It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I registered about 4hrs ago and this was my first post, I can see now many are quick on the attack and quite critical of what I have to say, it's unfortunate, surely I am one of the most valuable people you have as far as what info I have due to my status and first hand knowledge with ET's, ET technology and bases.

It appears the only way anyone will get a fair view of what info I have is if I post everything in 1 post. So that is what I will do, I probably will have someone else post it all for me but I will get them the info with whatever proof I am able to provide.

Of course everyone wants proof, I can only go so far in providing proof on all that I share with you. I could never upload a picture of myself on mars now could I, nor do I even have one. But what I can do is show geometrical objects, symbols, star patterns, pictures of sites that I do have in hollow earth along with other various evidences and mysteries providing an explanation behind them showing what I know to be true. I could share with you how large objects are moved through anti-gravity machines and laser precision technology is being used and why underground cities and bases have been made along with what future purpose. Do you really believe these are designed for security bases? Is somebody expecting a nuclear war and in need of thousands of underground bases and interlinking cities?

Lets think for a min shall we, can anyone take a wild guess how deep beneath the earth some underground cities are located all interlinked internationally and how many 100's of miles long yes I said 100's? It doesn't even register in the human brain I'm sure the first thing we think is underground the earth (AhH I Don't fall for that.) is dark dreary, stuffy no air, plants dark filthy how could anyone live under the earth. Thank you, you passed the test that is exactly how you are supposed to think.

The truth is below the surface some places of which you really would have a hard time disntinguishing from the outer surface, some cities would feel as if your in Hawaii at a shopping mall. Outside and in, you may not understand what kind of lighting capabilities are available something we do not even have on the outer. That being said The very pyramids were created by anti-gravity machines and stones cut with laser precision technology along with many other historical sites so this is not new to anyone who really knows the inside on what is available and has been available for thousands of years. Ultimately it's up to you if you want to read and hear what I have to say.

I'm sure there are a few of you out there who know exactly what I am talking about and have perhaps experienced or witnessed some of this technology in use, maybe there are some on this site for the very purpose of helping keep a secret a secret and making sure classified information such as this is debunked and never disclosed. (It wouldn't surprise me 1 bit in fact my guess would be that is the case with most online forums such as this.) "There everywhere" is a way of putting it.

For me it makes no difference, maybe I had the wrong idea of registering here and starting this conversation. Usually those who are blind set in their ways remain close minded and blind. You can't tell a person in the dark he's in the dark if he swears and is really convinced he isn't. (It's not my task to show and convince you of what I write so if those who have followed me up with a reply are not interested in the rest of what I know and am freely sharing and taking the time to even explain than perhaps I should not waste my time disclosing this info here as well.)

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You are going to find people here very skeptical and critical because stories such as your have come and gone many times before. Your claim is relatively commonplace. You won't find blind faith from the skeptics, sorry.

Don't be frightened off just yet. You have several people listening at this point - now 'wow' them with what you have to offer.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Please don't see our thirst for truth and evidence as criticism and skepticism. There are plenty of skeptics and critics here and elsewhere. But we are all tired of the same old story: person comes to the site, puts out couple of claims (throws a bate) then threatens to leave because we are not ready for it/too skeptical/not open minded/etc.

We really do not want to doubt anyone, but one can blindly believe fire doesn't burn only so many times (hopefully for most people only ones). Bottom line is this: if the information you have is "solid" many here will take it upon themselves to spread it and tell others around the World about it. Everyone would have done their part and the truth will be set free as they say, to ring in the ears of all of the humanity for all times.

EDIT: Forgot to add. Some of us are looking for practical materials and information; bits and pieces of "shadow" technologies on alternative energy, propulsion, medicine, other sciences, etc, basically anything that can help the humanity resolve many current crises.
If you posses knowledge/information I do strongly encourage you to share it here with us, even more than any personal experiences you might have had.

Thanks.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by amigo]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Cripe...another one.

Guys, the best choice here is to ignore, unless this individual is willing to provide *any* kind of tangible evidence of provenance. Comment and they'll continue, and provide more noise to the already clouded signal.

We don't need anything that doesn't provide legitimate value.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The kind of "proof" that could be provided in a forum such as this could easily be faked, and even if it's not, people will say it is - so that's not why I come to ATS. I don't expect proof for anything I read here. I'll examine everything provided, but it's not the "meat" I'm going after when I log in here.

I lean towards the "believer" side of the fence about many of the subjects discussed here, but I think it's every believer's duty to be just as much of a debunker. In my opinion, to truly believe something, you can't just "feel" it or have "faith" in it. You have to know it. You have to critically examine it, doubt it, question it and ultimately become convinced of it. I hope I'm not being too abstract here, and I don't want to wander off-topic but what I'm getting to is that we're sitting on our butts playing on the innerwebs*, folks. Sure, you can accomplish some serious research that way - especially at ATS - but we all know that what we see on the www is to be taken with a grain of salt. If it's true, it will develop beyond it's status as just something we saw on a ufo site, and we can be happy that we saw it here first and did our parts helping deny ignorance. If false, it will fall by the wayside like all the other hoaxes.

I'm an entertainer. Not just of people but of ideas. I come here for entertainment. And by that, I don't mean "yuks" ...I mean I want to be made to think.

I know people's time is more and more precious in this mad world, but if something comes along that you consider to be a hoax - don't give it your time. Of course share your reasons why you think so, but I've said this before: being the first one to pop in and say "this is just like every other hoaxer that ever hoaxed" doesn't win you a prize. If a hoax comes along that stretches out over a period of time before being proven a hoax, I don't feel like my time was wasted, I feel like it was spent participating in the denial of ignorance. Still, I have no desperate urge to be the first to post "HOAX!!! I CALLED IT!" Whaddaya want, a cookie?

All this being said, I urge people to let this fellow post his info, before posting too many critical things of his preliminary posts. I agree, there was nothing special about his first post, but I'm with BBFTexan for the most part: I patiently await seeing what he has to say, so I can come to my own conclusions.

-------------------------
*DISCLAIMER: this is not meant to sound disparaging about the serious content of ATS, or the time and effort put in by the staff and community here to make this a really good place to do serious research.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Exactly. It's a product of the environment. The forum always gets, "I'm here to blow the lid off of ________!" posts, and they all take similar turns before the tapestries implode on themselves. Intermixed are all the links to photos and videos from hoaxers trying to show off their PaintShop Pro or 3DStudio Max skills. Unfortunately, these types of people (who are oh so common) only muddy the waters of truth-seekers, and understandably turn everyone into skeptics. Not skeptics of the truth, per se, but moreso skeptics of the presenter.

So don't take it personally, we've simply seen this opening to the "eye-opener" hundreds of times over. I'm still reading, and others are too. If your agenda is to spread the truth, than fulfill your agenda regardless of what people say.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
007, have you even read anything in this forum? You are not among skeptics. Sure, there are plenty...but i recognize many of the folks who have replied, and they are NOT skeptics.

What they are is tired of the BS. We had a guy here named Doghead a few weeks back that basically had the same story as you. He worked at Pine Gap and was "releasing" info. Notice that he is banned?

One of the rules here is that you can claim what you want, but you cannot lie. If you say you have these credentials, then you will at some point have to put up and show a moderator. Trust that it is confidential.

Further, if you were to have a look around, just about everything you have claimed thus far is already in the public domain. The difference is, we have actual DOCUMENTED research from sources that cannot be argued with.

I will tell you what other "insiders" on this site have done: they use the knowledge they have to locate supporting evidence. If i know that a certain set of terms are used in relation to a specific technology, i can then search that out. For example, your use of the term "anti-gravity". That is not the norm for government insiders. They usually use the term "Gravity Shielding". Were you on the inside, you could use such knowledge to find the information that has been hidden and plain sight, and stop with the childish threats of "Well, if you really don't want to read my totally unsubstantiated claims, then i will take my marbles and go play with someone else."

You are losing credibility. You have made 3 posts and shared nothing outside of the anecdotal. That does not pass ATS muster. YOu don't have to like it, but if you really want to get your message out you will play by the rules that are in existance.

In the meantime, strikes against you:

1. your apparent knowledge of "txt speak" even though you have spent 8 years living under ground and away from pop culture.

2. you inability to conform to the rules of the environment (this can get you killed if you are in intelligence).

3. the fact that you keep baiting and running. three posts all saying the same thing

4. the fact that you wish to make silly and childish threats about leaving if we don't take your word for it (are you accustomed to being believed in the clandestine community? if so, that is another red flag).

Like i said, you have (or, rather, had) my attention. What are you gonna do with it?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Good analysis.....

I also, think it childish for someone to threaten to leave when challenged and find it hard to believe that someone who had this type of experience would feel this way.

It is not asking much to ask for some good proof, or some kind of "something" to verify at least some of the statements.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well I read everything you had to say so far and want more. If you truly want people to know about what you have experienced and know then please continue, I will listen and keep an open mind about it. Alot of people are quick to not believe anyone who has only a story and no proof, but your story is very interesting and I won't pass judgment on you for that. So please 007 continue.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What I don't understand is this. If you have a mass amount of information to put out, why not create a website? There are enough free sites and site builders where you could write down everything and release the link to the site when you are done. Even if everything was true and the site was shut down within an hour of release, I promise somewhere in the world or with a collective effort people will have saved the pages so as not to be lost. They will continue to circulate no matter what. Another idea that is even faster: Write everything down and save it as a pdf and post the pdf file for download. Both ideas allow to say what you need to say at your own pace and release a full complete report when done. As opposed to stringing people along. I personaly have no opinion of your statements as of yet, I am honestly waiting for the post that states "And if you send me $49.95 right now I will send you a copy of the complete story". If your trying to shock the system with your efforts at disclosure, then it needs to be a shock. A swift hard shock to the system.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ogre14t

Isn't ATS a conspiracy forum? This is supposed to be the best website out there for people to come here and share their experiences and stories. You all didn't even give him the benefit of a doubt. You just laughed in his face and I wouldn't want that for my first post. You've gotten so use to fakes and hoaxes, lies that you won't believe anything anymore. Well I'm still open minded enough to let someone speak their mind and tell their experiences. Then I'll ask question and so on. I hope he comes back and we can talk to him without accusing him of lying.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

There is a difference.

Read my above post. This person has had 2 follow up posts and has shared nothing outside of what was found in the first post. Honestly, every single thing said thus far is a summary of the threads that I have been reading through over the last week. I recognize each and every element of this almost immediately. As you may know, I do quite a bit of true research, wading through government files trying to find that gem that was left in the open by mistake. It only take a few minutes to google up some supporting evidence by searching out phrases and words that this person MUST have come across in their career, right?

All we ask is for them to step it up a little. Don't be so starved for information that you will waste your time having someone rehash the threads that we are already participating in.

If you want an example of how a government insider is expected to conduct themselves, look at NJ Mooch.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
the fact that he will not reveal what country or what military he is from leads me to not trust any of this info

if he revealed the things he says he is going to they would know who he was anyways.... because only so many people would have that knowledge. i'm not asking for names

there is no logical reason not to say were this is taking place

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You know, I was riding to lunch with my Dadand he was bithing about traffic today, and I just lost it after about the 20th negative thing in a row, everyone was out to hit him, no one could drive as good as him, the road was too narrow, everyone was on a cell phone, and finaly this is what I told him:

"Ya, Dad, EVERYTHING SUX! Your right about that, but you know what?! Pointing out what sux is easy, its seeing the good in things that is hard!"

So that's what I'm going to say to everyone who posted before I posted. Ya everyone who doesn't think like you is crazy, everyone else is crazy compaired to YOU, FINE! That's easy to say, ANY retard can go around pointing fingers saying "give me proof give me proof!", any kindergardner can do all that, the really hard part is to either keep your mouth shut, or worse find the truth or good parts of what someone else says, does, or thinks.

Your like the guy on 'Family Guy' saw Peter pretending to play an electric organ for 2 seconds, guy says "Hey your pretty good." and when Peter pulled his hands away and says "What?", the organ keeps playing, so the guy starts pointing his finger and saying "Heeeyyyy wait a minute, you a PHONEY! Hey look everyone this guys a big fat PHONEY!". He (somehow) finds Peter's car outside the mall and spraypaints 'PHONEY' on the side, proclaiming again "That's right your a big fat PHONEY!"

Just pretend for one nano-second in your mind he is for real, and he's trying desperatly to warn someone for his karma's sake, how stupid are you going to feel when any of what he says is proven right? On the other side, what skin is it off YOUR backs to play along, or just humor the person?

Everyone here chants "deny ignorance" like its some kind of holy prayer, but instead you use it like a knife to stab at anything you don't like, or find diffrent. The first eropeans who said the earth was round (since the rest of the world's cultures knew it by then) were met with the same type of mantality. They were told, 'blasphemy! You deny the Lord's truth, any fool can look out his window and see it is FLAT! Burn that wich at the stake!' and though they TRIED to deny ignorance, they instead wallowed deeper in it!

If you chant 'deny ignorance' AT EVERYTHING, how will you LEARN ANYTHING?

It takes intelligence to use deduction and reason to evaluate what is true and what isn't, when you yourself can't be shown 'PROOF'! What IS PROOF anyway? If he DID have pictures of underground earth, his pic putting rabbit ears behind a reptillian, had maps of all the tunnels, could predict future events, STILL you would deny it is true!

WHO are YOU to decide what IS true and what ISN'T true? When exactly did GOD come down and proclain the nay-sayers of ATS to be the holy bearers of what TRUTH is?

How would YOU prove it in this person's situation? What could you possibly bring to a forum post that some idiot here wouldn't write back and say "Now come on children, we've all seen photoshop before, just do us a favor and deny ignorance, ....MM-Kae?"

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don't think anyone is trying to scare off the OP, or insult him. At the same time, no one wants their own intelligence insulted by being spooned mush when we are perfectly capable of digesting meat.

007, if you have information, then by all means, feel free to share it. But this is primarily adults with years, and sometimes decades, of research in these matters, so treat the members as such. You have a wider audience than you will find on any other site of this type, and we're number one for a reason. Expect the hard questions, just as you would in the workplace you tell us has put you in such close contact with the unknown.

Surely you didn't spend so long working with such secrets and not develop a thick enough skin to deal with straightforward requests for concise and factual information.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Still doesn't give you the right to call him a hoax or lier. Maybe he's nervous and scared to be posting it and getting caught. Maybe he is not telling the truth but to just assume he's lying is ignorant and you will never learn anything that way. And google isn't the almighty find the truth search engine of the world. You can only research what you find on the internet but what about things that are not on the internet that you will not find unless an insider spills the beans? I just don't want to call someone a fake without hearing him completely out or finding proof of a hoax along the way.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yes, finaly a voice of reason.

I don't buy it either, yet, nor will I probably ever buy it, but I'm going to be VERY VERY angry if you nay-sayers scare him/her off completely!

Just let the person finnish will you? He/She isn't a "big fat phoney" untill they finnish thier story and its wrong and has no proof and contradicts its self, and doesn't ring true with ANYONE, then you can point and call names, OK?

EVEN THEN, who are you to decide the truth for others? WHO is being hurt if its JUST fantasy?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

it doesnt matter

if he reveals top secret info....somebody is going to notice....wether he gives out the name of his country or not..

if i had this kind of info and i really cared about the human race and doing the right thing i would say everything.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thar's EXACTLY what a mis-information agent would be saying to try and clamp down a serious leak!

So, easynow, what country do YOU work for?

Your trying to keep us in the dark aren't you?

"HEY EVERYONE, LOOK this guy is a PHONEY! He's a big fat PHONEY!"

So do you work for the reptillians, the orion group, the giza intelligence, the nazis? HUH?! Who you workin for buddy? We'll find the truth, no mater how many negative posts you reply with!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join