It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Star System do you think that ET could originate from?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
After looking for the answer all this time i came down to the possibility that they are Multidimensional Beings instead coming from Orion belt or any of does systems .

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Im just going by the principles for carbon based life, I guess its possible for Silicon based life.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexusclub
After looking for the answer all this time i came down to the possibility that they are Multidimensional Beings instead coming from Orion belt or any of does systems .

Just because a species is multi-dimensional doesn't mean they didn't originate, or even still live, on a specific planet or moon. The multi-dimensional aspect could be a mind-power or a technology. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Many =pPeople assume if something is multi-dimensional then they are phasing all over the place, constantly in teleporation. So it seems to me anyways. But why can't they just be living in some home planet still, and use their dimensional shifting ability when they need it?

[edit on 023131p://30u33 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow.

Balez, SageofWisdom, Lucid Lunacy...
I'm so glad all of you are here talking about these issues. I'm having the same questions, and Balez specifically I'm finding it hard to draw the line between 'narrowing down the search' with criteria, and 'not limiting the search' by viewing the situation only from the perspective of what the Mainstream of Science currently thinks is possible.

Sage, I tend to agree that we should look for the 'most likely' candidates, but what should that mean exactly, without limiting our perspective.

Perhaps Yeti101's idea to limit the search to the Milky Way would be in order? I'm just not sure about what 'limiting factors' would stand the 'narrow human world-view' test. I suppose that as long as we're not using this criteria to exclude the possibility of life, but only as a filter for likely places to look, that might be an appropriate use of limiting factors? Thoughts?

Lucid Lunacy, I'll have to U2U you either today to tomorrow. I'm on page 8 in your thread, and I'll finish it up at some point this afternoon or tonight.

It's great to have all of you thinking about this thread.
I'll try to get to everyone else's posts individually as time allows today

-WFA

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageOfWisdom
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

Alextron made the claim at the bottom of his post with the star list.

Oh, you mean this line:
"I say I'm a SahSohTao human; since I believe quite strongly I'm an
old blue orion incarnate (6 billion blue orion queen of saiph)." - Alextron

I really didn't know what that meant to be honest. Thanks for the translation
I thought there were supposed to have been like 6 Billion of them or something, as if he were describing the civilization. I guess I got that wrong. It's sometimes hard to know what people are actually saying.

-WFA

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
A quick proposal for those of you who are finding value in this manner of 'analysis' of our known universe.

From time to time threads emerge here at ATS where someone or another (take Alextron for example) claims to have direct knowlege of the 'Alien homeworld' or 'home system'. Now, please understand I'm not trying to be overly skeptical or overly proponent here, just proposing that these claims be tested against the known evidence about that star.

This can tell us two things.

1) if Earthlike life is likely near that Star
2) if Earthlike life is not likely near that Star, we might be able to determine what sort of life WOULD be likely near that Star, if any, or if the Star (from our perspective at this point in time) seems uninhabitable.

Now, all of us of course read different threads, so I'd just ask that everyone keeps their eyes open for threads that happen to mention such a claim. Then give this thread a post about what Star is referenced in which thread, and I'll do the research (anyone else if of course welcome to do it too, I'm just volunteering) to dig up the available data on that star.

Anyway, just a thought on a way we might be able to bridge the gap between claims and data, or at least establish the likelyhood of such claims.

That way, if the claim is false it will eventually be determined such through further obtained evidence about the Star (or system).

Or if the claim is true, it will eventually be determined such through the same means.

Does this sound like a feasible plan to anyone else? Thanks for the input, I believe if we all decide the best way to move forward with these questions, we'll collectively make better decisions.

-WFA

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thanks for your well thought out reply HellHound63S!

Originally posted by HellHound63S
1. The assumption that radio waves are the best form of communication. Read a few articles about spooky physics, and quantum teleportaion, and you begin to see that we should have already moved long beyond radio comms.

This is a really good point. There is also Optical SETI, and I fully believe that if we're serious about looking we should be looking on every available spectrum we've discovered to date, and that list should grow as new discoveries are made.

I think Mars is teaming with life,

Many people would agree with you. Particularly striking me is some of the data from the Mars Global Surveyor, which has images areas of the surface that look very much like lakes. In some images there even appear to be islands. Here is just one example:

At any rate, the point is well made that we have not yet been to Mars ourseves (humans) nor have we been elsewhere in our own Solar System. We don't really know what we'll find there until we go. Robots simply are not capable of the sort of investigations that need to be accomplished.

Eroupa probably has a large sea eco system,

I see you're familiar with the work of Hoagland, and many others. It is highly likely (according to modern theory, which was 'outlandish' just a few decades ago) that due to tidal heating from the relative proximity of Jupiter and the 3 other Gallilean moons, that Europa contains an internal ocean. The surface appears to be frozen over, but there are massive cracks in the ice. When imaged in color, these cracks seem to be covered in what looks to the eye like algae, or some other form of plantlife.

The physics are most certainly there for Europa to contain an ocean, I also read that Ganymede (another of the big 4 moons of Jupiter) and Titan (largest moon of Saturn) might have liquid water and life-sustaining atmospheres.

and most outragously I suspect Uranus could also be harbouring large oceans heated from within and has possibility of life as well, not to mention the water mantel of pluto also heated by her molten core.

I'm really not sure about life on Uranus, I'll have to defer to Sage on this one, I haven't given that planet enough study.

-WFA

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think that most of the star systems are inhabited including the ones closest to our solar system. However, I will not speculate on the origins of each species because my knowledge is rather limited and the evidence is controversial.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
According to some experts our very own solar system is inhabited or has been inhabited in the past but all scientic organizations are hell bent in suppressing it. One can only guess at there motives!

My favorite is that dark, shinny moon of saturn with an artificial ridge at the equator. It reminds me of the "death star" in the star wars movies. Also, cydonia region of mars is interesting as are the moon anomolies.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I believe you may be refering to Iepatus:

That's the death star from Star Wars on the left, for those unfamiliar with the epic sci-fi story...

Since we're referencing a lot of Richard Hoagland's work here, I thought I would link to his page about Iepatus so people can draw their own conlusions on the available data, and Richard's analysis:
www.enterprisemission.com...

Of note, Arthur C Clarke also had some ideas about Iepatus being possibly artificial.

-WFA

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by nexusclub

Just because a species is multi-dimensional doesn't mean they didn't originate, or even still live, on a specific planet or moon. The multi-dimensional aspect could be a mind-power or a technology. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Many =pPeople assume if something is multi-dimensional then they are phasing all over the place, constantly in teleporation. So it seems to me anyways. But why can't they just be living in some home planet still, and use their dimensional shifting ability when they need it?

[edit on 023131p://30u33 by Lucid Lunacy]

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to this post Lucid, I got caught up in other threads.

I've noticed what you are saying a lot here at ATS lately, and I must agree that it's a mentality I simply cannot understand.

The two are not mutually exclusive. Thanks for illustrating the concept so well. I'm not sure why there seems to be new crop of posts that dismisses physicality altogether because the possibility of materialization is present. Your theory, that some beings may be physical on their world, and 'projecting' to ours, makes perfect sense to me.

I've yet to see any evidence that a 'materialized' or 'projected' being exists purely as a projection, and not as a physical being at the source of the projection. It's highly frustrating when folks draw conclusions like that without evidence.

I find it even more frustrating when it comes from skeptics who otherwise would demand a direct connection for ANY argument.

Anyway, just wanted to point that out. When you said this, I wasn't at a level where I could understand it. I am now, and I totally agree.

-WFA

[edit on 16-4-2008 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm working within the paradigm that there are many different dimensions/worlds out there or parallel universes -- and they are all teaming with life... only we can't see them with our naked eye unless those who dwell in those other worlds allow us to do so. These dimensions are superimposed over our own physical dimension where they even occupy the same space we dwell in. And the only thing that's separating them from us is not space or time, but vibration and frequency.

Those beings who dwell in other dimensions that are superimposed over our own physical world are terrestrial and unique to the planet Earth even though they are not physical biological beings like we are. Nevertheless, they are still native to our planet. Such intelligences are composed of a more subtle matter which allows them to manifest into other dimensions, including our own, outside of their own "world". We call such intelligences "interdimensional" and they are the beings of Magonia.

I think that possibly we are being visited by extraterrestrials but they are not the physical and biological beings (but see PS) who dwell on the physical plane of the planet (or star system) that they claim to come from and in reality, they are those Magonia-like intelligences who dwell in those more subtle and non-physical realms that are superimposed over the physical dimension of their planet instead. They are native terrestrials to those planet's or star systems that they claim to come from.

I choose to call such beings EME's (Extraterrestrial Materialized Entities). They are not physical and biological entities but they are able to manifest into our dimension so we can sometimes see them or even photograph them. They are also able "materialize" to a certain degree for limited lengths of time much the same way human disincarnates are sometimes able to do that too -- through the instrument of the incarnate medium. If you think all of those photographs of spirit or apport materializations are rubbish... think again. Some of them are real, not hoaxes.

So if a Grey is telling Betty Hill that he's from Zeta-Reticuli, then most likely he's a Magonia-like terrestrial being from some planet within that star system.

But I think our visitors that what we call ET's are actually EME's and they are from all over the universe; not just from one place. Which explains why each contactee out there has their own story on where their ET contacts claim they are from. But, in my view, I think they are all Magonia-like intelligences... none of them are physical biological beings like we are. My guess is that there are far less of those out there who are like us (physical biological like we are) than those who dwell within the realms of Magonia who are composed of more subtle matter.

PS -- Also, quite possibly, there could be those physical/biological ET's who are are much more spiritually advanced than we humans are to the extent that they are able to project their consciousness' out into other area's of the universe in some way, shape or form... but this does not qualify such manifestations as EBE's; they are still EME's regardless.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The central plane of the Universe. Gods angels doing creative work projects. Creators creating for creation purposes.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hello WFA -- I do not know if it has been mentiond on this thread but how about The Hyades cluster northern constelation Taurus [the bull] view this link>>

www.eso.org...

There is mention there of a large planet capable of life. Of coures these are theories based on speculations from astronomers using the latest in hightec telescopes.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by angelc01]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Palasheea, first and foremost, THANK YOU
for spelling out this theory so well. I'm glad to have it included here in this thread

I think perhaps I can explain what I mean a little better, about my theory on these Magonia type beings being actually physical.

In Physics, a 3-Dimensional Object would be able to share space in a 2-Dimensional Plane, however anything 2-Dimensional witnessing the 3-Dimensional Object would only be able to observe 2-Dimensions of the 3-Dimensional Object, where it intersected with the 2-D plane.

The same (IMHO) would apply to a 4-D Entity interacting in our 3-D plane of existence.

While what we would see would not necessarily be the true form of the Entity, we should still be able to observe the 3 Dimensional aspects of the entity that intersect with our plane of existence.

So in a way, what I'm trying to say is that your theory sounds plausible to me, except for the part about the beings themselves not being 'physical'. What is suggested by known physics to explain this apparent 'non-physicality' is that we are not able to observe the entire entity. Physics would still predict that the entity is 'physical', we just simply are unable to observe it in it's entirety from our frame of reference.

I may well be wrong, but that's what I think might be occurring in the cases you've cited.

And for the record, they are some really interesting cases! I still ponder over the two you posted in the Compilation thread. Wierd as wierd can be.

As always Palasheea, thanks for your contribution. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this post.

-WFA

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

Hello there Angelc01!

I don't think anyone has posted that one yet. I'll check it out when I get home from work today
Thanks for adding it!

-WFA

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
WITNESS FROM AFAR,
I'm just glad I'm not alone in getting the kinds of images that have been showing up in my photographs and video's that bear startling similarities to those images recorded by others that have been validated by some of the top scientists out there in Ufology.

We need to approach the UFO phenomenon, and this includes "aliens", in a more comprehensive manner and there's much information out there for those who are truly resourceful and for those who are truly dedicated in their search for information in their search for the TRUTH -- and they will see that such information will show compelling evidence that supports the interdimensional view that Jacques Vallee and others out there have stuck with for years and years now.

WFA -- don't give up because I think the day will come where you will eventually come around to my point of view on all of this. I applaud you for at least being open minded about this because it gives me some hope that others will eventually come around too.

PS -- and you know where to look for information about materializations..

It's all about DENYING IGNORANCE and going past your pre-conceived notions about how you think things SHOULD BE. Once you get past that, a whole new world will open up to you and you will understand where I'm coming from.

And below are some photographic images of interdimensional beings of one sort or another..

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

I just followed your link and it was very interesting!
I had no idea such an instument for measuring the composition of stars existed. I know of spectropy, but I've never heard of 'listening to a star' before. That's really neat. I wonder if this wandering star has planets? Please keep us up to date if new information comes out about this strange metal heavy star.

-WFA

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
WitnessFromAfar!...holy cow man I was just looking over your threads and you scramble my brain my friend! Its a good thing though, you know how to get them thinking. Keep up the good work! S&F!

spikeD.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

LOL Thanks, you've got to check out the BOLA thread when you get a chance, I just got the modern picture of the mountain range. The investigation moves forward once again!

The link is in my sig line...

-WFA

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join