It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interesting Observation/Hypothesis for Morgellons Fibers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've made an interesting observation regarding Morgellons Fibers:

Gas Chromatography indicates these fibers match an identical spectral match to polyethylene (commonly used plastic)

www.rense.com...

And even more interesting, the end of the fiber from which it grows is obviouslya different substance than the polyethylene indicated by a different spectral color:

www.rense.com...

And therefore has the characteristic of "growing" from the golden tip (what ever that is).

What I think is happening is the tip is a catalyst which assembles polyethylene monomers together as the fiber increases its length. So what kind of catalyst can grow High Density Polyethylene (also known as HDPE) ?? Apparently a couple of choices exist:

Source: Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...

HDPE is defined by a density of greater or equal to 0.941 g/cc. HDPE has a low degree of branching and thus stronger intermolecular forces and tensile strength. HDPE can be produced by chromium/silica catalysts, Ziegler-Natta catalysts or metallocene catalysts. The lack of branching is ensured by an appropriate choice of catalyst (e.g. Chromium catalysts or Ziegler-Natta catalysts) and reaction conditions.

So the question remains - If this is a catylist growing these fibers, what is the source and how is it being absorbed into peoples skin?

Thoughts anyone?

[edit on 28-3-2008 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The wiki link you have indicates a couple of catalysts: chromium and Ziegler-Natta catalysts.

I looked up Ziegler-Natta catalysts and found this as an example of one:

organometallic aluminium compounds

Now, chemtrails have been stated to contain: aluminum oxide and barium stearate.

What if the aluminum in the chemtrails is in actuality a catalyst as you describe and that, quite possibly, is designed to react with HDPE in our environment. If made as an organic compund and then made to come into contact with a human organism, could this be enough to create a suitable environment for the furtherance of this organic compund and thus allow the catalyst to keep creating the fibers?

Just thinking out loud.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yes, that is possible.

Do we have any Chemistry experts out there?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I was hoping that this thread would have seen more attention. Good subject matter and one worth exploring further.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

So the question remains - If this is a catylist growing these fibers, what is the source and how is it being absorbed into peoples skin?

It is being shot/implanted into the skin by wicked people who house demons. The brownish gold color is a demon with a fluid substance (could be radiation fluid or some sort of demonic embryiotic fluid), and the blue fiber is the antenna, sort of like a unicorn bug except it is a transmitter.

What makes you think it grows there and it is not implanted?

The wicked can use bio tech, they may have invented it.

The order seems to be (from lowest to highest):
the object,
the bug deliverer,
the wicked sorcerer,
the watcher,
and Satan.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
House dummy first degree (that would be me) . What with all the bees, bats, deer, peoples dieing from unknown ailments. Whatever our major malfunction is seems to be is environmental. Just keep repeating, 'there are no chemtrails, there are no chemtrails.'
The watchers, SOAB what would make you say that! I outed them during anesthesia. Surgeon told a burly rn to shut me up. I told him I'd come back and chew his face off it he laid one finger on me. He wisely didn't.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by jpm1602]

top topics

join