It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-FILES 2:JULY 25,2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hey I just got up this morning and saw that "x-files 2"released a teaser trailer.Which now fox has removed,but you can go to xfiles.com where you will see the new movies poster and be informed that a trailer will be asvailabe soon.I figured I would post this since Im sure many ATSters will be happy to hear this if you havnt already.Heres the new poster for it:

[edit on 3/29/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I love the X-Files, so I hope this isn't something they've sloppily thrown together to make a few bucks.

If it has both Mulder and Scully in it however, I'll probably watch it even if the reviews aren't flattering.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is great, I heard about this a couple of days ago...I am very excited.
The X-Files has never failed to provide what I would call quality thought provoking entertainment

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sweet! Super SWEET! That Kicks Ass!

I can't wait!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

They're both pretty good actors so I'm hoping that'll do the trick. I'd hate for them to screw this up. I'm such a fanboy.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I just hope it isnt a stand alone script like some say,I hope it ties into the conspiracy-if not I dont think it would make sense or be much good.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Pretty much all I have heard from other X-Files fans is that it will be like a standalone, and not touch to much on the actuall "Conspiracy Arc" Storyline (That way, Non X-philes can understand and follow it). Although, for some of us die-hard-fans, it would be nice if they incorporated the Conspiracy arc....

If this is the case, I hope it is littered with Mulder-Scully-Isms so that there are some good inside jokes, so that the die-hards will be satisfied with the Movie..

I have high hopes...

new topics

top topics

join