it for like 10 years before you master it. ( oh there we go masters crop up again )

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Good thread MG.

Yes from my personal journey and what I have read about other Chakra meditation it's safe to say that all 7 Chakras should be balanced. You must understand the meaning behing eatch chakra when in meditation.

Direct any love, help, healing to the people around you. Chakra meditation is not something to personaly gain some super powers in a higher world. In a higher world Heaven everybody is equal.

I have met a healer on this journey and I think she has played her part in making me realise TSOL was for personal gain in your next life. The best form of meditation for me has been radiating from my 1st to my 7th Chakra. Like eatch Chakra is being played like a musical note perfectly in tune.

A geat video to watch to help you understand what eatch Chakra represents is Kundalini Awakening this has no mention of only using the Heart Chakra. If you only open the heart chakra you are not understanding the total meaning, You are only granted part of the meaning.

What does Chakra mean?

A chakra is a center of activity that receives, assimilates, and expresses life force energy. The word chakra literally translates as wheel or disk and refers to a spinning sphere of bioenergetic activity emanating from the major nerve ganglia branching forward from the spinal column. There are six of these wheels stacked in a column of energy that spans from the base of the spine to the middle of the forehead. And the seventh which is beyond the physical region. It is the six major chakras that correlate with basic states of consciousness... Source

What is Chakra Meditation?

Chakra Meditation
A meditation to help balance your energy, open your charkas & align your chakras

Seat yourself comfortably in a chair and place both feet on the ground. Allow your body to relax and let your arms rest loosely at your side. Breathe deeply and feel yourself relax as you do so. Allow your breath to become deeper and more even, relaxing with every breath.

Allow yourself to become more relaxed with every breath you take and as you do release all the cares in your life, letting go of your thoughts allowing your mind to become quiet and still.

Imagine a red flower bud at the base of your spine. As it starts to open see that it is vibrant and full of life energy. This joins you to the earth and her energy. This flower is the bases of our everyday existence. It promotes self love and care of you.

Now move your attention along the spine imagine an orange flower bud in the area of the lower abdomen to about two inches below the navel. As it starts to open see that it is the core of your emotions. The energy from this flower allows you to feel contented and happy. Accommodating these feelings of happiness and contentment that comes from your bodily enjoyment helps to provide a balance in your life.

Now move your attention along the spine to the base of the rib cage to the area of your solar plexus. Imagine a yellow flower bud starting to open and as it opens you see the energy that flows from it, this is the energy of your creativity. Breathe and feel the beauty of your creativity.

Now move your attention along your spine to the area of your heart. Imagine a beautiful green flower bud starting to unfurl feel the love that pours fourth from it, this is the spring of the love that you have, the love that fills all that you are and all that you do. Allow yourself to feel this love, and know that it keeps you warm in its care.

Moving your attention on along the spine to the throat area, imagine a blue flower opening. This is the opening of your inner influence, your guidance to sincerity, truthfulness and understanding. Take time to listen to this voice and it will guide you.

Now moving your attention up into your head to the centre of your brow, see the indigo flower bud that starts to unfurl as its petals open become aware of the presence of your own spirit. In the energy that comes from the opening petals you become strong and more aware of your intuition.

Rising up now to the top of your head a white tipped violet flower is opening and the energy flowing from it flows upwards, connecting you with the highest guidance. You find yourself becoming aware and accepting that you are guided in all that you do. Things become clear to you and you feel happy and contented, at one with yourself and the world.

Your whole body is full and surrounded with the energy from your chakras. At this moment you are aware of the core of each chakra pay attention to any physical feeling this may be in the form of flutters in your stomach, earache, stiffness in your back or a headache.

Now take time to look at your life and at what may be causing a block to the positive flow of energy through your body. Is your life a case of all work and no play are you unable to relax and enjoy the good things in your life? Do you still have time to dream? Do you put the needs of others in front of the needs of yourself? Give time to pay attention to these feelings and know that they are providing you with the information you need and through this you will be able to remove any blockage and heal your self. You are energized and all is well within you. Source

Here is another good link to describe what each Chakra means Link

So remember "A meditation to help balance your energy, open your charkas & align your chakras"

Not the way as described by TSOL. Hope this helps

[edit on 30-3-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here you go MG hope this gives you a better view of opening the Heart Chakra to much.

Video Link on the 4th Chakra ( Heart Chakra )

Too much Self Love in only opening the Heart Chakra.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the link very good. I know deep down I need to balance these chakras out its just its so natural to me to open the heart one. I feel a long process of learning a head of me! I don't feel as out of balance as I did when I first started HCR (you know when I loved everyone
) Ive got more understanding about it but I will try and balance the others when I can.

Also those yoga positions in the video are a no go

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Here you go started a Thread on Chakra meditation

Link

So we can share our experiences and progress hope you dont mind me putting a link up.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yes I feel when you radiate love you should understand the meaning, What I mean is why are you sending this love to sombody. I too was just radiating like mad to everybody without a real reason. I was radiating because "I Felt good"

HCR is so wrong is so many ways.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I was radiating because "I Felt good" quote from P81

yes but isn't it meant to feel good helping others? Knowing that you are sending some love out.
I really was so upset about Darcon yesterday that I did HCR just for him and I radiated all the love his way. This HCR session for me was different because I actually really wanted to help him rather than "oh who shall I radiate today to in my HCR", I thought about him and really wanted it to go to him, I wanted to help him.

Maybe thats the difference if you actually feel you want to help some one with love then using the heart chakra on its own is OK. its when you don't really have a heart felt reason for opening it. The love I generated was so strong and I sent it straight to him I didn't feel good about it for myself at all, it was all for him not me.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

That what I am saying the HCR I learned from Paul_Richards was selfish, To start with I though hey I am doing this and other people are feeling good from it so I was happy. Then when I was radiating to the saints for a better life adter this one and to become an Elder with his own palace it was selfish.

Now I am free from that and now I am learning to balance all of the chakras as my heart chakra was to open. My aim is for balance now before taking the next step.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Maybe you should all just STOP. Everything that feels to good to be true has withdrawl symptoms when you quit. If I was do to coc aine, and then began to have all sorts of energy, able to think clearer, get rid of my aches and pains, then in spite of how much money I was spending I'd say "It couldn't hurt just one more time".

With HCR, you're giving up part of your spirit rather than money. Oh, it couldn't hurt one more time.

When people start to see signs that a coc aine user is addicted, they try to help, and maybe the person tries to quit. The person feels irritable, lethargic, trouble thinking clearly, and they need that fix just to get rid of the cobwebs.

It doesn't matter what you're told about helping other people, for God sake help yourself. All this stuff you're told supporting Chakra meditation is so your belief system is changed to accept this practise. The people you think you're helping, you're just pushing them furthur into the rut you are trying to get out of!

You probably won't listen. A lot of people who get violated keep going back for more anyway, trying to see the good in it so they don't feel so betrayed by all their fond memories. Just STOP! Do some good for someone by PHYSICALLY getting involved, VERBALLY communicating. Is that so damn hard?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up I can not argue with that you are looking out for me.
I do need Chakra Meditation though I feel more at balance, I am not just looking for answers though I actualy feel a lot better since using all the chakras.

I will continue to do it not just to look for answers but because it's 10-15 mins a day where I can realease all the stress of everyday life and that is better for my health. I am not seeking how I got here on Earth no more, If I am ready to find out then fair enough. I Just want guidance and an healty stress free life.

I am not going to go down the road of believing what others say, I have my inner self for the answers I need.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Some people may find balance with Chakra, but Mr Green seems disoriented and undecided about herself, she feels guilt, regret, and a longing to be needed and to help people whom she knows very little about. That's why I'm saying.. dig deep down into whatever's left of your soul and STOP!

I have to repeat myself because most people don't heed the warning the first time, and bounce right back to the same old situation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join