It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You take the BLUE pill......you go to sleep and believe whatever
you want to believe.
You take the RED pill......i show you how far the rabbit hole goes.
-- Morpheus--

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HellHound63S

im not on here making outrageous claims that i know all the dirty secrets of the NWO

if the guy was for real he would disclose everything or nothing.

the old saying goes...

the ones that know dont speak and the ones that speak dont know

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

I have no problem what so ever with his story. My problem is with stringing people along. Wehave had enough of the with the disclosure project. Plenty of people will take up 5 posts to say everything they have to say.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You haven't given him the chance to disclose or not disclose yet.

And, again I tell you all your saying is exactly what a sloppy leak plugger would ask. What diffrence does it make, its just for fun at this point.

Take a hint from your chosen name and take it easy now, MMMM-KAY?

Its not going to hurt you to let him say his peice, unless your a NWO leak plugger, desperatly trying to locate him to replace him with a clone, right?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ogre14t

Well I'm through arguing about it. If he comes back and has more to say then great, and if he doesn't then you will all assume that he was lying and I'll be wondering if he was for real or not. Assuming things and gut feelings are not the best way to find the truth or ignorance of someone.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I didn't realize my superiors were keeping tabs on me. I felt it best in words to describe an anti gravitational device simply by writing anti gravity, I would imagine it's more understandble for the majority Vs' using GS device terminology , technically speaking I would tag them as GS 2's or 3's. Last I checked I'm on vacation but if you are checking up on me to see if I've been naughty or nice and reporting it then Oh hell I better put a cap on it and take a leave altogether because it's damn well for sure I'm not supposed to be here snitchin. Shall I tag all ICL's up for your sake or leave it in english for the rest? Frankly If I spoke in UAB code you wouldn't understand a damn thing I'm saying that's for sure, unless you speak alien. Do you? HA that would be a good 1. Well I'm not hear to discuss code or etsp nor have I ever threatened to abandon ship and not tag a follow up post. I believe if you read again my last post I roughly said that if people do not want me to post then I won't waste my time. It appears a few are interested so I will follow up with a full report. I'm not here to play fun N games frankly I don't have the time for it all but I will let the viewer decide when I get it all posted.

So you know I do not visit websites like this with ETI or ufo data this is really a 1st for me I have not had a chance to browse and view others script so have no idea as to how it works on here but will look into it. If others have posts on PLR or RL's then you have sparked my interest if they have other GS or GSR1 eq info I would be interested to find it and hear a story. Well I can assure the audience that I will provide to the best of my ability as much evidence as I can possibly lay out on the table for them it may take up a very long thread if that is the case. I guess I should have waited before posting anything but this was my 1st script yet on an online forum discussing such matters. Perhaps I over-anxiously blew the cannon a little fast. Ok you caught me with my shorts down unprepared how many strikes it that again?

I guess all I can say for now is
COMING TO A THEATRE SOON!

link   

nobody has come out and called him a liar

i am not stopping him from posting am i ?

all we have so far from his posts is common knowledge...

if he was for real we would already know

but go ahead and post....were all listening...hint hint....

[edit on 28-3-2008 by easynow]

link   

The point is, he's not saying his peice. He is saying little tidbits here and there in what in my opinion looks like he is just trying to get people wanting more. Disclosure is not about good story telling skills. Nor is it about mandating that everyone wanst to hear what you have to say or you will leave. Disclosure is about truth. If you have the truth, spill it, if not get out of the way.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
And after all of this, the OP still has said nothing that we haven't uncovered on our own.

He may have "secrets" to tell...but so far his secrets are not very secret.

All i ask for is 1 link, one piece of info that i can take away and research on my own. 1 word or phrase that i can single out that hasn't already been researched by me, a Pegasus member, or ATSer.

That 1 piece of information is what differentiates the serious whistleblower and the well informed junior high student.

Nothing has yet been differentiated. And like NGC says, with years of research into this behind me, i am not likely to respond well to being told that the information that is being shared is setting me up for future disclosures. I already know it, i am already set up. I could link to 1 single thread that would summarize 90% of his posting thus far, along with links to actual peer reviewed and government sanctioned science publications and patents. Much of that information WAS provided by a government insider.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SECRET_007

Good 007 you're back. I'm eager to hear what you know so whenever you want just spill the beans. I hope you don't get discouraged by question from all of us but they will come and hopefully you can answer them. So let's hear what you got.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hi 007! How are you?

Please dont be easily offended here. I honestly believe, everyone here is seeking truth. If you have truth on your side, then you have no worrys, the responses here wont matter, for or against your claims.

Many here are willing to think "outside the box", but at the same time, they dont want to be decieved, and theres alot of deception out there. So dont blame those that guard themselves, and spill yer beans bro!

Some things you said do stretch some thinking. I saw a documentary on how the Pyramids may of been built. There wasnt a really good clear cut method theorized.

You also mention an alternative to Electricity. How does it work?

I am most interested in the claim of ETs "means of control" that you alluded too. Is there a way to manipulate brain patterns or is this all a false conspiracy?
just curious.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You know if i was a guy that had incredible info on aliens to give out....
I would contact the head of this site via a internet cafe or library and give them all the proof and have them post it, because i couldn't contain myself of knowledge.
Also to cover my ass, i wouldn't even come on a forum and start playing my flute to the masses. The info is the MOST important subject not the messenger.
I would blurt it all out to a chosen one and be gone from any detection. I wouldn't want any attention getting threads that linger around with me constantly visiting and trying to bait people on with parts of stories :rolleyes:

my 2 cents on a sound and solid course of action.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Controlling brain waves is easy. I am not going to tell you all that i am researching right now, but I will refer you to good old Tom Beardon for one example of how it can be done.

Check out The Woodpecker Grid

The Russians used microwave energy to accomplish it.

There are other ways, honestly. Consider that the brain operates at certain frequencies. The alpha wave, for example, can be identified within a specific frequency. The same can be said for other brain waves (theta, alpha-1, alpha-2, gamma-1, gamma-2, so on and so forth).

All waves can be manipulated and impacted externally using various aspects of phase alignment. Study wave physics and you will understand (if you don't already). If you can affect a resonant harmonic with human brain patterns, you can easily manipulate and alter one's brain waves and therefore their thoughts and behaviors.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Why do you come on here to present yourself and that
you have some secret to tell us, but you cant just yet, you
dont have the time to write the full report, yet you
post 4 times , which means
you have time to read everyones posts.

How about not posting again until you have your report ready
to present???

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SECRET_007

Cool! Gotta have thick skin around here, even for small stuff like cool looking rocks on Mars.

Go for it! I for one will be waiting to hear what you have to say, and can't wait to read it!

Also if you have the info, what I'd like to know is if N. AZ is going to be OK when the NWO starts the Earth changing events? If not, is there one place that's going to be safer than another, anyplace we can run to? How long will I need to hold out, to survive the initial on sluaght?

Also I'd like to know what weaponry will be most effective to defend my family with, agaisnt NWO troops, like should I be tearing aprat my microwave to use the magnatron, or will an AK47 do the trick?

Seeing as how we will resist weather its possible or not, what advice can you give the average rebel?

Is there anyone you have heard or seen speaking/writting about this you know is for real, and any you know are putting out false info or dis-information?

Most of us have probably read Steven Collier, have you? If so what's your take? You mentioned Dr. Stephen Greer, what do you know about why he won't come on here, besides all the nay-sayers? Who else might we read for more good info? What do you know about John Titor, the time traveler?

@ Ogre14t- DUDE, who said YOU get to decide these things, your not the discloser sheriff,...... OR ARE YOU?
Everything is JUST a cool story UNTIL YOU live it! All the proof in the world won't prove anything until YOU see a reptillian, that's called free will, we all decide for our selves. Of course the NWO looks poorly upon such silly ideals, as you apperently do too. So, your a deep freeze agent aren't you?

@ easynow- Right, right, you'd LIKE THAT, wouldn't you? Almost got his IP traced don't you? Just need the final details to complete your search and destroy DON'T YOU!? Almost got that nasty leak plugged, but what you don't know is that I secretly redirected his IP, ....HA! Also I implanted 2,000 squirels with implants that I just switched on at the same frequecny that 'Secret007's implant was at, TAKE THAT! Victory is mine!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Makes me wonder if that's what they did to some of these assassins that shot JFK and so on? Change their brain frequency.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I am interested in your research when you decide to share.

If sunlight can effect the mood of a person, it makes sense that sounds can too. The disturbing part, is having someone control this.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by calibanvov

It is truly a deep rabbit hole. You can start by clicking on the link in my signature. It will take you to Zorgon's site, where the Pegasus team has its research catalogued.

Once there is something to present, we will likely present it. Not sure where, but you will should likely be able to find it on the ATS site (when Zorgon has time to get the content added in...it really does come in faster than he can keep up with).

It is good to see an inquisitive mind. the information is out there if you want to follow links and read very boring and dry science papers.

I also have several threads dealing mostly nanotech research (but the anti-grav thread i have on Dr. Ning Li has some really, really good stuff, too). Focus on the threads that are in my profile, as well as the threads in the profile of the people i have added as friends.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

@ easynow- Right, right, you'd LIKE THAT, wouldn't you? Almost got his IP traced don't you? Just need the final details to complete your search and destroy DON'T YOU!? Almost got that nasty leak plugged, but what you don't know is that I secretly redirected his IP, ....HA! Also I implanted 2,000 squirels with implants that I just switched on at the same frequecny that 'Secret007's implant was at, TAKE THAT! Victory is mine!

i am sure the op already knew that coming to a public forum that the entire world looks at....there would be some kind of risk involved if he was for real.

so why take chances on getting caught and only spilling some of the beans ?

why not go for broke and spill all the beans ?

if you cared about your fellow man you would.

you know sometimes the skeptics are the ones that are most interested.

but as far as you redirecting...lol...we already thought of that...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Unbelievable,

It's quite entertaining to see how a few can continue a conversation all on the basis of am I telling the truth or am I false prophet. Well it appears I have found the right crowd it looks like there are plenty of ears out there so I will follow up with all the info I possibly can unload and don't worry I am not offended by anything anyone has said I expected much worse feedback than this and I haven't even gotten started yet but it looks like if some of the things I have already written have been said here before then I have definitely came to the right place.

FOR A FEW who have commented that I haven't really said anything new or given anything they haven't heard yet well that is music to my ears it sounds like most will be prepared for what I will upload because I'm certain that most of what I will share will be a 1st release, these are projects very few know about that have not left my hands accept for some I have already forwarded copies of to various disclosure projects.

Someone commented that if they knew something so important to mankind and human existance may even partly depend on it that was going on they would get out the info and share it even if I they were risking life. Well I have decided that very thing to let all the info I have out and technically in documents I already have forwarded most of my items that is what I have decided to do. I am also aware that I am bugged and tracked we all are I mean those involved in what I am involved in,look folks I am already prepared for the worst I came to that conclusion more than a year ago some of the things going on are a frankly evil in it's worst form and I would rather die with a clear conscious than live at all.

I don't have all the time to gather everything and put it together right now so please bare with me. Within a few days I will have it all.

OK THIS IS ALL I CAN POST FOR NOW.
2 days I will have it all.

007 OUT

====They almost turned me into a monster but the human side overpowered that monster.===

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join