It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America the new Nazi Germany?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I decided to jump in this conversation as some points were missed.
America is like aNazi germany in the making. The leadership know that what brought down the nazi germany regime was lack of patience. Everything happened so quickly. In the case of the USA, it seems they are slowly implementing their ideology, removing our rights and control of the population.
The average American doesn't notice all the changes that are happening until it is too late. Can't blame them, they have already so much to worry about: healthcare, income and their favorite TV shows.

I want to debunk those who think that -because America has so many guns- it is impervious to invasion. *IF* America is invaded, it would be by a superpower, China, Russia or maybe both. They don't care as much about civilian casualty, they know there are many guns in the US, what do you think they will do? Flatten a city, cut supplies and electricity for a few days then go in. good luck fighting in those conditions. So in a sense, having so many guns put you and your family more at risk and not a serious deterrent.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
long time lurker, finally decided to contibute a dash of my meager understanding. *waves* to all~

Seems to me that the utterly insane behaviour of the US right now is a typical problem-reaction-solution scenario enacted on a grand scale. The problem being the so-called lone super power going 'rouge', the reaction being a large scale war, perhaps an all encoumpasing WW3 that fits nicely into the population reduction sceme, and the solution being the formation of a one world government, without that pesky 'constitution' in the way.

Basically the Us goes all crazy Nazi, is destroyed from within and without, and from the ruins rises a NWO that promises an end to the squabbling between nation states, of course in exchange for freedom. Small price to pay to end all wars, they might argue, and instill?

Is the rise of facism in the US and its resulting collapse all part of the plan? Am I totally rehashing unoriginal ideas and contributing nothing? LOL it's my first post, how am I to know~

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Amen!!!!! Starred and Flagged. That is exactly what I was trying to say. America is becoming Nazi Germany, we are not completely there yet but we are on our way.

And for all of you who seem to think that we will be invaded on a saturday with 2 weeks notice...you are way off. IF we get invaded it would be right at a time when morality is at its lowest, say right after an economic collaspe or some sort of disaster. I think at this point most Americans would be searching for food and water and fighting off the other millions of people looking for the same thing. I think a lot of you have false scenarios envisioned of neighbors wating behind their sandbags waiting for the enemy. Not only will you have that to deal with them, but also the hundreds or Americans who have not a a clean drink of water in 2 or 3 days. Mass chaos will ensue.....Everyone is so convinced that if that some gusn and ammo they will be fine, what about clean water and food? Do you think the stores will stay open and keep being restocked?? Good luck to all.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Sure....I will bite. We are late 1930s Nazi Germany with 10000 plus nukes. sleep well.
Why is it all the nuts live in la la land. Go play under your bridge.......your only friend

as for guns and ammo........dont know...but it makes me sleep better.....that is all that matters.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
When talking about Nazi Germany, you have to bring up two words:

Third Reich

And if you know the boundaries of the Third Reich, you will soon realize that it is strangly similar to European Union of today. While certain people fail to see the connections, I can only say, that Hitler himself would be impressed with the way that these people in power have united all these countries with only one major conflict: the Yugoslav Civil War.

So to answer the question: IS America the New Nazi Germany?

Nope.

European Union is the New Nazi Germany - or the FOURTH Reich.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Why is it all the nuts live in la la land. Go play under your bridge.......your only friend

While you are free to offer your opinion, please spare us the insults. If you wish to discuss this topic in a mature manner than please feel free to do so. If you wish to keep posting in your condescending manner, I assure you that is will not be on ATS.

Consider this a warning. If you have any issues with this please feel free to U2U me or any other staff member on this site.

Regards,

kleverone

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I will tell you why. In spite of our current problems, we are still free and you aint and will never be.
This country has done much good also around the world.

A great deal of freedom does remain but how much can and will remain if the so called 'terrorist' responsible for 9-11 are more successful next time ? I have no doubt that the US must have done some good and not entirely self serving thing for another government or people but as of yet i have not found anything. Feel free to help me out.

Your people envy us and all that we stand for, if we are and have ALWAYS been so darn nasty, why do your people and the Mexicans head North?

People do NOT envy Americans as much as the envy the opportunities their local broadcasters , trough produced for American TV programming, tells me Americans have. Mexicans do not move to the US because they love American values but because they have very little if any where they came from.

This is not to flame you, but i think you have some splaining to do since you hear so much about us but dont live here?

I sometimes think that the rest of the world knows more about the US than American citizens do. I can't entirely explain that observed phenomenon but it does seem to me that most foreigners know more American history than Americans do.

Dont mistake a very strong dislike by Americans for our current moppet as un-American, we love this country, we just dont like the current policies dude.

And so do the vast majority of the people who live in the first world and it's a rather American thing to be entirely excluded from public debate because you are supposed anti-American. It's the type of imperial logic that gives away a lot more than most Americans would like to admit!

Make sure you go outside and tell your neighbors that i said there is nothing in the world like the United States of America.

Since i like cold weather i would much rather move to the Scandinavian countries where living standards are quite a bit higher anyways!

This is a wonderful country who has fallen on its ars but will eventually get back on its feet and once again head in the right direction, Si Dios Quiere!!!

Buena Suerte.

America is NOT more, or in some instances much less, wonderful than most western European countries and this popular mythology of America as 'special' entity have resulted in a great deal of misfortune for large sections of the rest of the world.

I hope you survive the process of reorganization that seems to be on the near horizon as it seems a given that at least a few wont.

Stellar

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
To expand the empire, thats what some presidents wanted like Woodrow Wilson in the 20's and others through the 30's we began picking up all these places off our boundaries. For example : Panama, Philippines, Midway, Solomon Isles, Virgin Isles, and a slew of others that I forget. The only thing we are really missing out of this Nazi comparison is the genocide of different ethnicities which I hope to god never happens. I don't know maybe this will turn out to be a good thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

I am only going to mention this here and not start a thread of my own. OP, please forgive this intrusion- I will be brief.

Jeff Rense is full of it. I have personally spoke to both him and his then fiance' I understand that there is good information on his site which is what "lures" victims there. He is an illuminati disinfo agent (IMO) and this is pretty well known around here.

My personal experience:

I found his website and its contents to be very conflicting as he sounded (according to his site content) he was very anti-illuminati. I pointed out to him that one of his banner ad companies was not only Illuminati but the owner was in jail for child molestation (did my research and the guy was a true pervert). This banner ad stayed on his site for over six months. He has since done some house cleaning- but its still all about sales sales sales and the vitamin supplements his fiancee tried to sell me- well did the research on that company too and it was total crap. Jeff blamed his site admin people for the advertiser.

Point is this. Gonna put yourself out there as a beacon of hope/truth fine. Need to make money in the process- fine. Gonna sell crap for the enemy I have a big problem with that because there is NO EXCUSE when you are supposedly coming from "that" place.

Claiming stupidity/non-responsibility= congrats you are stupid and irresponsible- therefore coupled with an ability to type you can and likely will lead other people further into stupidity when their goal in reaching out, is to be led out.

Moral of the story: BE RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE AND/OR CLOSE YOUR DOORS AND FIND ANOTHER LINE LINE OF WORK. BE A LEADER OR TAKE YOUR NAME/CLAIM OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT!

Send this link to him and if he has even a puny modicum of a soul he will understand and agree with what I said. Same goes for Alex Jones, David Icke and a host of others.

If I get banned for this comment and I highly suggest you all watch for this- then something very big is up.

PS- I am not attacking you- I am trying to help you.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000

If I get banned for this comment and I highly suggest you all watch for this- then something very big is up.

You will never be banned for voicing your opinion unless it is in blatant disregard to the T&C.

We encourage opinions.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by dk3000

You will never be banned for voicing your opinion unless it is in blatant disregard to the T&C.

We encourage opinions.

I appreciate what you have said and hope its true- I feel it is. I have contacted via u2u a few who have attempted to derail this thread. I say derail because they are way too smart to try to hijack it. You know what I am talking about. I will do it this way because if I posted it here and called them out- the proverbial poop would hit the fan!

Kleverone you have tapped into something here otherwise they would not have come! I truly hope other people will notice this!!!!!!!!!!

PS- there are millions of us who have guns and no military training who can "pick" of a trained "expert" just as precisely and easily- this contingency is far less likely to cause "friendly fire" incidents.

My point: Its is not the size of the gun and nor is it how you use it that creates precision- The truth has its own aim and eye sight and need no training at all- only acceptance, which is arduous enough in and of itself.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
So in a sense, having so many guns put you and your family more at risk and not a serious deterrent.

I am so happy you came in here! However correct you are regarding guns not being a serious detriment- This is very true. My counterpoint is- when THEY come to take my stuff and take me away- one of them will be limping (or worse) back to their superior to let them know it was "handled"- but they had a really bad day!

That's all and it wont mean much I am sure- but it will go down like that I guarantee it!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Now while all of you are beating around the bush about the United States "Nation Building" and "Taking over" other countries.... I have a question...

As we are in Iraq at the express invitation of the Democratically elected government there, the same in Afghanistan; include Germany that threw a fit when we were discussing removing our bases there and South Korea is a no-brainer; What countries exactly have we taken over?

I have researched and researched and have yet to find any governments that we control besides our own. Now economically we are a superpower, but that is exactly because of the free market that flourishes here and not elsewhere. Militarily we are a superpower, but again, I have yet to find direct evidence of "Nation Building".

Now of course I expect the "pat" answers to this about how the Government in Iraq is a puppet government and other such unsubstantiated hoopla, I would like any facts that any of you may possess in regards to "Nation Building."

Facts please, not opinions, unsubstantiated ideologies or unsupported allegations...

Semper

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Whilst I’ll admit to being and outsider on this living in the UK, I still feel that the influence (both ways actually) means that I still can comment with similar experience of living in a governed state that acts not for the people but simply use and abuse them for their end game, whatever that entails?

My comment would first state that anyone on here who see the word Nazi and thinks in terms of those old black and white film images of Germany in the 1930-40s. Will simply not get the excellently put premises and as I think, the exact status of USA (and those countries that follow them, UK included). They will fixate on the less subtle tactics (and these were only after many years in Germany of very subtle erosions of people’s power and liberties, often applauded at the time by UK of all people). They will think of mass round-up’s may be or very public (and often staged) anti-patriot demonstrations that created fear in any one that dared to speak against it as being labelled anti-German (or American as it is today).

No its much, much more subtle and its being happening over hundreds of years with little peaks of important landmark events with modern events such as WWI and WWII, the fraud that was the ‘Cold War’, US and UK’s (also included could be the Vatican and its vast Christian following) allowing the Jews of the Holocaust to be sacrificed to further their own NWO agendas and obviously the Bush families crowning glory contribution, 911.

There is no Global Terror only that which the US and their allies create and allow to fester knowing full well that starve a person of their humanity and at some point they will rise-up and take it back with whatever means they can. Be it a US-USSR-Chinese-UK bought rocket launcher or themselves as human bombs (no distinction in my book).

I also, see the so called patriotic members on here bragging about their ex-military training and their readiness to fight and getting applauded for actually saying this sort of puerile aggressor sentiment. This just reaffirms my view of the US mentality, a large part of the population only interested in Media fed mind control (inaccurate films, sitcoms and pop-news from CNN, Fox etc) with limited or zero personal experience outside of their vast and yes beautiful country). Another large part that votes for the same non-affecting political parties (we have the same useless political sham in the UK, 3main parties with nothing that I’d vote for) but actually believe that they are somehow doing something ‘good’ for their country and its people (scary!) and from the posts on this site and some of the people I’ve read and heard speak in the US, there are some brilliant, brilliant people but not enough to change the opinions of the others above so are just as ineffective as the rest.

People, when the ‘elected’ (and I use the word loosely, knowing the voting fraud that is endemic in the US amongst its computerised systems) can take your Bill of Rights and essentially water it down to the point that one person i.e. your president, can get laws passed that exonerate him and his select aids from any wrong doing or when you, yes you tax paying non-law breaking citizen in your Free State, land of the free, country of liberty and call you an enemy combatant and have you taken away without trial. Then all debate of whether the good ole USA is heading for fascism is an academic given!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Now while all of you are beating around the bush about the United States "Nation Building" and "Taking over" other countries.... I have a question...

As we are in Iraq at the express invitation of the Democratically elected government there, the same in Afghanistan; include Germany that threw a fit when we were discussing removing our bases there and South Korea is a no-brainer; What countries exactly have we taken over?

I have researched and researched and have yet to find any governments that we control besides our own. Now economically we are a superpower, but that is exactly because of the free market that flourishes here and not elsewhere. Militarily we are a superpower, but again, I have yet to find direct evidence of "Nation Building".

Now of course I expect the "pat" answers to this about how the Government in Iraq is a puppet government and other such unsubstantiated hoopla, I would like any facts that any of you may possess in regards to "Nation Building."

Facts please, not opinions, unsubstantiated ideologies or unsupported allegations...

Semper

We were invited by the Iraqi government to remove the ahole dictator which was put in place and in power by the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT and btw, Semper either party would have done the same thing- they always do.

Iraq said come get your jerk. We said okay because that was the invitation we were looking for when WE placed the ahole in power in the first place. Done, answered moving along....

This thread is about America becoming Nazi Germany and it has nothing to with Iraq (other than strategy targets... blah, blah blah).

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This thread is about America becoming Nazi Germany and it has nothing to with Iraq (other than strategy targets... blah, blah blah)

My Friend,

Nation building as a component of the Nazi regime in comparison to specific allegations made in regards to certain United States policies overseas; is and remains a valid topic of discussion in compliance with the OP....

Thanks though...

Semper

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Semper

Hey man, if you could start a new thread in regards to that question I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Semper

UPDATE:

On second thought, I do see a good question there. Re: what countries have we taken over.

I never implied that we would follow the exact same plan as the Nazi's just their blueprint. Remember, I implied they did things wrong the first time.

Good point though

[edit on 30-3-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I did not read the entire post so forgive me if this has been posted.
Many Americans are sickened by the actions of our current administration. We indeed feel as if our country is becoming less free and more of a police state.

We are quit helpless in taking any meaningful action to change our government since any attempt to do so would likely be met with killings or being captured as terrorists.

Most of us are hopeful that enough of our system is still not under direct control and that we can elect our way out of this sad situation.

Our President is either completely incompetent and possibly mentally ill or our nation has been taken over completely by people's who's motives we cannot yet fully know.

The average American does not have a Nazi mentality. Most of us just want the freedom to live and let live in peace and relative comfort, for us and the world.

I personally believe we need to invest in R&D to get off oil and simply protect our own and let the rest of the world decide if it wants to fight for freedom of its own or not. If another nation asks for help, perhaps we can provide some assistance, but for the most part, I wish we would just but out and build a truly amazing hi tech civilization here in America.

Saddam was bad for sure but he did not endanger America and his capture and death was not worth the many thousands of deaths that Bush has caused.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Xeven]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

You know something else that has yet to be pointed out...

NOTE: "I am NOT advocating or defending the Nazi Regime"

The Nazi's were and to the best of my knowledge remain, the most efficient and productive government the world has yet seen...

Look at what they accomplished in such an incredibly short period of time...

If not for their atrocities, we would be applauding their achievements ...

Just a thought..

Semper

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Semper

Hey man, if you could start a new thread in regards to that question I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Semper

UPDATE:

On second thought, I do see a good question there. Re: what countries have we taken over.

I never implied that we would follow the exact same plan as the Nazi's just their blueprint. Remember, I implied they did things wrong the first time.

Good point though

[edit on 30-3-2008 by kleverone]

IMO it is not a valid point because- "technically" we have not taken over any country. This covert behavior is most cleverly disguised because we are a superpower encouraging countries into debt-over which is a form of being taken over- Only the United Sates version of this BS is prettier and more PC (politically correct). I will give only an example to make my point- the research and evidence is vast and proven- all of this will become apparent if it isn't already.

Take any country- U.S. goes in (to help- always to help:lol
and say, builds a nuclear power plant. This time and effort costs hundreds of millions/billions of dollars even though it never produces so much as one electron of energy and becomes a giant paperweight (for lack of a better term). Now the U.S. doesn't demand the repayment of the loan because the country could never and likely will never be able to pay it EVER. So what we say is this- Charge your public for power/water/ect...- do this and do that.... blah blah blah... Get the picture? If you don't you may never will and that is because you're not supposed to.

It is very complicated and very simple. Nit picking is specifically designed to keep everyone in the grey areas and the "good points" are extremely effective in doing just this- which is why nothing gets done and it gets worse- all the time- no exceptions.

However- there are moments of relief which are designed and are nothing more than window dressing to offer hope, and quiet people like me who dare to see the truth let alone point it out.

Solution for the spinners: challenge me and like minded to provide copious research to back up my opinion (which literally is nothing more than a task to keep me busy) while the spinners work on destroying credibility so upon return- no matter the input/proof- it will be ignored.

This is how its always been- patriotic spin artists are the worst and the saddest of all because they don't take care of their own either. Right in front of you. Talk to a veteran needing medical assistance for a start. I went with a friend who was a war hero. A frickin war hero to a VA hospital and went through the process- spent 9 frickin hours with a war hero who was trying to medical attention as green/yellow discharge was leaking out of his ear. Listening to them all talk about the "days" and what they believed and what they believe now.

The proof is everywhere and so is the broom which sweeps it all under a rug. The rug is the United States and it sits in the foyer of a mansion commonly known as England.

Staying on topic is interesting isn't it?

In respect to this thread and the OP/Moderator I humbly submit in my EXPERT opinion that yes, the United States is a Nazi CONCENTRATION camp for interning disillusioned freedom fighters- they corralled us altogether in one place- and now the ovens are being lit and stoked and ready for customers.

The United States is merely a Nazi process- its much prettier than the drabness of say...Treblinka- in fact is is cleverly disguised as a vacation destination filled with Hope, Justice, Freedom and the American way! Who wouldn't come here!!!!!

My question is this- it is a largely held belief that Walt Disney was a Nazi and his company is affectionately/commonly referred to as Mouschevietz.

Is Disneyland the only people trap built by a mouse?

Wake up fellow humans- no matter how fine the point may be- trust your human instincts and you will never be de-railed in thought deed or otherwise.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join