It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Epitomy of 'Laziness' (Mabey you don't want to read this)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Maybe the 'SO' was just joking with you. But until you actually catch the peeing in action into said object(s) meant for preparing food instead of the normal route towards the toilet, it's time to move on with your lives.
:shk:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Curious Ducky, what brought this all on? I mean his behavior, not your rant?

I don't think you would have entered this relationship knowing all this beforehand so how did all his behavior change and what in your opinion prompted it? Anything?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

How can such a kind person as yourself end up with such a prick?

Seriously, get shot of him and move on.
He doesn't deserve even the slightest respect from you as he obviously hasn't even got any for himself or you.

It maybe hard at first but will be for the best, probably for him as well, in the long term.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wow Ducky, I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. This is beyond laziness this is slovenly. Working in construction I have seen the pee bottles. (I usually put them in the nearest "job box")

for those that don't know what a job box is... shop.com.edgesuite.net...

Im ebil. Thats evil yet kinda cute for those that don't know.

But what he is doing is just downright awful and disgusting. This is certainly grounds to have him committed if he cannot control himself. This is clearly a danger to himself and to others.

[edit on 3/29/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
He pisses in cooking pots

ducky seriously...hit the guy dead in the face with something while he's sleeping. i'm not playing...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
put a full pot beside his bed so when he awakes he puts his foot in it.

seriously though, as a guy i can say we are prone to peeing behind the shed or in a tree if times are desperate, but anyone who does it regular or resorts to using a pot is just plain sick.

then you got no good pot to cook dinner in.

is it possible he does all this because he wants you gone but is a coward about saying it?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have an idea Ducky. You can make money of this to support yourself and children.

Talk to a local art museum in a big city and sell him as an performance artist. Have him on display for the masses as he is in a home setting.

You could call it "Guy with receptacles", "Fractal collapse", "No more second wind", etc. etc.

People would probably pay to see this guy watching TV, lying around, unwashed, and urinated in containers and pots!!!

You with me?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join