It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Casey of Pennslyvania to endorse Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Senator Casey of Pennslyvania to endorse Obama

www.philly.com

Bob Casey to endorse Obama, join bus tour
By Thomas Fitzgerald

Inquirer Staff Writer

Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey plans to endorse Sen. Barack Obama for president today in Pittsburgh, sending a message both to the state's primary voters and to undecided superdelegates who might decide the close race for the Democratic presidential nomination.
Dan Pfeiffer, deputy communications director for the Obama campaign, confirmed that Casey would announce his support during a rally at the Soldiers and Sailors Military Museum and Memorial and that he would then set out with the Illinois senator on part of a six-day bus trip across the state.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well this is interesting. If Casey has enough sway the Pennslyvania vote may end this god forsaken nominating process once and for all.

Of course I fully expect that Hillary (and Bill's) ego's won't let them give up and that they will drag this out to the bitter end and throw the election to McCain in the long run.

www.philly.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ditto, grover.
This was an interesting endorsement, given the "importance" of Penn.
There have been many fine and worthy candidates (from both sides of the political spectrum, I might add), but the American drawn out process of campaigning is too much like a way too long childbirth labor. OUCH GROAN
Get it over with already!!! Or give me morphine!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Casey doesn't have the sway to deliver PA. Ed Rendell is the very savvy governor of PA, and he is backing Hillary.

In 1992, Casey said Bill Clinton was "unelectable".

new topics

top topics

join