It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predicted what would happen to me 1 hours later?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ive been driving for about 4 years now and have never been pulled over until just the other day. i was leaving school and had the vision in my mind that i would be pulled over by an undercover cop. an hour into my drive i was going 63 in a 50 mph zone *stupid by me* and what comes from behind another car? an undercover officer who then pulls me over and gives me a warning. I thought it was pretty strange that i have predicted this considering that everyone else goes 80 mph up this same road and no one ever gets pulled over.... have you ever predicted something that would later happen to you?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I do that alot, But only in dreams. And it almost always involves my friend justin, I freaked him out the other day with it
But it is possible and has happened to many people. Visions themselves are a sort of conciouss dream.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Without reading listings guides or know anything about the scheduling... I often predict which Simpsons episode is going to be on TV that day.

Its bizarre... something I do will trigger my memory of something in a simpsons episode, which then comes on later that day.

Strange or what!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

That happens to alot of people its really weird, something happens that reminds you of the episode and it comes on later, I came across a website about it before but forgot it, ill try and find it again

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ive sometimes had wonderings whether my brain was somehow picking up transmitted Sky signals which have listings or some crazy thing like that.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I PREDICTED " I'LL BE GLAD WHEN I'VE FINIHED WORK TODAY "

LO AND BEHOLD - I WAS !!!!

KEEP SMILING IT HELPS !

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Had just taken my finals before Christmas break. Driving home I was overcome by an incredible urge to take a different way home. It was almost shouting in my head. I didn't. Ten minutes later a marine on leave made a left into a Dennys thru two lanes of stopped traffic at the light. I had the arrow for the right turning lane and was doing about 40. I tboned his ass but good. It was ruled his fault, but that was the last hoorah for my '67 cutlass supreme, God I loved that car. Even tho it only got about 8 miles a gallon. That was back in '84. Why do we get these premonitions? Could it be guardian angels, deceased loved ones, ether? Who knows. But I also had an intense feeling of foreboding half an hour before 911 commenced as well. The global consciousness project have made some interesting discoveries with the 'eggs'. Showing spikes during highly emotional events in regards to many people experiencing them. Like the great tsunami, shortly before New Years Eve celebrations etc. lends to spikes in the what should be completely random number generators.
Like heart cells in petri dishes, when moved within proximity to each other begin they begin to beat as one. Perhaps we are all much like a network of heart cells.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Funny you mention your premonition having to do with speeding in a car. I noticed you knew the posted speed and how fast you were actually going, and you even justified that everyone else goes much faster in this zone.

Could it be that you did not predict anything actually happening, but were just very self aware that you were doing something you felt unsure of and were trying to justify it within your mind?

I know I have done those types of things myself, where you feel something is not right and that you might encounter the chance of getting caught doing something, but tell yourself everyone else is also doing it, so chances are you won't get caught. Then, out of no where you are the one getting busted.

It sounds to me that you could have predicted this or maybe your consciousness is projecting into the world that you will be the one getting caught. It's a weird phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I routinely get Cop premonition. I can feel them out on the road. I have slowed down in my car my with all my friends and said 'There's a cop on the road...' a minute later a cop comes around the corner and I've already slowed down to the speed limit.

Prediction works easy with authority figures because they are out projecting their ill-intent on the world. A police men out looking to pull people over is giving off all kinds of negative vibes... kind of points out the obvious: they are not out to protect us, they are out to hunt us. And we sense this. Some of us.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
you've said you've been driving four years, thats 1460 days driving, even if you don't take a trip every day because you often take more than one trip a day you could safely assume you have taken at least 1500 trips in the car. if this route is on the way from school to your home, probably your most regular route, and because people normally ignore the speed limit on it, you've probably driven over the speed limit at least a thousand times. if you only worried about being pulled by a cop 20% of the time while driving over the speed limit (pretty conservative if your reasonably intelligent) that means that there would be about a 1 in 200 chance of you being right. today you were.

does it still sound amazing to you?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
^ive never had the feeling that i was going to be pulled over before, especially when i saw that it was an undercover that i saw, which is the one that pulled me over.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
does it still sound amazing to you?

Nothing sounds amazing when people try to cram it into an equation...

Premonition is not a statistical anomaly. It happens in cases where odds are mathematically impossible...

I had a premonition the second my mom answered the phone senior year that our grandmother had gotten into a serious accident. The second the phone rang I knew it was true and I sat and watched my mom confirm it.

We can sit around and calculate the odds that my grandma would have an accident that day but that doesn't even begin to cover it. What would be the odds that I would correctly guess it right before the phone rang? Calculating odds that enormous is a waste of time.

There is premonition. Like I said, police are predators - they hunt us so they can pull us over and fill their quota. This act of predation sends out vibes that we pick up on - just like a serious accident will send out vibes.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well said NWO. How did my Mom have a dream of a white dove fluttering off, wake up, tell my Dad to get dressed, her Dad had just died. He was in hospice in PA 30yr coalminer with black lung. Ten minutes later my aunt called to say...'He just died'.
Statistical probabilities? Right.
I can understand how these type of events can scare some people and want to try to logically explain away. It still scares me.

top topics

join