It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the event of the end of times.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ok say all this 2012 stuff is true and say you have a bunker for two people, which person would you like to have in the bunker with you? and why?
I would have chuck norris because one day we r going have to venture outside and who better to kick all the mad max wannabes in the nuts
Ps can be anyone you want.
Peace love and daisys BM

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Boymonkey1974

I dont want to take the idea of your'e post away from the concept of having to choose but i would probably start digging, my friend, see conscience would get the better of me, I enjoy my life as it is now because of the amazing people around my inner circles so i would rather dig a hole for us all to get in

The choosing bit, well i'd probably have to say Sir David Attenborough, only on the condition that he narrates our experiences as soon as we get out of whatever is protecting us,Hahaha!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

well if i had to pick someone to hide in a bunker with i have to pick....

www.carmenelectra.com...
Carmen Electra

cant think of a better way to go fyi...

[edit on 28-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Well, since Chucky boy is in his sixties, I would rethink that if I were you. Unless you want a great self defense teacher above all else.

I’d pick superman! Yeah, that’s it. Of course, what would he need with my shelter?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i would pick the biggest, fattest and most intelligent person i could find, then i could use their intellect to somehow work a way out of surviving, or if that failed I'd kill them and have enough food to keep me going for months

new topics

top topics

join