It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS games....... and an invitation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Members have been asking for the reimplementation of games on BTS. Many find these to be a lot of fun. As BTS is important to the health of the board the 3 Word Story thread will be reopened. This one was a classic. Other games will be allowed but in the interests of keeping things clean new games will have to be approved by staff. This can be done via the Complaints/Suggestions button. The need for this is so that frivolous threads don't clutter up the board. Small thing, no?

Many members think BTS is a lesser board to Big Brother ATS. This is FAR from the truth. BTS is a place to get to know each other without the rhetorical back and forth jousting you come across on ATS. It's usually lighthearted. Members you wouldn't think get along, due to whatever differences on ATS, get to be friends on BTS. That's healthy and you can't have too many friends.

This is an invitation to ALL ATS members to try BTS out. There's many interesting forums. I could list them but it would take a lot of space:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

If there's nothing there that interests you, you might not have a pulse. BTS doesn't have the same traffic ATS does, with the exception of the Faith and Chit Chat forums but it's still pretty active. Friday night is usually pretty busy on BTS, why not pop over for a while. Just open another window or tab and log in. You won't regret it and you'll be surprised at the faces and personalities there that you have more in common with that you would have guessed.

Happy posting everyone.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I know I would like to see the Answer a question with a question thread re-opened, but at this point, I'll take what I can get.

time to go
post in the
three word story
thread. Peace out!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread intrepid

Any news or word from the staff about helping with the Murder Mystery Game, asala said she would look into it and discuss the concept with everyone.

The BTS mix guys are gonna help promote this idea but it cant go forward without the staffs approval.

Anyway, good thread I still have a few more ideas... and a very vivid imagination.

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Q
Any news or word from the staff about helping with the Murder Mystery Game, asala said she would look into it and discuss the concept with everyone.

Yup, it's being discussed.

Edit to add: I won't speak for asala though. Not proper.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

on the Subject of BTS
i would like to point out people have a chance to WIN 15,000 BTS points

www.belowtopsecret.com...

only 3 days left

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Flagged

BTS is really under-rated, and there are some great forums.
Today I talked about;

KFC and it's pro's and cons

Music software

And then I read a few threads;

relationships

food

movies

sports (liverpool thread)

and there's so many more.

BTS, AP are there for free - why not make use of them

new topics

top topics