It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this video on google last night. This video is informative, albiet a little dry. Well worth the time if your interested. Tell me what ya think....

video.google.com...

I havent done any research on this guy as of yet, but, I'll see what I can dig up.

[edit on 3/28/2008 by Digital Deviance]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Wow, I know I didnt give alot of input, but, I thought the info in the video spoke for it self. I'm really surprised that there is no discussion on the topic, let alone the videos contents....

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm eleven minutes into the video and I'm riveted. If I embed it maybe it will generate more viewers and some discussion. This video touches on issues relevant to the dissemination of WMD's and relevant to problems being endured by Gulf War (Desert Storm) veterans.

Google Video Link

[edit on 30-4-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've seen it, about a year ago. It's very good, with an intelligent, articulate and informative content.

That with the new "Esoteric Agenda" (2008), and of course "Zeitgeist" (2007) are such eye openers, once viewed I believe, will awaken anyone unaware of what the heck is really going on.

Great thing the internet, it is and will continue to kill the MSM propaganda that has been so dominant over us, and the western world in particular. I am positive these truths will one day not only be a given to everyone, but also taught at schools everywhere.

Then the new conscience will be at the level, that anyone that has anything to hide such agenda/s will be exposed and no longer risk the element of deception. Think about that for a minute. A world, where corporations, and hidden elites are open and exposed to the public they either represent or work for. Sounds nice to me.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I am watching it now as we speak and will give you my opinion after I watch it
I hope it's not too long I have to get up early but I am about 8 minutes in and it looks very interesting so far!

Yikes it's 2 hours and 30 minutes darn it lol I won't make it through the whole thing tonight...but will watch at least 30 minutes of it.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

Ok, 31 minutes in, but I have to go to bed...great video so far, can't say I didn't already know most of it, but then I am at the part where they go into the history of biological warfare starting with Japan, so I still have 2 hours to go, so I am sure I will learn more then I want to
...thanks for posting this here on ATS

[edit on 29-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Watching now....

Oh wow- two and a half hours. Ok, I will comment on the entire thing later, but for now, about 20 minutes into it, I've heard most of this before. Nothing new yet, but it is still an important message, IMO. And the OP is right, it is a bit dry.

new topics

top topics

join