It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good vs Bad Greys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hi all,

The other day I received a phone call from a friend who, like me, is a UFO and Alien buff. He called me to let me know that his mother, who had never believed in Aliens or UFOs, had seen a Grey in her house (well, she didn't mention the word grey, but the description fits the mould). For locations sake they reside in Koroit, Victoria Australia.

Heres a brief rundown of what I have been told happened.
She was vaccuming the lounge room when the dog started going nuts, running up and down the hallway barking. The dog apparently does this when someone comes to the door so she thought nothing of it. She lifted her head and saw a Grey walk down her corridor. As it got to the end of the corridor it turned and looked at her for a moment, then turned around and left. She has no recollection of how it arrived or how it left.

She told my friend that when she looked at it she felt completely at peace, and knew that it wouldn't harm her. Which brings me to my question - Are there good and bad greys? Obviously we've heard lots about the small greys that like to abduct humans, but surely if there are bad greys there must be some good ones. Your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonsdescend
Obviously we've heard lots about the small greys that like to abduct humans, but surely if there are bad greys there must be some good ones.

You seem to assume that the "bad" go out and do "bad" things. That's generally not true when it comes to large scale operations (such as taking a spaceship halfway through the galaxy) if we look at any human precedence: The way people behave depend on whether they where sent for a "bad" or "good" purpose by "bad" or "good" people in charge, not because said persons are either "bad" or "good".

So to answer your question, I'm sure there are. The question is whether the big boss Grey is bad or good. Going back to human precedence, I'm guessing bad. Or at the very best, a complete idiot with no sense of honor and right or wrong.

join