It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can people still believe Bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I mean, it's SO obvious that he's lying!

Even if you are NOT enlightened to the NWO/Bilderberg Agenda, you should AT LEAST understand that Bush is a huge liar.

How can 30% of Americans still believe Bush was MISTAKEN about WMDs? HOW CAN THEY BELIEVE BUSH AND AMERICAN MEDIA ARE HONEST???

It gets worse. Quite a lot of people think that American MSM is the ONLY reliable media!

I mean, Bush is so EVIL!

The Establishment stages the Virginia Tech massacre (The Asian guy was a Manchurian candidate), and Bush acts like he is ACTUALLY EMPATHETIC towards the families.

You stage a crisis, and act like you feel SORRY!

This is just sick. How can ANYONE, especially 30% of the nation, STILL have RESPECT for that Son of a Bush?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Of course, he is a lier.
How could you think otherwise?
Presidents do not have much real power.
They can micro manage certain things, as president.
For example, Carter kept the scedule of who was using the White House tennis courts.
But, when it came to policy, a good example was when Carter snuck up on the Soviet President, at a meeting, and whispered in his ear, "I know what you are doing." talking about the Russian invasion of Afganistan.
Presidents, since Kennedy, are nothing but PR men for the international Banks and the global industrialists.
For example, Bush just declaired that he is giving the Federal Reserve the power to intervene in american economics, any way it sees fit.
So, we are now, completely under the authority of a privatly owned entity run by the central banks.
What they want is the biggest and best lier in the world, they can find, to tell us everything is ok, while they rape us.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

And how can some people ACTUALLY THINK the government is "for the people", that "checks and balances" are a "holy shield" against corruption, and that Federal Reserve is controlled by the government?

Could it be public school/mass media indoctrination?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

I sometimes watch CNN for a laugh (I live in Sweden). Just this morning I think they were talking about how some american guy felt that sharing movies on the internet fueled terrorism...

Who needs John Stewart when CNN is enough to get a good laugh...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Presidents do not have much real power.
They can micro manage certain things, as president.

That is not true of the Decider George W. Bush. Throughout his two terms he has arrogated to himself and the Presidency enormous powers including the complete control of the Continuity of Government protocols without any involvement from the U.S. Congress.

He is the most powerful President in US history because no one is willing to stand up, hold him accountable, and impeach him and his entire government for violating the Constitution they were sworn to uphold.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
How can people believe Bill Clinton?

Surprise, surprise, I'm not going to bring up a certain intern...I'm simply going to point out that, while President, Mr. Clinton was fairly certain that Iraq had (or was developing) weapons of mass destruction. He was convinced enough to mention the danger in at least one speech.

I'm not a big fan of President Bush...wasn't a big fan of President Clinton either. But I will say in defense of both gentlemen, that they only know what they're told...and our intelligence agencies have been in fairly sorry shape for several years.

Now that I've been nice for a whole paragraph....how can anyone believe *any* politician? They will say (or not say) whatever it takes to gain and hold office. Truth is, at best, optional.

new topics

top topics

join