It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors from Russia about Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnaphx
It's too big to ignore. But why Iran, and not some other place? If they are going to use a big bomb like that, it better be in the right place, and it better have a good destruction to power ratio, or you might as well be dropping these bombs in the Nevada desert a little more.

I guessed you haven't researched the new Atomic bombs power? they are 100 TIMES MORE DESTRUCTIVE than the Hiroshima bomb.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
my bad.....oops.....should have payed more attention

[edit on 2/4/08 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Ok.. no offense but that last article is a year old.. here is the hyperlink....
en.rian.ru...20070327/62697703.html

That is old.. but I am going to fill up my tank before the 4th of April myself... here is some recent stuff...

Israel laying foundation for Iran war...

Crossfire War - Saudi Arabia Preparing for Nuclear War

Intensive Airforce night exercises. War on Iran imminent?

xxx

Expert: Iran attack coming, and soon - with DEVASTATING potential consequences

xxxx

Cheney disputes Iran's nuclear goals

xxxx

Cheney: Iran seeks weapons-grade uranium enrichment

xxxx

Iran 'behind Green Zone attack'

xxxx

'No option' ruled out over Iran nukes

xxxxx

Arab media warns Bush wants Iran war

xxxx

Dick Cheney tour sparks Iran war rumours

xxxx

Russian FM warns military action on Iran 'disastrous'

xxxx

Iran a Nuclear Threat, Bush Insists

xxxx

Thats all from the last 20 days or so....????

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Heres an update fella's on the US military buildup on Irans border-

en.rian.ru...

MOSCOW, March 27 (RIA Novosti) - Russian military intelligence services are reporting a flurry of activity by U.S. Armed Forces near Iran's borders, a high-ranking security source said Tuesday.

"The latest military intelligence data point to heightened U.S. military preparations for both an air and ground operation against Iran," the official said, adding that the Pentagon has probably not yet made a final decision as to when an attack will be launched.

He said the Pentagon is looking for a way to deliver a strike against Iran "that would enable the Americans to bring the country to its knees at minimal cost."

He also said the U.S. Naval presence in the Persian Gulf has for the first time in the past four years reached the level that existed shortly before the invasion of Iraq in March 2003.

Col.-Gen. Leonid Ivashov, vice president of the Academy of Geopolitical Sciences, said last week that the Pentagon is planning to deliver a massive air strike on Iran's military infrastructure in the near future.

A new U.S. carrier battle group has been dispatched to the Gulf.

The USS John C. Stennis, with a crew of 3,200 and around 80 fixed-wing aircraft, including F/A-18 Hornet and Superhornet fighter-bombers, eight support ships and four nuclear submarines are heading for the Gulf, where a similar group led by the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower has been deployed since December 2006.

The U.S. is also sending Patriot anti-missile systems to the region.

So what are they waiting for? The false flag incident to occur that would garner international support for the US cause?

who knows?

dude thats from 27/ 03/ 2007

lol

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by raptor108

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Heres an update fella's on the US military buildup on Irans border-

en.rian.ru...

MOSCOW, March 27 (RIA Novosti) - Russian military intelligence services are reporting a flurry of activity by U.S. Armed Forces near Iran's borders, a high-ranking security source said Tuesday.

"The latest military intelligence data point to heightened U.S. military preparations for both an air and ground operation against Iran," the official said, adding that the Pentagon has probably not yet made a final decision as to when an attack will be launched.

He said the Pentagon is looking for a way to deliver a strike against Iran "that would enable the Americans to bring the country to its knees at minimal cost."

He also said the U.S. Naval presence in the Persian Gulf has for the first time in the past four years reached the level that existed shortly before the invasion of Iraq in March 2003.

Col.-Gen. Leonid Ivashov, vice president of the Academy of Geopolitical Sciences, said last week that the Pentagon is planning to deliver a massive air strike on Iran's military infrastructure in the near future.

A new U.S. carrier battle group has been dispatched to the Gulf.

The USS John C. Stennis, with a crew of 3,200 and around 80 fixed-wing aircraft, including F/A-18 Hornet and Superhornet fighter-bombers, eight support ships and four nuclear submarines are heading for the Gulf, where a similar group led by the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower has been deployed since December 2006.

The U.S. is also sending Patriot anti-missile systems to the region.

So what are they waiting for? The false flag incident to occur that would garner international support for the US cause?

who knows?

dude thats from 27/ 03/ 2007

lol

But the other 100 articles are from today, yesterday etc - it is back on bud.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Then taking into consideration this developing thread about China releasing nuclear info about Iran;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something interesting is afoot. Things appear to be adding up. To what I cannot say. Only time will tell!

[edit on 2-4-2008 by iggster]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The Coming War with Iran: 6 Days in Hell! Newsmax Magazine’s blockbuster issue has major cover stories, including an exclusive special report by Newsmax contributing editor and Iran expert Kenneth R. Timmerman, “Six Days to War,” which lays out the scenario likely to unfold if the U.S. and Iran go to war.

In Timmerman’s report you’ll find out why “Six Days to War” could happen sooner than you think — as many American assets are already “in position” for an attack.

More: Newsmax details Homeland Security Chief Michael Chertoff’s comments that the a nuclear terror threat on U.S. soil is real.

w3.newsmax.com...

is the US positioning itself to ultimately set its sites on Russia?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The US might have its ultimate goal as Russia, but I see it putting itself into a disastrous position, a position where its own military may well mutiny, where its weak economy will finally collapse, a position where its strong military may be defeated, and dont try and say that you have many more troops at home able to be sent there because even your vice chief of staff has voiced his opinion that the US military cannot sustain another "unexpected" war if one were to develop.

If this is the ultimate goal of the NWO, to destroy the US empire, or to use it as bait to suck other nations into a global battle, then I beleive they have succeeded and once again, we, the people have been duped!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

leaders of countries are playing us. we are sheep led to slaughter. checkmate.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well, it's already the 6th for most of the world. Let's see what happens today.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Well, all I can see is....

I told you so!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangeroftheeast
Well, all I can see is....

I told you so!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by UnD3rg0uND

When you want to talk trash about nuclear war, begin with the proposition of innocent civilians being killed or harmed by the nuclear results. This can breach into many nations as they attempt to shelter their own workers whom were harmed in their own fabrication actions when they were working to produce nuclear material. This way at least you get the main point across about a war that should not happen. Its now April 17th, ten days after the so called purpose of this thread and marking another great blunder of where are the wounded innocent civilians and who's covering up their deaths, Iran shouls have at least 1,000 men women and children suffering from radiation exposure by now in the news of the attack. Propaganda at least should be noted that it comes from the best of the best news sources sometimes and carries little weight. So now the rumnor should be how Russia has blotched the nuclear attack by flowing with suggestions from EU that arms sales to Iran was a bad idea. Much good goes into editorials that have a punch line of success and it looks more successful to sale off weapons that cannot function if a nuclear war was to occur than to publish that EU hated to admit to failure of Russian military weaponry sales to Iran thinking this is a better article to expand into how the military of Iran failed to prepare itself for their nuclear ordeal.

I have not seem these targets of importance, nuclear-power research facilities but ships, planes, antiaircraft installations, and the Iranian pentagon, beccoming the issue of preparedness as I would imagine when a rumor begins like this it makes things happen in fives (1-5 get spread out as far as each destructive force emits) thereby the result would be centered on where the real solid hideouts are suppose to be outside of these parimeters, knowing these things would be to know where hostages can be kept before and after an attack with successful negotiations pointed towards the fullfilment of helping those whom have been hurt by radiation, medical team spirit would fail if these pin pointed locations were not known. More than just a fallout shelter, knowingly directed towards hostage negotiations.

But, it is a war against who has the right to authenticate war. Iran has never had this right and just recently realized maybe nuclear weapons would provide them this right to stand taller than they have with nations of power that would be willing to support their argument to develop their own nuclear facilities. This we see as a faulty advise, Iran does not wish to develop a war, it wishes to end the idea of war scientifically so it wins the war concept over other nations using fake documentary proof, this is with nuclear development.

Ebay having military equipment makes you wonder what Iran and the terrorists would do if they had to prepare for nuclear war. But this war plan seemed to work, stolen equipment has been purchased off Ebay, this is a crime.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by OoTopNotchoO]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Wait, was something supposed to happen last month???
Did I miss it?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

It happened, we are dead floating in an ethereal mist... _

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

Yes.. nothing happened... but something will soon.. Too much pressure something will crack..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join