It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Cultists Emerge From Cave

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I have my seventeen caves behind us and if i told you that I didn't move here so i have access to them during some Harsh events are going to happen , I would be lying to you all and We strongly believe they will occur in the near future..

I am not saying these guys are alright in the head or all left but if you stand back and look at what we are riddiculing , it is simply people who tink they are getting prepared and harming no one but perhaps maybe the people who are scared to believe that these events are around the corner...

[edit on 1-4-2008 by gmac1000]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000
I have my seventeen caves behind us and if i told you that I didn't move here so i have access to them during some Harsh events are going to happen , I would be lying to you all and We strongly believe they will occur in the near future..

Nice were are these caves located?. Afghanistan or somewere in american desert? just wondering man made caves or just u know?.

I am not saying these guys are alright in the head or all left but if you stand back and look at what we are riddiculing , it is simply people who tink they are getting prepared and harming no one but perhaps maybe the people who are scared to believe that these events are around the corner...

Yeh thats true well i dont have a problem with these ppl in caves thay aint harming any human thay just believing i nwhat thay believ like religous ppl do but religous ppl preach it non stop and steal money from others

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Actually there are some wealthy people out there with an underground base, and some of them are actually going to be underground on December 21, 2012, it's its fake then there will be food and beer and quit large enough to watch tv/chill.............

was told its gonna be a party on that date aswell.......underground!

[edit on 1-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

[edit on 1-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaadAdam

Nice were are these caves located?. Afghanistan or somewere in american desert? just wondering man made caves or just u know?.

Yeh thats true well i dont have a problem with these ppl in caves thay aint harming any human thay just believing i nwhat thay believ like religous ppl do but religous ppl preach it non stop and steal money from others

Nope We are in BC and they use to be called the sasquatch cave due to the sightings here.....Some i wouldn't enter but a few are amazing and would serve as great protection in the near future..

Next question?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsFrickenAndrew
Actually there are some wealthy people out there with an underground base, and some of them are actually going to be underground on December 21, 2012, it's its fake then there will be food and beer and quit large enough to watch tv/chill.............

was told its gonna be a party on that date aswell.......underground!

Yeh for sure there would be i would have one also well we have one but it aint designed for 1012 its a huge watertank underground maybe can use that but u cant trust anything underground if the thing that happens includes shaking and hitting earth i cant trust anything underground? i would rather be hit and fly back to space den be stuck underground 4 sure plusi am scared of underground [places

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Nope We are in BC
Next question?

were is BC?

and they use to be called the sasquatch cave due to the sightings here.....Some i wouldn't enter but a few are amazing and would serve as great protection in the near future..

Sightings ay i am wondering if there are living things in these caves thay freak me out caves i am wondering how most are made by actual human life forms or some other type? or is it just normal water running through?.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Update!

MOSCOW - Fourteen more members of a Russian cult that has been holed up in a cave for months awaiting the end of the world emerged Tuesday after melting snows caused more of their hillside cave to collapse, officials said.

The group, which included two children aged 8 and 14, were in satisfactory condition, regional emergency spokesman Dmitry Yeskin told The Associated Press. They were moved to a nearby house where the group's leader, self-declared prophet Pyotr Kuznetsov, has been living.

Source

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Video Link Below

Video

The sect is a splinter group of the Russian Orthodox Church. The leader, Pyotr Kuznetsov, did not join his followers in the bunker, telling them God had given him other tasks. He was arrested but deemed mentally unfit to stand trial.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

Nice update there SaadAdam

I love that the leader didn't join them, and justified it by telling his followers that "God had other plans for him"
Have they not been reading the same stuff we have? That's Cult 101 stuff!! Don't go in the bloody cave girls! It's a damn trap!

God, I almost feel like they diserve it..

Unless they die. That would suck

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Nice update there SaadAdam

Thanks mate Anytime

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I love that the leader didn't join them, and justified it by telling his followers that "God had other plans for him"
Have they not been reading the same stuff we have? That's Cult 101 stuff!! Don't go in the bloody cave girls! It's a damn trap!

God, I almost feel like they diserve it..

Unless they die. That would suck

hahaha thats a good one like a trap of sexy trap from a serial killer it could of been i dont really like these cult followers i like science and i dont follow any religion like how some cults do its freaky how thay think did u see the cave how freaky is it? i would think it was nice and clean.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join