It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Offender Forced to Put Warning Signs on House & Car

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kaferwerks

Of course there is a difference between the example you provide and the one detailed in the OP.

Common sense, (a misnomer if ever there was one, if only it was so common), must prevail.

There can be no excuse for sexual relations with pre-pubescent children, either culturally or morally and it is these evil scumbags who should be excluded from society.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kaferwerks

there are several levels of sex offenders. some situations such as than and one or two other are a little extreme. but as i said in my first post on this subject its not accetable.

edit: there is one crazy law on this in south carolina i dont know if its nation wide but if you get caught urinating in public here you have to register as a sex offender. just my oppinion but that one is a little extreme.

[edit on 15amu92007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I personally think that whatever sex crime you commited needs to be on your house and car rather than just 'A sex offender lives/drives here.'

Example: "I'm a sex offender because I molested a nine year old girl"

That way you know what said offender is attracted to.
These mosters surrendered their right to privacy when they destroyed an innocent persons life or childhood.

Granted I believe that if you molested a nine year old you should be in prison on a cell block full of angry criminals that have children. They'd punish the crap out of that guy.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NwestJagsfan
...mental rapist...should be punished to the core.

What is this?

What kinds of words are those you use for the other types of sex offenders?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
In fact, underprivileged black youths in urban environments are umpteenth percent more likely to commit a felony, perhaps we should just round them up now and gas them, right?

Why do you think Roe vs Wade really legalized abortion?

A glance at the abortion by race values will show you that black women are many times more likely to get an abortion.

Somewhat interestingly this corresponded to a sudden shock drop in crime rates in inner cities 14-18 years after Roe vs Wade was passed.

"Freakonomics" by Levitt and Dubner... good read.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join