It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuela bombs drug runways near Colombia border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Venezuela bombs drug runways near Colombia border

www.alertnet.org

A Reuters witness watched two fighter jets and a helicopter fire rockets and strafe the runway close to the border with machine gun fire to detect and destroy equipment and infrastructure used by drug cartels.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
And same time in CIA headquarters...

"Oh &%#! He really did that... Who was that expert who say that we should pressure Hugo to act against drug traffic in world wide media? Get his head to my table, now!"

Theory was so nice: If USA pressure Chavez now in MSM, he will do just the opposite, like he always do, and dollars keeps running to our pockets for years to come... But Hugo is Hugo.

Never under estimate your enemy!

www.alertnet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I guess the coke-heads will be bummed at rising prices after this!

Interesting to me, is how Hugo turned to China, to purchase radar
equipment...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

Yep. They really needs those radars in coming times, and for China its a good change for much needed oil supply.

For those who maybe didnt understand my joke... I just can not forget those couple of CIA planes witch has dropped down from sky with tons of Coce inside... Terrible evidence what I have read from CIA involvements in business in Columbia, and in Afghanistan.

Now if Mexicans will shut border, when US doesnt do that, from druggs, and Hugo is bombing their airways, there is a great possibility that Coce will cost for white noses a whole different sum of dollars, what they have used to pay.

new topics

top topics

join