It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Evangelicals come out to vote.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
A religious conspiracy:

I believe evangelical Christians are brainwashed by there church and there religion to be used as a political ideological army to convert or to destroy the entire world. The tool used is fear; the purpose is nothing less than world domination, one country at a time or the complete destruction of the world to fulfill there doomsday cult like beliefs. They wish to control there flock both mentally and physically, they wish there members to be sheep in the literal since to follow without question, they wish for you to be there pawns politically and they wish for you to help finance their global agenda by offering up your money and your vote

They want your children:
I believe they want nothing more to get to your children to influence their young minds so they grow into what they call Good Christians. They want to teach your kids that God is a vengeful God, and they want to teach them that if you don’t obey God he will kill you [Sodom and Gomorra, and the flood]. They want to teach your children that if you don’t believe the stories they tell you, and if you don’t believe or have faith in there God, that when you die you will go to hell. They want to teach your children hate, hate of other races, hate towards people that don’t believe what they teach you, Hate people who are different [gays] they want to teach them to hate science [stem cell research, evolution] it’s their goal to teach kids to grow up with a very intolerant mindset towards humanity. They wish to teach your kids that difference is bad and that we should all believe alike and we should all be the same. They wish to teach your kids that we are living in the end days that the world is going to end soon, that millions of people are going to die, but this is a wonderful thing. After all of this they want to teach your kids that God is all good and perfect. What effect is this going to have in a young mind, what kind of adult are they going to grow up to be?

Mindcontrol

Milieu Control. This involves the control of information and communication both within the environment and, ultimately, within the individual, resulting in a significant degree of isolation from society at large.
Mystical Manipulation. There is manipulation of experiences that appear spontaneous but in fact were planned and orchestrated by the group or its leaders in order to demonstrate divine authority or spiritual advancement or some special gift or talent that will then allow the leader to reinterpret events, scripture, and experiences as he or she wishes.
Demand for Purity. The world is viewed as black and white and the members are constantly exhorted to conform to the ideology of the group and strive for perfection. The induction of guilt and/or shame is a powerful control device used here.
Confession. Sins, as defined by the group, are to be confessed either to a personal monitor or publicly to the group. There is no confidentiality; members' "sins," "attitudes," and "faults" are discussed and exploited by the leaders.
Sacred Science. The group's doctrine or ideology is considered to be the ultimate Truth, beyond all questioning or dispute. Truth is not to be found outside the group. The leader, as the spokesperson for God or for all humanity, is likewise above criticism.
Loading the Language. The group interprets or uses words and phrases in new ways so that often the outside world does not understand. This jargon consists of thought-terminating clichés, which serve to alter members' thought processes to conform to the group's way of thinking.
Doctrine over person. Member's personal experiences are subordinated to the sacred science and any contrary experiences must be denied or reinterpreted to fit the ideology of the group.
Dispensing of existence. The group has the prerogative to decide who has the right to exist and who does not. This is usually not literal but means that those in the outside world are not saved, unenlightened, unconscious and they must be converted to the group's ideology. If they do not join the group or are critical of the group, then they must be rejected by the members. Thus, the outside world loses all credibility. In conjunction, should any member leave the group, he or she must be rejected also.
Mindcontrol

Millions of people worldwide have succumbed to this version of mind control.
Milieu Control: They are taught that modern media, music, movies, art, basically all forms of modern entertainment, is wrong. Barbie is wrong, SpongeBob is wrong, Halloween is wrong. They encourage you to listen to only Christian music, to only read Christian books.
Mystical Manipulation: They use techniques in there sermons that mirror motivational speaking events or selling seminars; if there good, they play to the crowd to induce mass hysteria, and then they call it the holy spirit “moving” I have felt this way at rock concerts [notably Tool and Pink Floyd]and at political gatherings, after singing and clapping with the music it produces emotional responses [eg: speaking in tongues], the same feelings you would achieve is you go to an American Indian Ceremony and really get into it.

Demand for Purity: This really describes Evangelical Christians, there is only right or wrong, this is one reason they are accused of having so much hate, or intolerance towards groups like gays. They preach abstinence, and have no problems with their believe that if your abstinent you are Good but if you are not you are bad and are going to hell. They also believe this in regards to race and religion; if your Jewish you are Good, if you are Muslim you are bad. If you’re Democrat you are bad if you’re Republican you are good.

Confession.: They teach all are sinners and must ask forgiveness from there God, they line out exactly what you must do to be saved, and this is the Only way you will be Saved, and that we Do need to be Saved, or we will suffer eternally for it.

Sacred Science: Lets add Young Earth Creationism, UFO’s are really daemons, Dinosaur fossils were put here by the devil so we will question Good, we coexisted with dinosaurs, and I could go on and on.

Loading the Language: Speaking in tongues drives the hysteria in these group setting.

Doctrine over person: Does this sound like anyone you know?

Dispensing of existence: Thus the reason for them wanting a Christian world, or the world will be destroyed because all of the wickedness in it, or in other words because all don’t believe what they do.

The Good Christian

They will vote for a person because they claim to have the same values and beliefs, over issues at hand. They vote hoping to gain power over the wicked people to legislate their beliefs, but mainly they vote the way they do, because their preacher told them to do so, if their groups vote a certain way, the religion gains power. Notice how the McCain campaign courted James Dobson for an endorsement. It’s unbelievable how powerful some of these Evangelical groups are.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Pretty much hit the nail on the head there mate.

All I can do to further elaborate on your point is to refer you to this video:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-3-2008 by 44soulslayer]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I wonder if they are directly controlled or just manipulated by the NWO.

The Jesus camp video posted is just over the top, and shows they wish to force people into their beliefs.

For the people who have seen the new movie The Mist it is a good example of just what it would take these people to start sacrificing kids to their God.

I'm not saying that all Evangelical Christians are bad, but as a group I think they are a very dangerous group.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I'm not saying that all Evangelical Christians are bad, but as a group I think they are a very dangerous group.

I question anything that is supported by the masses. How often are the masses fanatics? How often in history have the masses been swayed to a belief that turned ugly at some point? How often are the masses actually correct in their thinking?

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject!"
- Winston Churchill

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet

I question anything that is supported by the masses. How often are the masses fanatics? How often in history have the masses been swayed to a belief that turned ugly at some point? How often are the masses actually correct in their thinking?

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject!"
- Winston Churchill

Good point. Some examples are illustrative of this:

1. Communism- October Revolution which installed the soviet regime under Lenin and later Stalin. over 60 million Russians dead at the hands of Stalin.

2. Hitler and Nazism- voted into the Reichstag initially. Arguably a great level of national support for the nazi cause between the period of the dissolution of the Weimar republic to 1945.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

e•van•gel•i•cal ˌi vænˈdʒɛl ɪ kəl, ˌɛv ən- - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ee-van-jel-i-kuh l, ev-uh n-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. Also, e•van•gel•ic. pertaining to or in keeping with the gospel and its teachings.
2. belonging to or designating the Christian churches that emphasize the teachings and authority of the Scriptures, esp. of the New Testament, in opposition to the institutional authority of the church itself, and that stress as paramount the tenet that salvation is achieved by personal conversion to faith in the atonement of Christ.
3. designating Christians, esp. of the late 1970s, eschewing the designation of fundamentalist but holding to a conservative interpretation of the Bible.
4. pertaining to certain movements in the Protestant churches in the 18th and 19th centuries that stressed the importance of personal experience of guilt for sin, and of reconciliation to God through Christ.
5. marked by ardent or zealous enthusiasm for a cause.
–noun
6. an adherent of evangelical doctrines or a person who belongs to an evangelical church or party.

[Origin: 1525–35; < LL evangelicus (< LGk euangelikós; see EVANGEL1, -IC) + -AL1 ]

Source

Evangelical Christians are people who evangelize, that is spread the good news (gospel) of Jesus Christ. They support missionaries who go to other countries to introduce others to the grace of God. This is no conspiracy. It is an exchange of new ideas.

The conspiracy is in the groups who use the name “Evangelical” yet are far from Christ-like. Jesus said to love others and that means ALL others. He said nothing about manipulating others by using Christianity as a tool for control. He said nothing about raking in tons of money while the poor go hungry. These people are not Christians.

On the other hand, most Christians tend to be conservative and as such, tend to vote conservatively. This is not a conspiracy either. It is simply human nature.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think some "aliens," if you will, are good and some are not. It's figuring out which is which that's going to be the problem and it may not be along "racial" lines. It could be a mixture. Meaning many races of aliens are good and many are not and some are indifferent and could go either way. And individuals within those groups may have their own preferences, just like we do.

I have a ton of theories on this topic, least of which is that this isn't even our planet; WE are the aliens here.

If anyone walked side by side with the dinosaurs it would be some reptilian bipedal species. Some of the reptilians are good, some are not, IF I'm understanding the text correctly. the word "seraph" is "fiery [flying] serpent", so "seraphim" would be a whole bunch of 'em ( -im is plural) and seraphim are angels, according to the bible.

I'm a christian. I like to evangelize. I'm also an armchair scholar of prophecy, specifically "Revelation", "Daniel" and "Ezekiel." I believe this planet is heading for meltdown and that as a result of poor choices, some of the not so friendly "aliens" pay this planet a not so friendly visit. I'm thinking our leaders and scientists get so full of themselves eventually, they make dangerous choices which land the whole planet into serious trouble. At that point, I don't think it'll matter what religion/non-religion you are, it'll just be bad to be here.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

There is no conspiracy. I am an evangelical Christian and have no interest in doing such things. Therefore, since I am an EC and am unaware of such a conspiracy, there most certainly is not one. You see, evangelical Christians are kind of like herding cats. We all have different beliefs. The only thing in common is that we believe in a God.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There are Christians and some are Evangelicals but the ones you are talking about do not really exist. It's a myth made up by the NWO to fool you right into their plan. The NWO is the Satanic conspiracy. The bible predicted the NWO 2000 years ago, now you are throwing out the one Book that tells you how to deal with it. The Devil has always been a master of getting folks to fall for the exact opposite of the truth. If you're not a Christian consider yourself pwned.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I am a Christian and have not decided for whom I will vote. I don't see the church as trying to control the masses. If a pastor is telling his flock how to vote, he/she is definitely outside the realm of prescribed teaching.

I guess there are a few churches that try to control every aspect of their membership, but this is not true as a whole. As a matter of fact, I would say this is very rare.

I don't understand the evangelical link either (mind you I am not one). People are either psyched about their religion or they aren't. I think evangelicals get a bad rap because they are more "psyched" than others and practice their religion in less than, shall we say "dry" ways.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
there's always a margin of error, however. that's where the "is it live or is it memorex" problem arises. it says if it were possible, even the elect of God would be fooled. i think this indicates that you gotta really be on your toes, or the wool is gonna get pulled over your eyes and that includes christian people who aren't paying attention.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
YES! We had all better be on our toes. This coming election is probably one of the most important in history.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by idle_rocker

YES! We had all better be on our toes. This coming election is probably one of the most important in history.

I quit voting. To me it looks like the entire planet is locked, set and loaded. Our votes are just polls to see how well they did manipulating the mass mind, but the chosen leaders are decided upon way before any of us go to the polls pretending like we actually have a say in the matter. lol

do you sincerely believe we voted in Bush? i don't. no way were democrats going to take responsbility for the war in Iraq. the idea was to make it look like it was all the brainchild of christians who put the man in power (which we didn't), after which he goes about the world making the name of the USA and christianity, a mockery. it was quite devious and brilliantly planned. gotta hand it to the people manipulating all this: it really is the best snow job i've ever seen.

Not very hopeful, I know, but I do have one hope and it's the most important one of all, so I'm happy for that.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by idle_rocker

I quit voting. To me it looks like the entire planet is locked, set and loaded. Our votes are just polls to see how well they did manipulating the mass mind, but the chosen leaders are decided upon way before any of us go to the polls pretending like we actually have a say in the matter. lol

do you sincerely believe we voted in Bush? i don't. no way were democrats going to take responsbility for the war in Iraq. the idea was to make it look like it was all the brainchild of christians who put the man in power (which we didn't), after which he goes about the world making the name of the USA and christianity, a mockery. it was quite devious and brilliantly planned. gotta hand it to the people manipulating all this: it really is the best snow job i've ever seen.

Not very hopeful, I know, but I do have one hope and it's the most important one of all, so I'm happy for that.

Now there's a conspiracy for ya! No, I don't think we voted Bush in and you're right, it probably doesn't matter in the long run. However, it's all we have for now. And I have that same hope you do. It's hard to maintain sometimes when I look around, but it's what I cling to.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Exactly and innocent folks like the OP do not even realize that Bush does not represent what Christianity is about and they see everything in reverse. The conspiracy is working like clockwork. It's all in the Bible people even the fake Christians designed to make you hate it-- it's just so you will not find the real thing.

All Please Consider This:

Counterfeit money does not prove that real money does not exist. But it does make it very hard to find.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I agree with IR. Now that is a conspiracy! Good job, Undo. Starred. Also, I loved how you stated voting is more like taking a poll just to gauge the public. It sure does feel that way. Excellent post.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

That's an interesting though that I have never heard before.

I am not religious but I totally tolerate other peoples beliefs. It's sad to see how many Christians in this country are being decieved by the very leaders they trust and vote in to office.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
don't you find it telling that it's lined up now, or supposed to be anyway, along christian-conservative vs. everybody else-liberal lines? that is the plan, even though there are millions of christian people who vote democrat and always have. they know what we vote doesn't really matter. they're not the least bit worried about it. like bush's presidency and the behavior of the various leaders, world news and mass mind, is a warning sign to all christians. get your ducks in a row cause Jesus is either coming or we're going. lol

[edit on 30-3-2008 by undo]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yeah it s intentional to segregate and discredit true Christianity, it's no accident that at the same time we have this wave of propaganda coming from Dawkins and Hitchens and crew. They'll be lining up to get chips in their foreheads pretty soon. I hope I am off this rock by then.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dances With Angels

That's an interesting though that I have never heard before.

I am not religious but I totally tolerate other peoples beliefs. It's sad to see how many Christians in this country are being decieved by the very leaders they trust and vote in to office.

Hi,

I don't know if you read my entire post.
Do you really believe christians voted Bush into office and for both terms? I smell a big set-up, personally. You never use to hear about how this country was just overflowing with christians until he was re-elected for his second term. Then they whipped out big maps of the USA with the word "JESUSLAND" plastered across it, and little polls saying how people who lived in the red states/cities were dumb, lower IQs, less college, and that's why they voted for Bush - the indication being that christians voted for bush almost exclusively and that they are uneducated people with low IQs (and these were Kerry supporters who were angry that Bush was elected... supposedly). It was probably the most outrageous example of prejudice I had personally witnessed on a major news broadcast and supported by the newscasters, up until that time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join