It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Epitomy of 'Laziness' (Mabey you don't want to read this)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You've all heard of me rant about things from time to time....well NOW...this IS the Hallmark of Laziness

My significant other has decreed that a few small 'cooking pots' are part of the 'pissing factor'.

What I'm saying is, that he has decided upon himself to enlist cooking utensils to aid in the dispelling of his urin.

He pisses in cooking pots

I feel the need to take these very utensils and whack his head with them.

HOW LAZY CAN ONE GET FOLKS?

This is sick beyond sick.

Our apartment isn't that big, and the hallway isn't questionable enuff for others to scrutinize over...yet this individual insists (For some god-foraken-reason to piss in a pot, rather than an actual toilet)

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
At least you will never hear him say that he doesn't have "pot to piss in"!!!!!

Sorry...I couldn't resist.

Ok... what is his logic behind pissing in a pot when he could just piss in the toilet and flush it?

Doesn't having to dump the pisspot into the toilet make it into a multi-step process?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightmare

Lightmare. I don't know what good reason why this individual doesn't just take a walk to the bathroom and empty his bowels there. It's NOT a long walk; bout 20 ft at the MOST!

I'm feeling the need for 'vindictivness' and want to shove the very pot he pees in under his face,,, when he wakes up in the morning.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Oh my!

I often consider myself to be one of the laziest people on the planet, but even I have enough motivation to get up and use the toilet. Also, peeing in a pot would create more dishwashing and I hate washing dishes.

Couldn't he at least use an empty bottle like the truck drivers do?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think you should probably try to knock some sense into him. Something about that just isn't right if you ask me.

You should ask him to please stop behaving in such a strange way and to start "doing his business" like the rest of us normal folks do. If he refuses, then you should certainly whop him upside his head with one of those pots.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm handicapped myself, but at least I still get myself to the bathroom to take a piss. So I don't know about the person you speak of. It seems to me he is just more of a slob who doesn't give a s**t for himself, much less others. Does the landlord know about this person and what he does? Maybe he would do something about it if he knew about it. And if the landlord won't do anything about it, maybe this guy who pisses in the pot needs to be the subject of a piss party, in which the pot he pisses on is dumped on him. Maybe then he will get the message and use the bathroom. It might be worth a shot.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Duzey

He's designated the 'empty bottle' to a small cooking pot.

Like..."how sick and laxy can one get?"

I'm feeling very disgusted right now.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

It seems to me he is just more of a slob who doesn't give a s**t for himself, much less others

That is Exactly what I'm talking about

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

I'd be pretty disgusted too. He really needs to get his crap together, or move into an old folks home where he can pay someone to empty his 'bedpan'.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Duzey

Remember what I was talking to you about before? (Check out my new thread that I created)

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I remember.

I think it's time for counseling - you can't be expected to go on living like this. If he doesn't care about himself, how does he expect other people too?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Duzey

I want to make a break for it...

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Do you know what I REALLY wish?

That my son and daughter and myself would live on our own.

You ALL don't know the negativity that I have to live with on an on-going basis.

For someone to 'degrade themselves' by picking up the nearest 'thing' to pee in. (on an ongoing abasis) Says something right there.

The control that I have to maintain...day-after-day.

You have NO idea.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

I remember.

I think it's time for counseling - you can't be expected to go on living like this. If he doesn't care about himself, how does he expect other people too?

You bring up a very good point.

Ducky,

Even if he doesn't want to go for counseling, perhaps you can go for yourself. Maybe a professional could give you advice on how to get him involved in the counseling, or they can advise you what to do.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Mabey...and mabey it's a pipe-dream that I've been working on for a long time. Mabey I should just give up. No relief in sight. Mabey I'm a stupid person, mabey NOT,

I feel like letting this person GO.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The beauty of this one post, is that it is 'singular' in meaning, and the fact that this man, will not have realised, that he will have lost me...in the single stroke of a key (word) that I have portrayed unto to you all.

C'est la vie...."Such is life".

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Right now, I am sure you are way past just being frustrated with this.

You must have feelings for the guy, or you wouldn't have stuck it out this long. I don't think that makes you stupid, to the contrary, you show a lot of patience, and care for this person. It's very respectable, but don't make a martyr out of yourself.

You probably just need to be straight up with the guy, and tell him you can't take it anymore, and that if he is not willing to help himself you are outa there, not only for your own sake, but for your children as well.

Make sure if you tell him this, that you really mean it, and don't backtrack on it. You strike me as a very wise person, and I am sure if it comes down to this, you will have a plan first.

If he is not willing to listen to you, write a note and stick it in his pee pot!

Best wishes to you, Ducky. I haven't participated in many of your threads, but I read them. You are always very gracious in offering advice and help to other people.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Right now, I am sure you are way past just being frustrated with this.

And then some hon.

You must have feelings for the guy, or you wouldn't have stuck it out this long. I don't think that makes you stupid, to the contrary, you show a lot of patience, and care for this person. It's very respectable, but don't make a martyr out of yourself.

You are correct...yes I have feelings for the guy. I don't believe myself to be stupid. And YES I have much patience and care. I don't think of myself as a martyr.

You probably just need to be straight up with the guy, and tell him you can't take it anymore, and that if he is not willing to help himself you are outa there, not only for your own sake, but for your children as well.

The funny thing is...I've been straight with the guy...all along. I've told him that I'm NOT happy with what's going on. My children 'side with me'.

Make sure if you tell him this, that you really mean it, and don't backtrack on it. You strike me as a very wise person, and I am sure if it comes down to this, you will have a plan first.

The best thing about Ducky.. is that I'm always prepared. I wasn't always before, and that's why I have physical scars on my face, from a man that I trusted before. Probably why I don't let my face get photographed in the BTS members pics....In full light

If he is not willing to listen to you, write a note and stick it in his pee pot!

I've never done that one! Just wondering if he'd kinda...ummm...piss the note away?

Best wishes to you, Ducky. I haven't participated in many of your threads, but I read them. You are always very gracious in offering advice and help to other people.

I try honey bear...I try.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry Ducky, i rant on my own about my problems and then i hear about yours and my heart breaks all over again!

This man is definatly sick, Ducky, like i suggested on the other thread: Call his doctor provided he has one. Its ok to tip off the doctors office about your spouse, they just cant comment on it. I am sure if you tell his doctor they will probe him a little bit deeper
next time!!!

If he doesnt have a doctor get him one and hire 3 freaking strong men to cart him off when he least expects it to see him.

Good luck my friend.:shk:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
A simple phone call to Adult Protective Services can end all those troubles. There are a lot of elderly people who quit taking care of themselves and/or their hygiene even though they are still physically able. APS makes a visit, does an assessment and is authorized to remove them immediately from the environment and place them in a nursing home, a mental institution, or appeal to the state for guardianship by the state, for their own protection.

As a health care professional, I can tell you that this is seriously whacko (not the medical term-lol). This and your other rant about your S.O. You wouldn't have to get another witness or do anything other than make a call. If he is a veteran, he can be placed in a veterans center (for elderly/disabled/mentally unstable). If not, there are other facilities. This man is not capable of reasonable judgment or decision making, poses a threat to his and others health and well-being.

You don't even have to take the rap for dropping a dime on him. Tell him the neighbors 2 blocks away could smell him and probably one of them called. I take care of a lot of people that APS has gotten placed in state custody. Every one of them needed it, too. They're not looking for people that the state has to support so they only take the ones that are like your S.O. and not just the ones that are somewhat idiosyncratic or eccentric.

Best of luck to you and your kids. You deserve better than this. And so does he whether he realizes it or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join