What Star System do you think that ET could originate from?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm working within the paradigm that there are many different dimensions/worlds out there or parallel universes -- and they are all teaming with life... only we can't see them with our naked eye unless those who dwell in those other worlds allow us to do so. These dimensions are superimposed over our own physical dimension where they even occupy the same space we dwell in. And the only thing that's separating them from us is not space or time, but vibration and frequency.

Those beings who dwell in other dimensions that are superimposed over our own physical world are terrestrial and unique to the planet Earth even though they are not physical biological beings like we are. Nevertheless, they are still native to our planet. Such intelligences are composed of a more subtle matter which allows them to manifest into other dimensions, including our own, outside of their own "world". We call such intelligences "interdimensional" and they are the beings of Magonia.

I think that possibly we are being visited by extraterrestrials but they are not the physical and biological beings who dwell on the physical plane of the planet (or star system) that they claim to come from and in reality, they are those Magonia-like intelligences who dwell in those more subtle and non-physical realms that are superimposed over the physical dimension of their planet instead. They are native terrestrials to those planet's or star systems that they claim to come from.

I choose to call such beings EME's (Extraterrestrial Materialized Entities). They are not physical and biological entities but they are able to manifest into our dimension so we can sometimes see them or even photograph them. They are also able "materialize" to a certain degree for limited lengths of time much the same way human disincarnates are sometimes able to do that too -- through the instrument of the incarnate medium. If you think all of those photographs of spirit or apport materializations are rubbish... think again. Some of them are real, not hoaxes.

So if a Grey is telling Betty Hill that he's from Zeta-Reticuli, then most likely he's a Magonia-like terrestrial being from some planet within that star system.

But I think our visitors that what we call ET's are actually EME's and they are from all over the universe; not just from one place. Which explains why each contactee out there has their own story on where their ET contacts claim they are from. But, in my view, I think they are all Magonia-like intelligences... none of them are physical biological beings like we are. My guess is that there are far less of those out there who are like us (physical biological like we are) than those who dwell within the realms of Magonia who are composed of more subtle matter.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

Alpha Centauri is the closet star system to earth and imo has the best chance of harboring intelligent life.

Alpha Centauri is a special star - not only because it is the closest stellar system to the sun but also because it is one of the relatively few places in the Milky Way Galaxy that may offer terrestrial life conditions. If humanity looks for intelligent life elsewhere, then Alpha Centauri is an excellent candidate.

homepage.sunrise.ch...
Alpha Centauri

Alpha Centauri is the closest star system to our Solar System at 4.37 light-years distant (about 41.5 trillion km, 25.8 trillion miles or 277,600 AU). Proxima Centauri, usually regarded as part of the system, is the closest star at 4.22 light-years distant.[2] Alpha Centauri's relative proximity makes it a logical choice as "first port of call" in speculative fiction about interstellar travel,

en.wikipedia.org...
Alpha Centauri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this was always my favorite star system because the crew of Lost in Space went there...

During the first two seasons, the series followed the adventures of an astronaut family known as the Robinsons. In the pilot episode, their mission to Alpha Centauri is sabotaged by the base doctor, Zachary Smith,

en.wikipedia.org...
Lost in Space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[edit on 28-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

That's a good point Wirral Bagpuss. I'm not saying it's a guarantee by any means that we'll find anything (that we can detect with our instruments) but there is no harm in trying. The SETI telescope time has to go somewhere, it should only be natural to investigate possible leads before searching randomly. I wonder if these systems have been observed with SETI, and if so what the data showed? I'll try to do some digging tonight after work and find out.

-WFA

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Based on the observed anatomy and physiology of the Greys, assuming they are not wearing suits, I would say we should look for a planet or moon that is a likely habitat for them.

These are not pics of the aliens I saw from my experience, but they are close enough. They had large heads. Large black glossy? eyes. Short, thin bodies. They were strong despite their frail appearance. Moved like a human would, but very controlled and 'cold'.

Assuming they are not wearing suits, does their appearance suggest a paticular kind habitat? Do their large black eyes suggest a certain kind of lighting maybe?

Here is a link to my experience if anyone hasn't read:

Lucid's Abduction Experience (the Greys)

[edit on 053131p://28u38 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Hello Palasheea! Nice to be in the same thread with you again!

I'm actually familiar with your EME theory now, and I think it's fascinating. I'm glad you took the time to spell it out though, for those who may not have heard it before.

I'm not sure that the two theories are in fact, mutually exclusive. Both could well be correct! In fact, I often find (especially here at ATS) those who have experienced something different than I have, and of course that will shape one's theories on the reality around them.

Thanks for sharing yours! It's really a unique idea, and the more I hear you explain the ins and outs, the more interested I become.

I still look at those entries you submitted to the Compilation on EBE (and EME
) Thread from time to time. You are certainly correct that there is some truly unexplainable evidence out there. That one picture of the automobile accident still makes me feel slightly un-nerved.

Anyway, your argument certainly applies to this thread, thanks for posting!

-WFA

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Wow easynow! Thanks for all of that data

You could have just said, "Alpha Centauri idiots, it's the closest!"

But no, you gave us a complete run-down on the system!

(In case you can't tell I get a bit excited when people share data)

Alpha Centauri is certainly a great candidate, not just for remote sensing, but due to the relative 'nearness' of the system, it's a place that humans could concievably travel to. There were (once upon a time in the beginning of the space program) some ideas on how we could get there using nuclear propulsion. Some of these projects were known as the "Orion" and "Deadelus" spacecrafts.

Now, these craft were not especially practical, in that they theorized that dropping small nuclear bombs out the back of the ship and riding the blastwaves would be a safe way to travel (they designed a big heat shield for crew protection), but the point is, if we picked up on this research today with active funding, Alpha Centauri is a place that we could actually go within the lifespan of a human, just like the Robinsons (sans neato robot
)

-WFA

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Now that's an interesting idea, and related to a thread I read the other day about possible ancestors of the Greys.

Your post actually to me seems to suggest another criteria for which to narrow our search. Granted, in the vast expanses of the universe there are no doubt MANY species that have not visited the Earth to date. That being said, according to testimony there have been some species that have visited us. Profiling a homeworld consistent with the known life requirements of such a species would be a novel approach to this question.

Very interesting idea!

-WFA

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Thanks WFA!

Just presenting information that I think we should all keep open-minded about.

There are volumes and volumes of research, evidence and proof that overwhelmingly supports that these beings who are visiting us who we are calling ET's are in actuality, interdimensional intelligences from the realms of Magonia-like dimensions and that they are not physical biological beings.

I'm in total agreement with Jacques Vallee's viewpoint on this but only because I have had the rare opportunity to find out for myself how true his theories are on a first hand basis due to those anomalous images that have been showing up sometimes when I turn on my webcam and click on "record" -- not to mention, most importantly, Dorothy Izatt's work in this field too that has been validated by Dr. J Hynek -- and there are others too...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yeah it deals more with speed oscillation and resonance. Slowing down and speeding up to meet certain points in the circle of life.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Yeah it deals more with speed oscillation and resonance. Slowing down and speeding up to meet certain points in the circle of life.

menguard,
That's a very eloquent way of putting it! I agree with you!

Thanks for bringing that up!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I wonder where all the skeptics are?

It looks to me like everyone agrees that life could be found all over the place out there in the cosmos.

Even my infamous friend Nohup who constantly helps me stay grounded with his posts
agrees that it's certainly likely that there is life out there, and he goes on to give us parameters for where he thinks we might find it!

So I guess I'm asking two questions here, the first being:
1) Anyone have any other ideas about good places to look for an ET Homeword? (The Original Question)
and:
2) We do we allow ourselves as Proponents of the "UFO=Possible EBE Craft" theory to be pushed around by the argument of the skeptics who argue - "They can't exist."

I'm not saying that all skeptics are like that, I happen to consider myself a skeptical researcher for the most part. But there are certainly some who like to bully people with this argument. I propose that none of us continue to tolerate such ignorance. We should deny it.

The next time someone calls you a 'believer', correct them, and say, 'no, actually I'm a proponent of a hypothesis.'

The science is actually on the side of the Proponents for the most part, that EBE/ET/Aliens are out there.

The current paradigm of the scientific mainstream doesn't understand how 'they' could get here from 'there' (pick your favorite star system light years away).

There really isn't anything in my mind to 'believe' about the issue at all, except the 'belief' that a species with a sufficient lead on humans in evolution (say 1000 to 5000 years ahead) could have figured out a way to get here from there. And that doesn't sound as much to me like a 'belief' as it sounds like a logical conclusion following from the evidence of our own technological revolution over the past 1000 years.

At any rate, I guess I have two questions for all of you now

Thoughts? Theories?

-WFA

Edited for spelling

[edit on 28-3-2008 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

considering the impossibilities of anything traveling from another star system why do people assume aliens would be from somewhere far far away ?

isnt it possible that "they" could be from our own solar system ? if they are operating in another dimension they could be from anywhere you could think of imho.

how about venus ? for example...

Three Venusians: Jill, Donn and Valiant Thor landed in Virginia in 1957.

www.burlingtonnews.net...
Venusians, Val Thor, UFO and Alien Descriptions, Burlington UFO and Paranormal Center, BUFO Paranormal and UFO Radio

www.nineplanets.org...
Venus

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well, problem with this is that M15 is not a galaxy it is a globular cluster of stars that lie on the edge of the milky way halo. all the stars in that cluster are extremely old and cannot support life. especially that close together.

as for Alpha centuari, I dont think life can form in multiple star systems.

Your best bet will be other G class stars like the sun, 1 out of every 13 stars is a G class, very good odds. not to mention the cooler F class and hotter K class stars can support life, also vewry common stars.

IF anyone is interested they can go in there backyard(Northern hemisphere only, this time of year.) look at gemini and locate pollux which is an extrasolar solar system, and a fairly bright star.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by SageOfWisdom]

[edit on 28-3-2008 by SageOfWisdom]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageOfWisdom
Well, problem with this is that M15 is not a galaxy it is a globular cluster of stars that lie on the edge of the mily way halo. all the stars in that cluster are extremely old and cannot support life. especially that close together.

Lol... I agree.
There are no EBE's from this "globular cluster".

And thanks for stopping by!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Let me just say that....BAD ASTRONOMY irks Me!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Certainly Palasheea, I was refering to the now conventional wisdom of modern science, in my experience hearing them speak on the issue. The top astronomers in the nation are often featured on these Discovery Channel and History Channel Documentaries, and even the rampant debunkers in each group will admit that the Universe no doubt encompasses other life forms. Some of them draw the line at 'are they intelligent', some draw the line at 'how could they get here from there'. But all of them agree that life is undoubtedly out there somewhere. Many will often remind us that we haven't found it yet (which is arguable) but even those are admitting that it's out there somewhere (this is usually followed by 'far far far far away').

I had noticed this some time ago, after attending a show at the Hayden Planetarium in NYC's Natural History Museum. And I just noticed it again here in this thread at ATS. We seem as a society, as a race, to be waking up to the fact that we're most likely not alone in the Universe, even those who do not accept that we've been visited. Yesterday I read a thread where someone whom I was under the impression was an astronomer by trade, posted bashing a 'believer' for their 'crazy' belief that life might be out there. It just seemed to be relevent here today, but perhaps I'm wrong. That happens from time to time

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SageOfWisdom

Let me just say that....BAD ASTRONOMY irks Me!

Lol... same here!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SageOfWisdom

Hi Sage of Wisdom! Thanks for stopping in

I found this about Alpha Centauri, from the SETI@home forum. It seems that in computer modeling it's almost impossible to have Alpha Centauri (especially B) exist without the creation of an Earthlike world.

They are looking for that world now. Here's the link you should check it out!
setiathome.berkeley.edu...

Also, regarding M15, I'm not sure that an ET species could not have originated there, and since migrated, which was sort of a part of the original question inspiring this thread. You may well be right, and the density of the stars certainly does argue against current life, but who knows? Perhaps on the outer edges life grabbed a hold. Many stars in M15 should have habitable zones, even if they differ greatly from the ratio found here in Sol System.

And to be fair to the poster who was referencing the 'signal' he/she received from M15, he/she stated that the beings were just passing through. Anyway, I'm not saying I'm a proponent of a story I can't verify, I just want to be fair to the poster, here's a link to the quote:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

-WFA

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar

Certainly Palasheea, I was refering to the now conventional wisdom of modern science, in my experience hearing them speak on the issue. The top astronomers in the nation are often featured on these Discovery Channel and History Channel Documentaries, and even the rampant debunkers in each group will admit that the Universe no doubt encompasses other life forms. Some of them draw the line at 'are they intelligent', some draw the line at 'how could they get here from there'. But all of them agree that life is undoubtedly out there somewhere. Many will often remind us that we haven't found it yet (which is arguable) but even those are admitting that it's out there somewhere (this is usually followed by 'far far far far away').

I had noticed this some time ago, after attending a show at the Hayden Planetarium in NYC's Natural History Museum. And I just noticed it again here in this thread at ATS. We seem as a society, as a race, to be waking up to the fact that we're most likely not alone in the Universe, even those who do not accept that we've been visited. Yesterday I read a thread where someone whom I was under the impression was an astronomer by trade, posted bashing a 'believer' for their 'crazy' belief that life might be out there. It just seemed to be relevent here today, but perhaps I'm wrong. That happens from time to time

How can I not agree with everything that you're saying but you are DIVERTING from the topic at hand ... hmmm, but maybe not. You entitled this thread "What Star System do you think that ET could originate from?"
Well, why don't you answer your own question and from there we may get some idea where you're coming from.

In other words, where do YOU think they are originating from?

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join