It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Norad Stand Down in 2 Minutes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ahaha non no no....lol

Nice try.....

You three poorly researched and poorly lead debunkers have come to a dead end and you know it.

You people have failed miserably in these forums. I will tell you ....

This is just the beginning.

You can say I spam or whatever. Your the ones that look like fools... not US.

We all know the origins of the debunkers..... THey are government sponsored terrorists. Helpong the terrorists achieve their goal by derailing, obsefucating the truth.

Bloods on your hands, not mine. We wont let you go. Remember that ...

p.s Wait till the hardcore undeniable evidence comes out.....
What will you do then?

like Flight 93 not crashing in Shanksville. Research it.

Research Killtown, flight 93, 911 wargames, oilempire.us to name a few.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ivan

9/11 tabloids are not new or sources. They make stuff up. especially killtown.

Please address the issue.

List just one domestic flight that was intercepted prior to 9/11 in less than an hour. You made the claim that it happened 129 times. So please just like one of those 129 instances. You wouldn't want anyone to think you are simply copy/pasting from a conspiracy tabloid do you? I mean you actually researched this right?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Ahaha non no no....lol

Nice try.....

You three poorly researched and poorly lead debunkers have come to a dead end and you know it.

You people have failed miserably in these forums. I will tell you ....

This is just the beginning.

You can say I spam or whatever. Your the ones that look like fools... not US.

We all know the origins of the debunkers..... THey are government sponsored terrorists. Helpong the terrorists achieve their goal by derailing, obsefucating the truth.

Bloods on your hands, not mine. We wont let you go. Remember that ...

p.s Wait till the hardcore undeniable evidence comes out.....
What will you do then?

Uh huh, it seems to me that you sound frustrated to the point of calling us terrorists when things don't go your way.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I sure was hoping to get some useful info from this thread.
What I got was;
a) we must be incapable of having armed planes either flying around or sitting ready on bases. (pre or post 9/11)
b) I also am ignorant for thinking we had like, anti-aircraft type weapons.

One side seems to think our retarded President could have been part of the plot and the otherside thinks this type of event could happen without some criminal or even gross negligence.

I just want the damn truth of things without sifting through the bull# from both sides.

Debunkers; are we safer now? did the military learn anything?
Truther's; will your truth ever come out in time to prosecute anyone?
I was so hoping, like I said, that this issue regarding 9/11 would be the easiest to ferret out. Did the military fail us or were they set up to fail us?
How fracking hard is that to establish?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Debunkers; are we safer now? did the military learn anything?
Yes.

On September 11, 2001 we had 14 alert aircraft located at seven bases for air sovereignty and we went to at least 26 sites with four aircraft at each.

On September 11, 2001 NORAD monitored 7000 international flights daily and now they monitor an additional
40,000 domestic flights as well. Also, NORAD no longer depends on the FAA to alert them to possible threats because they have military liaisons at ATC sites.

NORAD can also shoot down threatening airliners without the approval of the commander-in-chief or the secretary of defense.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
what is amazing to me is that on 9/11, the government were running exercises to prevent what would happen from a airplane attack. and on 7/7/05, the british were running exercises to prevent what would happen from a bombing attack on their subway system, when the real thing also accured. the odds of those two events happening on the same day when both governments were running mock disasters, must be 1 in a trillion. could some of you people that are convinced of what the government story line is, please explain this?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
what is amazing to me is that on 9/11, the government were running exercises to prevent what would happen from a airplane attack. and on 7/7/05, the british were running exercises to prevent what would happen from a bombing attack on their subway system, when the real thing also accured. the odds of those two events happening on the same day when both governments were running mock disasters, must be 1 in a trillion. could some of you people that are convinced of what the government story line is, please explain this?

What was the name of the exercise that was to prevent the airplane attacks on 9/11?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Flights 11, 175, 77, and 93: The 9/11 Commission's Incredible Tales

by David Ray Griffin, Ph.D.
December 4, 2005

This latest article from Dr. Griffin follows up on his lecture, “Truth and Politics of 9/11: Omissions and Distortions of The 9/11 Commission Report”, in which he summarized the first half of his book, The 9/11 Commission Report: Ommissions and Distortions. He completes that summary here, with his thorough review of the second half, particularly, the inability of the US military to intercept any of the hijacked planes on 9/11.

At the end of 2004, I published The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions1. Shortly before that book appeared, I delivered a lecture in which I set out to summarize its major points. (That lecture is now available in both print and DVD form.)2 Unfortunately, The 9/11 Commission Report itself3 contains so many omissions and distortions that I was able to summarize only the first half of my book in that lecture. The present lecture summarizes the second half of the book, which deals with the Commission's explanation as to why the US military was unable to intercept any of the hijacked airplanes.....

www.911truth.org...

WOW!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join