It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Cultists Emerge From Cave

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Um ya 2012 is a myth not gonna happen. Nibriu planet X.Nephilium Tiamet.

Are not gonna hit Earth if this myth of a planet is supposdly 15 times larger then Jupiter we would see it by now its only 4 years away surely soeone would have spotted it by now it would be awfully close.

The math is simple you have the date 2012 now find the X,

How fast would the planet be traveling to reach here in 3 and 2/3 years.

we are close to 2012 i see nothing happening.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LockwithnoKey

Or maybe u are @ 7-11 and some person man/she? comes past and says come with me i have something for u the world is gona end tell me now u want to survive then come with me takes him or she? to a place underground the worldi s really maybe gona end or not but thay use her to lure and to attract more maybe u have to pay u know money making sheme or maybe thay use them as test subjects for some sort of new race?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Damocles

Maybe it is maybe its not everyone says something diffrent though? isent doomsday from an actual anciatn building from some country in latin countrys? i never really looked it up i must

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

Not really people like this wont think like that thay would stay there unless somethings up down there? maybe one is a canabal or maybe someone just decided to say this was all just fake but its real we dont know what made these people come out is the real reason thay need showers?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Some people rekon Its behind the sun planet x. But i doubt that? how can it be what if it is how is it gona go around but yet again thay also rekon its gona lap around the world and in 2012 is wene it comes backto hit us?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

And yet again another doomsday theory falls?

Unless they're still waiting for 2012 or something, to be honest I don't feel like reading the article.

Perhaps our paranoid 2012 theorists could take a hint from this. That and the 100,000,000 times this has happened before in history.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I think they're crazy. I honor life as a human should but to go to these extremes is beyond me.
Instead of hiding they should be out enjoying life WHILE THEY CAN.

You know?
Anyway, if its supposed to happen in May why dont they wait till the end of April?
I just dont get it, and the ironic thing is if something did happen they could be the first ones to go.
That fickle finger of fate knows where you are!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaadAdam
Something i was thinking about a while ago was what if earth went of course and just went around the universe and maybe even fell in a black hole. And supposedly landed in another universe? and the world just changed like we wouldent relise it but maybe like there is no sun we just wake up next day with no sun?or moon just pitch black darkness what do we do then? we would need to adabt to darkness.

We would be dead very quickly.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Duality

yeh i am wondering havent thay thought the world was gona end long time ago alot more times also? its getting t omuch i rekon just wait for it i doubt it would lol

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

if something happend thay would go also dont matter if u are underground what ever happens it has to be big lol nothing small it might hit like marbles in men in black man i love the ending

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Herman

Intresting imagination on that one ay we would go but how long til lwe die? does it get colder the more we go out into space further from the sun? its wierd how we are in a exact spot not 2 bad and not to cold hehe.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles

LOL so what youre saying is that doomsdayology isnt an exact science?

who knew?

People told me when I was going to school that I should get a degree in something practical like "math" or "business" instead. I wish I had

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

learning from the net is intresting like discovery stuff reading wiki news howstuff works helps life out alot i dont know i dont think getting a job and studying your whole life is how to be succesful in this world its something else and as we investigate it like we all do most of us question everything i know i do i think thats the reason of life we need to find the origin of it

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOmaskedman
Um ya 2012 is a myth not gonna happen. Nibriu planet X.Nephilium Tiamet.

Are not gonna hit Earth if this myth of a planet is supposdly 15 times larger then Jupiter we would see it by now its only 4 years away surely soeone would have spotted it by now it would be awfully close.

The Mayan calendar does end in 2012. There is doomsdayish stuff described in mayan mythology.

People infer all sorts of doomsday scenarios because of that. The whole planet X thing is just one of them.

Pole Shifts are another common one.

In general, it's simply the day our world ends, and a new one begins.

So suggests the Mayan mythology.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

yeh thats it like there are a couple theorys is that pole one were we all freeze or something around that??

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

learning from the net is intresting like discovery stuff reading wiki news howstuff works helps life out alot i dont know i dont think getting a job and studying your whole life is how to be succesful in this world its something else and as we investigate it like we all do most of us question everything i know i do i think thats the reason of life we need to find the origin of it

The way I look at it is like this:

For some people just working a job and raising a family and retiring is enough. And it's a good life.

For others, perhaps for a select few, that type of life isn't enough. They feel a compelling need to push their mind and their spirit to its limits. Usually at the expense of the things the "other people" enjoy. For what reason, I don't know. But for those people, living a typical life just doesn't work.

And then there is the third kind of people. The evil ones. You will often see these ones in high ranking leadership positions in corporations, government branches, churches, etc.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

yeh thats it like there are a couple theorys is that pole one were we all freeze or something around that??

The Earth has had physical and magnetic pole shifts before.

I think we have geological evidence to show this. I don't think there is any geological evidence to show what, if any, are the devistating affects.

People speculate all sorts of things. For one, I think people speculate that if a magnetic pole shift occurs, there would be a period where the Earth's magnetic field would be so weak that we would get hit hard by all the solar radiation. If that happened it would definetly be a doomsday for the surface of Earth.

Either way, everyone should have an underground bunker. Works for alot of the doomsday scenarios

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
I remember reading that this cult's date for the doomsday is the supposedly the same as the 2012/ Dark Knight dates? One or the other I cant remember.

Well the article stated the cult felt the world was ending this May.

Do you have additional information?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I love anyone with a nice heart who loves and loves to investigate into life

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I Dont find how underground wil lchange things a impact o nearth wil ldrill into us underground and bury us all alive or somehow we will die underground so no need for funerals

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join