It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Equinox - March 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Here are some pictures I would like to share of my recent research visit to Giza. During this trip I attempted to reach the apex (x spot) of the Great Giza Triangle - I shall let you know more of how that went later.

I also would like to take this opportunity to thank Robert Bauval for being a tremendous host during my visit. His knowledge of the structures at Giza and beyond, and of wider ancient Egyptian history in general, is second to none. Also, a big thanks to Graham Hancock for his quite brilliant presentations. Well done, guys.

To all the other wonderful people (you know who you are) that shared this truly unique moment at Giza with me, thank you all for making it such a wonderful and memorable experience - an experience I shalL rememBer and treasure all of my life. Thank you all so much.

In the meatime, enjoy:

The Sphinx at the Equinox (Just before sunrise). You can see the moon sitting between the Sphinx and Khafre's Pyramid.

And at Sunrise......

A grand vista.....

"Mr Hancock, I presume?" (Graham Hancock exits the Descending Passage into the Subterranean Chamber.

And then, in the shadow of the Great Pyramid, "Mr Bauval, I presume?"

And what is this all about? All will be revealed in the not too distant future in a Forum Article I am currently writing for GHMB.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

The man o' independent mind is king o' men, for a' that.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

You were with Bauval?
And Hancock?

Lucky you!

(Did Dr. Hawass drop by, too, by any chance?
)

Gorgeous photos. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Beautiful pictures Scott thank you for sharing.

I have visited out of body but it looks the same. Thank you.

join