It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My real ufo encounter please read!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
ok a while ago i saw some ufos in the sky and i recoreded it. unfortunately it was not digital and so i had to make a recording of a recording of it to be able to upload it on to you tube.

THIS IS NOT FAKE!!!! i recorded it my self if its not a ufo well then my bad
but i did not make any of the vid up

here they are

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-3-2008 by chupacabraboy]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i no the quality sucks but bear with me

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
A recording of a recording, pretty original. I would say you say a ball of light but it was real grainey and couldn't make out any real details. I heard in another post today that UFO's may be human time travelers, seeing what went wrong in the past or possibly just for archival purposes. Perhaps in the future most of the animals are dead so thats why they are usually on the fringes of towns, checking out the wildlife.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
ya i no its pretty sucky but it looks better originaly. on the second vid u can bareley make out these dots all around the craft. if theres a way to directly upload some one plz tell me

i am not that good with hi tech stuff

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't know if you have seen this video yet, the greatest story every denied, it's a couple years old now but there any many high ranking military type people coming out of the closet about the true story of UFO's spend about an hour to watch the whole thing, there are 10 separate clips. I was going to post this on ATS but found it already had threads about it.

Greatest Story Ever Denied

Apparently these aliens can always been seen in infrared light but sometimes they become viewable to our normal eyesight. They don't speculate in the video about why they are here or what they want, apparently, they just want to watch and be left alone, seems strange why they came all the way here and setup a base on the moon for no practical purpose, seems they must have some reason to be here.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Can't tell anything by the videos. They look like the moon to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by brickhouse32
I heard in another post today that UFO's may be human time travelers, seeing what went wrong in the past or possibly just for archival purposes. Perhaps in the future most of the animals are dead so thats why they are usually on the fringes of towns, checking out the wildlife.

Not trying to argue but if they were time travelers, don't you think that there would be lots of UFO at the most interesting of times like during the Civil War, American Revolution, Times of Christ, etc...?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monteriano

Not trying to argue but if they were time travelers, don't you think that there would be lots of UFO at the most interesting of times like during the Civil War, American Revolution, Times of Christ, etc...?

Thats our history, but don't you think in the future humans will find other things more interetings, perhaps even now there is a modern day religious figure making his diciples that changes the future in dramatic way, perhaps they are a recording crew that films the past for profit later on. Perhaps they are making a documentary of life from the beginning of the earth to the end of time. Maybe itll be a best seller, a title might be, history and future of the earth, a national geographic special.

In any event, it's fun to think outside of the box isn't it?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
wouldn't that be one loooooooooong movie? it would suuuuuper boring just watching people do whatever for like millions of years

oh and to blueracer thats what my friend said he thought i was just joking and recorded the moon
but i will tell you that that was not the moon!!

oooh i liked the movie

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Did the sighting affect you emotionally? Has it changed you (other than the obvious - do you see life differently or anything?)

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
it did nothing other than confirm what i already know that we are not alone

but now that you mention it recently i have been either transmiting thoughts or reciving them. eg: i think something then like 2 secs later someone says it. unfortuneatley my "friend" kelly takes my answers word for word in school really often

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Transmission of thoughts, I am convinced I need to start wearing tinfoil on my head.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
LOL
i guess i should too to keep my thoughts in my head

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I don't think this is too far fetched. I have read about NDE where the person, once free from the body, becomes ultra sensative to others around them, they can feel what they feel and think what they think. For some reason or another the body keeps us from communicating with others, when our bodies die it seems then we communicate with thoughts.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
only problem is that i am fully inside my body and in control when that happens and i havent felt feelings of ohers thou....i rember one time in like 3rd grade or somin me and a friend were arguing with some guy i 4get who, but at one point we said at exactly the same time "we have our rights, ha ha" it was at exactly the same time cept mine was more confident (like his voice was a little shaky but mine was strong)

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am sorry, but I see no UFO. I see a horrible quality video with a peson jumping around in front of it...in the first one.

The second one is clearly out of focused and zoomed in on a LIGHT. No UFO. A light.

Also, on your comment section, you said you filmed that when you were 7 years old. so you are now TEN years old now? Because it says this was filmed in 2005

ya it could, i would have left the original sound i took this when i was like 7 so a sound like a retard
www.youtube.com...

I think this is all bunk

[edit on 12-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I am sorry, but I see no UFO. I see a horrible quality video with a peson jumping around in front of it...in the first one.

The second one is clearly out of focused and zoomed in on a LIGHT. No UFO. A light.

Also, on your comment section, you said you filmed that when you were 7 years old. so you are now TEN years old now? Because it says this was filmed in 2005

ya it could, i would have left the original sound i took this when i was like 7 so a sound like a retard
www.youtube.com...

I think this is all bunk

Thanks for putting the hammer down cat women.
Next thing you'll try to dubunk the tooth fairy and santa claus.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Maybe if you would have held the camera still we could make something out!!! lets do a retake! j/k

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Man..! That was some awfully awful video!
My eyes are bleeding!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
ok to cat woman: im actually 12 and goin 2 turn 13 in may but wtv i was overexagerating, i do that sometimes. and it was zoomed into a light, one in the sky!! thats the whole reason i made this thread

GAHHHH!!!! i wish i could have the originial quality it looks so much better >.<

and to everyone else i apologise for my truly terrible, shaky, recording of a recording ,4th grade, camera skills that causes a (large) percentage of the general public to bleed out of their eyes and/or yell at me :|

and to the ppl that havent yelled at me i add to my friends list

new topics

top topics

join