It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which President Will Handle 2012?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Our next President needs to be chosen wisely. He/she will have to handle
2012 if if it is the disaster/end of the world thing. Yellowstone Volcano, Global Warming, El Nino, galactic alignment, etc.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Whoever it is will be hiding in a cave like a scared little boy. Don't think for a second that they are concerned about saving the public. They will leave the public in it's own chaos and prison camps until we kill ourselves. Divide and conquer.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
probably. I should have had the question as " What will the President do during 2012?" But I never think twice before posting a thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well if by some miracle Ron Paul is elected that would not be the case. Our government has been overrun by traitors, so that is unlikely.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
In my opinion, Hillary is almost too far behind to beat Obama, no matter how close it is. Obama is most likely the one to be in the White House during these four upcoming years, the last one being 2013 i think. It's hard to predict exactly what will happen at the end of the world without naming a hundred possibilities. What if by some circumstances a small percent of people are alive? What happens then?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The GOP wants Hillary and the GOP get what GOP want. Their will be people alive, but most if them will be to ignorant to the NWO agenda to survive or like in WWII the government will promise shelter and lead people out of the economic crisis into camps.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The eyes of the world are on us right now, Who this next president is, doesn't matter as much as, what they do while in office, will they leave a positive mark or a negative mark in coming history of the world. Will they be the next great leader of the free world, or will they succumb to the pressures of a chaotic world and lead us deeper into hell in a hand basket.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Do you think they even take the possibility of 2012 into their thoughts? If the government had any idea about it, so would the candidates, don't you think? I'm pretty bad when it comes to politics

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trash can
2012 if if it is the disaster/end of the world thing. Yellowstone Volcano, Global Warming, El Nino, galactic alignment, etc.

I say it is up to the individual. You take care of you the best way you know how, DO NOT RELY on government. To many have fallen into a trap of what can they do for me, while they just walk all over you. Think about what you would need to survive. There are going to be allot of garage sales and moving sales comming up to get good bargins on what you will need. Think what YOU would need in order to survive. Do not rely on the government to just handle everything. What ever happened to self preservation. Sorry just hit a nerve here. Help when you can, be thankfull of what you have to offer those who will be in need. Government may even take what you have anyway.

[edit on 3/29/2008 by zman]

[edit on 3/29/2008 by zman]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trash can
Do you think they even take the possibility of 2012 into their thoughts? If the government had any idea about it, so would the candidates, don't you think? I'm pretty bad when it comes to politics

Why would anyone consider 2012? It's going to be a year just like any other year. And when 1/1/2013 rolls around, the sun will rise and the world will continue as always. I wonder what then will launch the next end-of-the-world paranoia.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
True, zman. I've been thinking about exactly what's going to happen, where we will seek refuge, etc. Just thought self preservation would lead to trouble. You can imagine what would happen if everyone thought for themselves.

Neilby, I was asking the question with a hypothetical sense as in "if 2012 is the end of the year." What makes you think that 2012 might not happen? There are tons of things that might foreshadow the end of the world: America on a nat. gas bubble, supervolcano eruptions, global warming, El Nino, giant asteroids. Just to name a few

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Trash can]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I guess what's going to happen is the planets will all align on DEC. 21st 2012. it's been scientifically proven to happen. The Ancinent Myans knew of a black hole thousands of years ago and just within the 5 years scientists did find a black hole in the center of our galaxy.... the milky way. on dec. 21 2012 the earth will be in exact alignment with the sun, a major event that takes place once every 25,800 years. no one knows exactly what effect it will have on the earth. When it reaches is NEW PERIOD a change on earth will happen. an event know as pole shifting. the magnetic field will change the position of the north and south poles. entire continents will move within a matter of days or even hours. causing world wide destruction with massive earthquakes tusunamis and major volcanic eruptions. as unlikely as it sounds albert einstein first predicted it in 1955 and new studies at prinston university show that it has happened before. the north pole once was in the middle of the atlantic ocean over 800,000,000 years ago. it's going to happen now exactly what no one knows... it could be just like any other day like the whole Y2K thing or this time really could kill millions...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Government will be abolished, people will see how stupid it really is.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I say Morgan Freeman. He is the best and most experienced to handle such matters. I put all faith in him.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Yes, Morgan Freeman. I'll consider writing him in on my absentee ballot, as I'm not sold on McCaine or Obama. But I must wonder--would he be as brilliant with his Middle-East policies as he is with his R&D for Bruce Wayne?

Plucky, I dig your avatars.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Trash can

We're doomed either turn out.

Actually, what I MEANT to say was: we need not fully depend on just our leader and unite to help one another.

I thought on this too,
Freaky

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

But what on earth would give them the qualifications to handle God like events?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The Last President will have to handle 2012 events such as WW3. That's the most relivant question. Who would make it less bad?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The Election Committee at the Supreme Court of Judges who gathered together in an emergency meeting have unanimously agreed that Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe, will be the President in 2012.

Hope that settles that Verdict !!!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Answer: The smartest, toughest, and most moderately-minded post-apocalyptic skinless zombie cockroach.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join