It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America the new Nazi Germany?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
reply to post by kleverone

NO. We are the new Soviet Union.

I don't quite understand the whole 'America is just like the third reich' deal, we look more like the CCCP then anything.

You have the KGB (CIA) doing all their dirty business, You're slowly taking over other countries (Iraq) and you're forcing other countries to follow in your footsteps. 'If you're not with us, you're against us.' Sounds like a cold war slogan to me.

Bottom line?

America = USSR/CCCP/Soviet Union

And just like the USSR, her citizens are the ones truly suffering.

Peace,
FK

That's how it works on Wall Street. lemon-loans will be taken off the hands of our poor-poor billionaire bankers in order to "save the economy", that is theirs, not ours as it goes without saying.

Of course you will be told that this is only "to help the little guy" but this is something the billionaire bankers who made these bad contracts can do all by themselves - "ouch" when you make hundreds of thousands of bad business decisions and you are a billionaire banker, well, then its the taxpayer's job to help you out - and no, its not billionaire welfare; its "saving the economy" and they are counting on the fact that the American taxpayer is too stupid to figure the scam out.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
USA - The Fourth Reich

"Dictatorships start wars because they need external enemies to exert internal control over their own people." --Richard Perle

Now that quote, does it not seem to portray the US's foreign policies in recent times to a tea?

www.rense.com...

To say America is a democracy these days is just stretching things too far. Consider:- Bush was not elected by the majority of people in the USA. Admittedly the turnout was low (you do, after all, get the government you deserve if you don't excercise your franchise) but George W didn't get a mandate. To do that more than fifty percent of the voters have to vote for you, and that didn't happen.

Thats the main, point, he did not get a mandate for his presidency.......he didnt become president on the advocating policy of war with Iraq, it was a pet issue of his that he wanted to accomplish with his Neo-Con backers. His decision regarding this was the same as Hitlers - the people didnt know he was planning for war either!

Now what other similarities are there between the US and the Third Reich?
www.rense.com...

Now let's take a quick look at Germany in the 1930's and 40's as the Nazis reared their ugly heads. Here was a country that was finacially crippled with a massive budget deficit owing billions of dollars to the rest of the world. Just like the USA.

In the 1930's Germany was a country where the burning of the Reichstag, engineered by Hitler and his henchmen, was used to create external enemies and to exert internal control over the German people. Hitler then used the media to lie, frighten and decieve the population, allowing a bunch of vicious, extreme, right wing megalomaniacs to gain power. Just like the USA.

In the 1930's Hitler was surrounded by a group of unelected officials whose sole objective was to take control of Germany for their own ends and with the use of their military might, take control of the assets and prosperity of other, weaker countries. Just like the USA.

In 1939 Hitler embarked on a series of pre-emptive attacks on sovereign nations in the name of "freeing the people" of that country. Just like the USA.

In 1940 the German hierarchy started building special "camps" or detention centres in which to incarcerate and eventually execute those people considered to be "against" their regime. Just like the USA.

As Germany invaded the countries surrounding them during World War II, they found that far from having conquered the country and "liberated" the people, the people of that country formed nationalist "resistance" groups and used guerilla warfare to kill, harrass and slowly demoralise the occupying army. Just like the USA.

So there we see some of the similarities - if you do not understand history or learn from history, then you yourself are condemed to the same mistakes of the past.

I remember seeing a documentary about operation Paperclip and the transfering fo NAZI scientists to the US for secret projects and it was their chief scientists, I forget his name at the moment, who stating himself, "we have lost the last 2 wars, I will do all I can to ensure we do not loose the next".

Alot of the Nazi philisophy and thinking from these scientists did rub off onto the other employees of the US defence forces at the time immediately after WW2 as they all worked so nicely together for the common goal of world domination and the Fourth Reich establishment.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Awesome thread kleverone! Starred and flagged!

Yes, the similiarities between nazi germany and this fascist regime are growing more and more similar by the day! It is eery on many fronts...

Hopefully we wont go the way of germany with the whole world ready to take us down because of these megalomaniacal criminals who are dictating things!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rhawkins

Indeed.

It really doesn't matter who you compare Bush to, either Hitler, Stalin, Satan... Because Bush is worse then any of them, even combined.

But my heart goes out to the American people. As I lived fifteen years myself in the states, I know how it is.

All I can say is this, DON'T LET HIM DO ANY MORE DAMAGE! Impeach him before then, no matter what it takes. He's going to lead America into further destruction.

Depressively,
FK

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Hey Semper, As you know, I am a fellow (former active duty) Marine like you. Also like you I have a good supply of arms and ammo, and friends willing to fight for the constitution and to challenge any foreign invaders. Also what the Op needs to realize is that not only are most of us armed, but a lot of us are former military with top notch training.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Semper may I ask why your banging on about the US military and personal firearms, this thread is about the US turning into a Nazi State and the answer is yes it is. Irrespective who is in office they are merely puppets put there by those who are calling the shots.

The US has a recent history of killing its own citizens and the events then used as a reason to wage war. Whilst trillions are wasted on the military, health care, housing, welfare, education standards are falling.

The draconian powers that Bush and his gang have introduced are poised and ready to turn the country into a full blown dictatorship. No one believed what was happening in Germany, the camps and all the rest of it yet we hear rumours of camps being built inside the US.

Its almost certain that there will be another 9/11 event and as such the event will be used to inforce martial law and other draconian measures. The problem is that people dont or wont believe what is happening, the Oh nothing has affected me and little has changed but it will.

The signs are everywhere and people just need to draw all the dots up and they will see it for what it is. The populace is being aclimatised to live in constant fear from bogus terrorists on the one hand and an overt use of force on the civillian population, everything from tasering kids in schools to shooting people whio speak out against the Goverment.

All the events over the last 20 years points to the US turning into a Fascist State and when the powers that be allow the public murdering of men, women and children you know there is something seriously wrong.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
Also what the Op needs to realize is that not only are most of us armed, but a lot of us are former military with top notch training.

I certainly understand that some Americans are former Military and that some Americans have military training, about 17% if you go by the gallup polls.
What you must realize is that I am suggesting an invasion scenario that has been carefully planned out. Not some sort of "Red Dawn" fantasy attack. I would assume that your access to any serious amount of ammunition would be cut off as well as your access to fresh water or electricity. I'm not saying that couldn't survive, but repel any serious attack? Maybe for a day or two, then the ammo dries up, your in the hills going over the survival training that you learned in the service. I certainly respect your opinion and your chances, I just don't expect you to win a war that has been designed to defeat you.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Actually the answer is "No it isn't"

See? My answer bears as much weight as yours.. Interesting huh?

Semper may I ask why your banging on about the US military and personal firearms, this thread is about the US turning into a Nazi State and the answer is yes it is

Sure you can ask...

My answer....

Read the OP...

I did...

And I answered the OP , Second post I believe... Yep...

Now wasn't that easy?

Semper

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think that our country is turning into a nazi state, I see in the news all the time about gun rights being manipulated and slowly being taken away I truly believe a gun less America is what "they" want, to make their attack easier, If a foreign or domestic aggressor attacked us by means of a land invasion, as long as we have guns we will always have a chance, If we dont have guns then we are doomed sheep. I do believe that Hitler took all the guns away from the jews, and ether they were too blind to see what was coming next or helpless to do anything about it.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think America is quite comparable to Nazi Germany...We're under basically a "dictators" evil orders, we're invading countries left and right, we're bombing everything we can, and we still seek more power...I would definitely so...But the thing about America is we go around saying "This is the right thing to do" and the people aren't following Bush like the Germans followed Hitler...

I think Nazi Germany was worse...but it's getting pretty bad now here...

Thankfully, we don't have troops pushing us out of our homes and into concentration camps....yet...We don't know what Bush has planned before he exits (if he even does...)

[edit on 3/29/2008 by PimpyMcgibbins]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have a couple of things i like to say:

Originally posted by kleverone
We are angering more countries by the day with our ridiculous policies and our arrogant demeanor. Are we being set-up by the powers that be for an invasion? The rest of the world no longer sees the US as a Democracy spreading Peace power but more along the lines of a Dictating bully.

I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I just wnt to tell you that, in my 22 years of life the United States has never been seen like as Democratic NOR spreading peace.
In fact, if you ask anyone in south america what's the most warmonger country in the world, they will tell you US.
I'll try to be precise so i can continue with other topics.
First, you have been in war since most people remember. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf, and for the last Middle east.
There is no doubt for anyone, at least in my city, that at least the last 4 had nothing to do with freedom or pace.
The second i will tell is how the chain of tyranic govermens that took over several countries between the 60 and 90 (and more) where financed by the US and any Facultative (collgeman) will tell you that with certainty.
Don't get me wrong, people like your country. You have better TV, big cars, and more "comodities"... well at least thats what TV shows, and what they ultimately crave.

Now, why i'm saying this is just because i feel that many "Americans" have been told a diferent version of what other countries think of them.

Originally posted by kleverone
reply to post by semperfortis

As far as armed Americans? You mean the ones with registered weapons that the government already knows about? How much ammo do you think they have? How many of those weapons are hunting rifles or shotguns? Would they stand a chance against heavily armored personel with bunker busters?

This is just hipotetic. But if you want a quick, and precise war you would try somehow disarm civilians.
It's not the same to take a town with shots comming from the windows than without them.
Yes, the army has the power to destroy them with one missile, but civs would probably stay on their houses defending them, are you going to blow them all? Besides what the world would think... you would loose a lot of infraestructure.

On the other had, armed civilians make armed militias. Which are enough to win certain situations. And even if a real army will crush them at the end. They can slow the process of conquering.

And about the ammo, gunstores have a lot of it. And certain civilians could have stored ammo. Don't organizations like Blackwater (but not this one exactly
), well armed and trained civs.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I think maybe that the current administration is possibly a puppet or a tool to provoke some Americans into a second civil war. They might intend to have NATO or UN troops come in to aid the government in the war so they can win and have justification for removing weapons from the populace and maintain or gain some more "population control." Take foreign troops out the equation and true Americans have a better chance.

Edit: Something to add, this could be something for securing the North American continent for the creation of the North American Union. Basically removing everyone from the possible current and future opposition.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesession

No llores por mi, Argentina....

I will tell you why. In spite of our current problems, we are still free and you aint and will never be.
This country has done much good also around the world.
Your people envy us and all that we stand for, if we are and have ALWAYS been so darn nasty, why do your people and the Mexicans head North?
This is not to flame you, but i think you have some splaining to do since you hear so much about us but dont live here?

Dont mistake a very strong dislike by Americans for our current moppet as un-American, we love this country, we just dont like the current policies dude. Make sure you go outside and tell your neighbors that i said there is nothing in the world like the United States of America. This is a wonderful country who has fallen on its ars but will eventually get back on its feet and once again head in the right direction, Si Dios Quiere!!!

Buena Suerte.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I agree I think that the U.S. is definatley the new Nazi Germany, well..i mean Just today I was hired by the government and my job description includes medical experimentation on children and twins, and stuffing jews, gypsies and gays into ovens.

While the "similarities" may be easy to find...you have to WANT to look for them. I am a sick one in that other than all of the genocide by the Nazi's the world would be a much different place than today from a conpsiracy point of view, they really did not take too much effort to hide their research from their citizens., ALTHOUGH the wrongfull wanton genocide of races is not something I could ever condone for any reason.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

Not only did Hilter take the guns away from the Jews, He KILLED the jews,. How can this country be in a police state when we can still have guns, we can carry concealed guns with a license and it only costs a few bucks. Hitler never restricted the owning or carrying of arms on german citizens. There really is no comparison that would be concrete because we haven't started to methodically decimate the population of Iraq, although Honestly the Middle east has never know peace in the thousands of years that the countries have existed, not once ever was there peace in the middle east, So I could really care less if we just stopped it all together and nuked them off the map, cheap oil and free glass, and no more whining of the bleeding hearts of this country because it would finally be all over.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
thought i'd post it here seeing we are talking about NWO.....and hitler etc

myspace threatened me and removed a image off my site cause it was offensive and they have users as young as 14(try 10). had Hitler/Saddam Husain's in it oh and a cross and star of david(WOW BIG DEAL).. was some image off a Christian site i think, was cool. but hey its alright to have blood, demons witches and sex. naked people all over myspace..fk my step son has lesbians all his myspace page naked

Politically correct..... morons!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Is the US the new Nazi Germany?
No way.

If it was we wouldn't even be debating this, we would be in jail or worse for discussing such Dissent.

The United States of America is in no way shape or form like the Third Reich before or during World War 2.

The nation is not dominated by a single party of racist, genocidal, fascists.

There is no psychotic messianic dictator leading the nation.

We are not killimg millions of people in death camps.

If we were Nazi Germany we would have after 9-11 put all American Muslims in Concentration Camps after making the President into a dictator. We would of declared war across the Arab and Islamic world. Probably nuking Mecca, Baghdad, Damascus, etc.
Tens of millions would be dead. At some point the world would of said thats enough and we would be in the middle of WW3. We would be living under martial law, with no liberities or rights. It would be a dystopian nightmare.

So no we are not like Nazi Germany.

I see other Parallels, not with Germany, but with the British Empire and Ancient Rome.

We have far more in common with the Roman Empire and the British Empire than any connection with Nazis.

People still have a voice. We can still have opinions. There are no mass arrests, raids, or killings of citizens.

We have far more in common with the corruption and decadence of ancient Rome than fanatical ideologies of Nazi Berlin.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There just isn't anything I can say that is super-intelligent enough to convince everyone of what is going on. As much as I want to be able to say something so profound that it reaches the very bottom of the heart of America, something that will make America stop hurting itself, and taking the world down with it. I wish that I could make people pop their heads up from under the ground in order to see that everything they thought they knew was a cleverly disguised hoax, but as true as that may be, it is still a matter of not looking crazy about something everyone should be crazy about.

I want to tell you that we have to stop this. That America is indeed in danger from within it's own borders. This danger is good looking, wears a nice suit, drives a nice car, and orders Blackwater to your house if you offend his friends. I want to tell you that this threat is real, and that everything we know and love is at risk of crumbling to dust. I want to express to you what this country means to me. I want you to know what I would sacrifice to preserve the principles that have kept me in this country all my life. What made me forget of the country I was born in. I want to believe that you believe that we must do something. But will we?

I can almost hear the round of applause that will usher in the destruction of America...To me that sound will be louder than the atomic weapons they will drop soon after. This is the 4th Horseman. Only that this is a self-fulfilling prophecy, normal people would call it suicide.

God bless America. Because I don't know who else will.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Bluesession

No llores por mi, Argentina....

I will tell you why. In spite of our current problems, we are still free and you aint and will never be.
This country has done much good also around the world.
Your people envy us and all that we stand for, if we are and have ALWAYS been so darn nasty, why do your people and the Mexicans head North?
This is not to flame you, but i think you have some splaining to do since you hear so much about us but dont live here?

Dont mistake a very strong dislike by Americans for our current moppet as un-American, we love this country, we just dont like the current policies dude. Make sure you go outside and tell your neighbors that i said there is nothing in the world like the United States of America. This is a wonderful country who has fallen on its ars but will eventually get back on its feet and once again head in the right direction, Si Dios Quiere!!!

Buena Suerte.

I think you didn't got my point, what i tried to say is that, since the 50 or so US is considered warmongering by many nations, as i have said, in all the main wars that have occured since then the US have been involved.

Now, i'm not saying what do YOU thinkg of YOU, i'm just trying to pass some information as how things are seen on this side of the of the ecuator.

For what you said you really don't know us much. Not everyone south from the US want to emigrate to the US. In fact, in Argentina you have more emigration to España, because most of our population is directly european decended, on the contrary to the other countries in South America.
And thats no much emigrants either, as there are not many people who wants to leave his country.

And, yes, i belive you if you tell me that the US have done good things.
But still there are more bad things it has done.
If you ask for an opinion about the US in South America, you will get a bad one.
Just look at Hugo Chaves (who i don't really support), he is insulting bush in national television, nicknaming him.

Many of our lands in the south have been sold to the US, some of them used as nuclear waste ladfills. This is not Conspiracy Theory, this was cover of respected magazines.
I'm just trying to tell you that what you see as new, the decline of your goverment, it's something that could be seen from outside it.

You got a really bad picture of Latin America. We are not "Unce upon in Mexico", at least not where i live.

Back to the main topic.

Edit: I wanted to add this at the beginnig so i could make my point and THEN give my very long example.

The whole point for this incredible long thread is: Maybe things will change slowly... Soooo slowly that common people won't notice.
Just look at your own history and see how the '29 "America" with their Amazing Stories declined into what it is now. A country that is mentioned when teachers explain "imperialism".
The change was so subtle that many people still belives that didn't happen.
You have a nice country, in the core, with a really nice constitution and basic rights. But that philosophy that makes United States the land of the free is not what it have been applied since many years.

I was thinking how things changed here.
We where 1Peso = 1 dollar in the 90 (and i think 80 too). I was born in the 86 so i don't remember a lot of the good times, or how good they were.
But i do remember that things slowly got worse.
Money inflated. Education and Healthcare got worse in general. But everything was stabe.
Then came the 2000 (actually i don't remember the exact year... thats gives me so much credibility
)
We had a mayor economic disaster, the peso fell, the banks denied the people to withraw their dollars under the excuse that economy would fall even more.
There was a big "spontaneous" manifestation through the entire country.

*Continues*

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Bluesession]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesession
in all the main wars that have occured since then the US have been involved

Don't talk in absolutes. The US wasn't involved in the Falklands, for instance..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join