It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian007

i am optimistic but after the last 2 or three hoaxes i really doubt that we will get the "holy grail" of evidence here on ATS. i dont blame people that dont believe because of classical conditioning. people learn to avoid things that are undesirable (e.g. being wrong).

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

A star for you sir!

I would tell more about what I know (OK not earth shattering but enough to confirm a few other stories), but it aint worth it around here. So don't ask me all you nay-sayers, my friends know the story.

I sometimes think this forum has been overtaken by dis-information agents, it actualy could be. They seem to get so under the posters skin in unatural ways, with out ever seeming to violate T&C. Guy above me here admits to being intel guy, he might be on the clock, weather knowingly or not.

But maybe its more of a sad water mark of where humanity is in maturity levels. We still burn witches at the stake, only now its UFO believers, being scewred on the forums instead. Poepls are afraid of the unknown, and we all know what we do to things we fear. How else could the government have kept this secret so long?

Please, don't be a nay-sayer or de-bunker, be skeptical of course, but be wise about it, be kind, follow the golden rule, it still applies, even to liers! You've all told lies in the past, let he who hasn't sinned cast the first flame!

You been burned? So, what? Suck it up and drive on private! Fire: HOT! MMMMMM me no touch fire, it burn baaad. See, so easy even a neanderthal can do it! How are you burned by a story on a forum? You buy some bad stocks over it? What, don't tell me you sent him money, or sold all your stuff to go stand on a rock at some secret date? That's what you people act like in here, like its going to hurt you if you don't get "proof".

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
hum , once again I feel like a fish that look at a hook whit no food on it`...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I agree with Amigo and everyone else backing him up.
I to would like to know the truth instead of these "attention seeking" post that do not give any information.
How do we know 007 isnt posting a blog with rubbish in it.
We don't. But i for one would very much like to read what he has to say.
Listen to the facts and information to back up the theories.

His first post was certainly different in an intresting way.
Everyone has their own opinons at the end of the day but if what 007 is true what about religous people.
The people that believe in gods? for example in BC the era of jesus, were aliens brain washing those people?

Looking forward to a answer and the rest of 007 blog, and I think amigo's point was good.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Christ!! Not again! First it was a guy who claimed to have gone to Jupiter on a free round trip. Then there was someone who said he’s been to the Kuiper belt (Of all places, the darned Kuiper Belt!! What in heaven’s name for?). Then of course we had a rash of posters claiming to have been to Mars and Venus! And now here’s another who’s jumped on the bandwagon claiming he’s worked on Mars with Aliens!

I think this stuff is getting tedious, boring, dreary, monotonous and tiresome to the point of death! These are nothing but outlandish claims as they are not backed by any proof whatsoever, which is the crux of the issue. Whatever has been said in the OP can be found in any cheap sci-fi paperback you can buy at a rummage sale. Worm holes, other dimensions, aliens who control this world, hollow Earth, Time travel, and so on and on and…..Just 'copy and paste' and you're in business, what?

Now why am I wasting my time here?

Originally posted by NGC2736
I've waited along time for clear and precise information. I can wait the weekend.

Forget it NGC! You can wait till the cows come home or till kingdom come or even till the sun turns into a red giant. But you'll never get any proof because there ain't any!! If he had some, he would probably have become a gazillionaire by now!!

A waste of time uh? I'm heading for the bar instead. The beer is at least real!!

Cheers!

[edit on 29-3-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I am realativley new to A.T.S. and as an outsider looking into the fish bowl, you people embarrass me and I thank my lucky stars that I don't have personal insight into the E.T. presence on this planet because
I wouldn't know where to turn. Certainly not to ATS because you people are just plain rude!
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
For the life of me I can not figure out why,(if you don't believe this man
and are obviously offended and threatened by what he is saying)do you
reply???
GO away.STOP READING! No amount of "PROOF" will ever be enough for you people anyway. You have already made that abundantly clear.
STOP READING or Keep your negative comments to yourself.
Be constructive and civil to eachother.YOu people are like attack dogs.
Let me guess, You've all been burned before????
AWWWW, suck it up buttercup. If you can't take the heat get out of the kithen. Put your binki and your Ba-Ba down stand up and stop sniveling.
People get burned all of the time and it doesn't give them the right to behave the way you all are!

[edit on 29-3-2008 by cbass]

I couldnt AGREE with you more cbass!!!
I have been wanting to say that exactly and much more for a real long time now!! Its always the same users that are crying about it also.
Everytime somone posts a topic thats potentialy interesting and that I really want to read about; the "USUAL SUSPECTS" chime in with the CRYING & BITC---G about how there is no way it can be true & how sick they are of "Having to read" the same stories over and over again. Then the entire topic becomes pages and pages of users that WHINE about the OP not giving PROOF of the claims being made; however if the usual suspects would just shut up and leave the topic that annoys them so much maybe the rest of us that are actualy interested in what the OP has to say would get to read what he has to say instead of reading through pages and pages of BITCHING & MOANING!!!! Your waisting server space and you just look rediculous complaining about a topic that makes you so angry yet you are posting multiple replies on everyone of the sometimes 5+ page topics!!!
I cant tell you how many times I have started reading a topic of interest to me & after 1 or 2 pages having to just LOG OFF ATS all together out of PURE FRUSTRATION & DISGUST over what I have wrote about!!
Get A Life!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SECRET_007

could you please tell me how to get a position with the ET's working in the near hollow earth environment? I would love to work there. Please forward the employment information to me direct visa - vis the private messager.

I'm on the edge of my seat, and plan to send a cover letter and a full resume' / avita complete with transcripts and refrences

Thanks

Sky

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I too am skeptical, but also know how bad it makes you feel when people are shouting you down for speaking. I am not saying that I believe the story, but getting swamped with many questions and not having the time to answer each one, is then seen as evasion. I am pretty sure that if there is any real evidence here, then it would be foolish to post even a tiny piece of it upfront, it will either be debunked ( professionally ) and the op never heard from again, or the full story will be released all in one go and the op will still be missing again, the information will also find a way of vanishing soon after. However I will just say again, chill and bide your time, there will be plenty of time for kicking the op if it all turns sour. I will just like to say that if they are trying to really help us and all we can do is shout them down, they may walk and who could blame them, then no-one would be any the wiser, either way.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I agree with skyshow, I am interested in applying as well. How exactly did you come into this job secret_007? I have spent a good part of my career in engineering in the defense industry with clearances. I think just the answer to how you became involved in this hollow earth setup would speak volumes.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
While the "Down the rabbit hole" analogy seems to be gaining in popularity on ATS I thought the following story might be interesting to some. When I was younger I had a airedale terrier. I'd take him to run and chase rabbits in a nearby field. One cold day we went boom out pops a rabbit and the dog is after. The rabbit ran some distance with the dog closing in. Then .......gone..down the rabbit hole. Airedales are diggers and it looked like a mud tornado as he furiously dug to get to that rabbit. I actually think I saw the rabbit come up from another hole several yards away- could've been a different one. I reached the hole a couple minutes later and pulled the dog who was about 3 feet in out. Started walking him home and the mud began to harden on his coat and pinch him. So I picked him up and carried him about 1/2 mile home. Oh yeah he hated the hose too..I mean that day was about 40 deg out too..The moral of the story may leave us all all coated in something and missing other rabbits out there..

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I’m sorry…so sorry!
6 posts by the Op and not one single thing that can substantiate what has been said,
I am not a ‘debunker’ by nature, I have a healthy skepticism though. I have seen nothing in the previous posts that has not been already written about here on ATS, (in some cases with a lot more ‘back up’ than has been offered up so far!) so, here we go:
1) Do you have, in your possession, documents, photographs relating to ET? Yes/no.
2) Do you have documents, locations, photographs, relating to underground facilities?
Yes/no.
3) can you explain, in laymans terms, the anti gravity/gravity shielding device/formula?
Yes/no.

Do not throw your toys out of the cot and go off in a huff at these simple questions, please do not drip feed the answers. A simple yes or no will suffice followed by some ‘evidence’. (It is time to ‘P’ or get off the potty!)
Have a really nice day.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I would like to say that im looking forward to reading his blog, many people before even knowing everything that 007 has said are jumping to conclusions that he a "fake".
If everytime someone come on ATS saying they have facts or knowledge on aliens and UFO's and the rest of ATS jump to conclusions saying they are a "fake".
Mabye everyone should give people a chance instead of being rude and disrespectful. If you just say everyone lies and doesn't actually have information on UFOs , why blog to this site. If you keep doing it you never know anything about aliens or UFO's.

Respect is defintly needed. and also chance, You need to give people a chance.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I've only read up to Secret_007's third post in this thread... to the part where he's saying:

It appears the only way anyone will get a fair view of what info I have is if I post everything in 1 post. So that is what I will do, I probably will have someone else post it all for me but I will get them the info with whatever proof I am able to provide.

-- where I thought to myself, oh great, another grammatical contraction challenged "whistleblower".

Why do they all talk like that?

Ok, ok.... maybe I'm being too nit-picky. I'm sure if I ever had important information to share, I too would opt to not telescope any words to enhance written clarity.

At any rate, as usual, I'll allow this person the benefit of the doubt and try to keep an open mind as he continues to share with us his story before I decide if he's sharing with us the truth -- as he knows it -- or not.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Just a couple of observations in no particular order:

1. Because someone works in the "intel" realm doesn't mean they know one iota more than they need to for their particular job. Meaning someone who works in Morse-intercept knows nothing that doesn't directly relate to their immediate job
  2. This post, IMO, does follow the "typical" hoax formula. That is, make a grand entrance, make several posts about how much you know, claim you won't tell us everything for (essentially) our own good, then promise it will all come......later
  3. The poster is trying very hard to get some members to squelch other member's skeptasim. Basically. he's dangled the caret of ubber knowledge but, if we don't start getting in line (stop making negative comments) .........well then, he just won't say anything
  4. Don't get so frustrated with skeptics. Skeptics require actual proof where believers are willing to give in places they shouldn't (IMO) out of a desire to belive.
  5. IMO, I think someone who had dangerous, inside information that could get them in trouble would either dump it all in one fell swoop never to be heard from again, or conversely, say nothing. Why? It's called getting caught. The longer you stay "out here" the more likely you are to get caught, no?
  6. I don't think it can be denied the poster is really interested in the attention they are getting. He(?) has spent a lot of time writing about how we are reacting to him(?). If the information was the focus……the information would be the focus. See what I mean?
  7. I am skeptical, but listening

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
My suggestion is:
for threads such these should be a deadline for showing proof. For example 3-4 days. If there is no proof in this time the thread should be closed (or moved to the Skunk Works).
I also find it a good idea for having minus point for every thread that closed.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

You're not being too picky! Noticing obvious flaws and highlighting them does not make you a disinfo-agent or a "debunker" (my friends in the 9-11 forum notwithstanding).

Don't let your desire to believe override your common sense

Again, as my other post, an observation:
Someone with enough stature, experience and knowledge to be working for as long as this poster claims in "secret squirrel" stuff would be - at a minimum - in their mid to late forties. A middle-aged person. Correct? Now, I know we could spend time squabbling (not me and you literally) about the posters correct age but, wouldn't we all agree the age I peg is close?

Is it not also true that texting fanatics are a fairly new phenomena? Meaning the text-crazed among us tend to be early teenagers to twenty-something’s, correct?

No educated, connected, experienced middle-aged person would write like that and expect to be taken seriously. The fact that the poster makes several of those "text language" substitutions (and didn't catch it before posting) is a dead give-away that we are talking to someone in the wrong generation.

Unfortunately, it really is just that simple.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Christ!! Not again! First it was a guy who claimed to have gone to Jupiter on a free round trip. Then there was someone who said he’s been to the Kuiper belt (Of all places, the darned Kuiper Belt!! What in heaven’s name for?). Then of course we had a rash of posters claiming to have been to Mars and Venus! And now here’s another who’s jumped on the bandwagon claiming he’s worked on Mars with Aliens!

Mike, I'll join you if it's not too late for the real beer.

Is there a way to ban these bozos right away if they don't provide any kind of proof to their claims? He's attempting to make a mockery of this forum.

OO7, just leave plz.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm with the guy/s who laughed @ the pubescent grammar.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Let's get to the real snitching info if you don't mind.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astrobee

OO7, just leave plz.

No no no no nononono...... there are those of us here who would love to hear the rest of his story.
I'm very interested in having him elaborate more on that "electricity" stuff .. and a few other things too.

PS -- SlightlyAbovePar, good observations.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Palasheea]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join