It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My entire neighborhood is inhabited with paranormal activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My entire neighborhood is inhabited with paranormal activity but nothing cool ever happens. At first there was all sorts of activity now nothing cool ever happens. How can I instigate the ghosts to get angry again with the neighborhood and really stir up a mess of paranormal activity.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I usually take my green army men and use my lighter to melt them in all sorts of strange shapes, this really seems to tick them off.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I would say go to a cemetary and walk on some graves and maybe tear up a headstone...that usually pisses off the spirits pretty good. I would recommend doing it at night though...wouldn't wanna go to jail and have to explain to the cops that you are trying to get a ghost to haunt you. Although I will say that pissing off spirits usually doesn't turn out good.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What kind of activity? That information might help to see what advice you could get to bring it back.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DJ Titan

Are you for real ? A little bored maybe ... nothing to do ... school break dragging (don't y'just hate it when that happens)?

Have you ever thought of maybe reading a good book ?

Why the hell would you want to 'piss off' a ghost ? You've obviously never done it before ... if you had you wouldn't be so eager to do it again, I pretty sure of that.

Ok, I'll play along (for a minute or two);

1/ What kind of activity has occured in your area previously ?
2/ How long did it last ?
3/ How/when did it start ?

I'm a little bored myself at the moment so entertain me ... make me sit on the edge of my seat.

Woody

(Hi John, how you doing ... nice dog)?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Talk crap about them daily and out loud, Call them the P word, This only works if you say this stuff out loud in front of others

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
you have to make your neighborhood attractive to the discerning ghostly occupants. ghostly amenities are a must, petition the local city council to provide your area with one or more of the following to increase your neighborhoods attractiveness to the potential specterly buyer.

a pet cemetery
an indian burial ground
an abandoned gothic mansion
an overgrown make-out area (although this may attract serial killers aswell)
a lake or camp ground (same problem as above)
an abandoned movie theater or better yet, an abandoned drive-in-movie lot.
or everybodies favorite, an old disused fair ground.

you may also want to encourage your neighbors to be more accommodating to the mortally challenged, encourage them to drive hearses instead of SUV's and spread the word that black is the new black in the fashion stakes. overgrown gardens and play areas can also encourage those in your particular market but above all else remember, pitch forks and torches are almost universally a negative for your average entity when accessing a neighborhood where they might wish to take up residence, so if they must be kept it is best that they be kept out of site.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by pieman]

join