It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is an International Financial Conspiracy Driving World Events?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Is an International Financial Conspiracy Driving World Events?

www.globalresearch.ca

Average family income in the U.S. has steadily eroded while the share of the nation’s wealth held by the richest income brackets has soared. Some Wall Street hedge fund managers are making $1 billion a year while the number of homeless, including war veterans, pushes a million.

The housing bubble has led to a huge inflation of real estate prices in the U.S. Millions of homes are falling into the hands of the bankers through foreclosure. The cost of land and rentals has further decimated family agriculture as well as small business. Rising property taxes based on inflated land assessments have forced millions of lower-and middle-income people and elderly out of their homes.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-3-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You know, had somebody came to me and said something like this 5 years ago, I would have probably dismissed them as being 'far-reaching' and 'paranoid'. But in light of the recent weirdness that has gone on in a massive scale between the gov, corporate elitists and bankers, I am starting to think this may very well be what is occurring...The total and deliberate destruction of the 'base' of America on a financial scale, so that the ever-greedy and power-thirsty few at the top can seize more absolute power and control.

The fact that bankers now control national monetary systems in their entirety, under laws where money is introduced only through lending at interest, has resulted in a massive debt pyramid that is teetering on collapse. This "monetarist" system was pioneered by Rockefeller-family funded economists at the University of Chicago. The rub is that when the pyramid comes down and everyone goes bankrupt the banks which have been creating money "out of thin air" will then be able to seize valuable assets for pennies on the dollar, as J.P. Morgan Chase is preparing to do with the businesses owned by Carlyle Capital. Meaningful regulation of the financial industry has been abandoned by government, and any politician that stands in the way, such as Eliot Spitzer, is destroyed.

What is amazing about the below sentence, is that even as this nation as a whole is barely surviving, our putrid excuse for a gov and their corporate rulers are trying to squeeze the last drops of blood out of the proverbial turnip. Once it's bone-dry, what will happen?

The total tax burden on Americans from federal, state, and local governments now exceeds forty percent of income and is rising. Today, with a recession starting, the Democratic-controlled Congress, while supporting the minuscule "stimulus" rebate, is hypocritically raising taxes further, even for middle-income earners. Back taxes, along with student loans, can no longer be eliminated by bankruptcy protection.

Gasoline prices are soaring even as companies like Exxon-Mobil are recording record profits. Other commodity prices are going up steadily, including food prices, with some countries starting to experience near-famine conditions. 40 million people in America are officially classified as "food insecure."

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-3-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Once it's bone-dry, what will happen?

I think to post same article, its huge... And my answer, like I see it: "Its already, and you see whats happening." But where does it end?

I dont hope for any chaos in US. You have so much weapons, that you dont just hurt your self, but you will hurt us all. But after dismiss of Ron Paul, and this Win-Win for bankers and military complex, its difficult to see any good ending here. But is that really their will? Thats really shocking, because it seems so...

They destroy empire of Russia, witch was fast growing to the half of 1800. They fund Turkish with gold, and British send their ships against Russia. They helped Chinese after that in end of 1800... And Russian empire was weak to take the final hit... The Communists, placed by them, finally destroy Tsar and Russia.

They destroy empire of Germany, two times in 1900, and they destroy empire of Spain, Italy, and to the end, USSR. Why they would not destroy empire of USA? They do have a plan, but I assume that you are not the ones who will collect the fruits of it...

"Public has their value as slaves, but as individuals, you are just worthless sheeps in Noble minds." ( And I Know that from my personal background as a fact! )

Bankers, Zionists, Nobles, even if they have offices and apartments now in US, they have no homelands. Because they own the planet, fly over it with their privat jets, and thats how they see it, those Nobles. And there is always places like Monaco, London, Switzerland, Singapore, Jerusalem, Qatar, Phuket... Many places for them to enjoy their continuing success. They dont lose, but you will.

What has they get from you? Your guns. That great sword, what has made with your hard labour to defend you, is placed to distance areas from its origins. And do they send that weapon to secure you in time of crisis? Hell no, you already witness Katrina and 911, did you see them as rescuers?

Guns. The Sword, is to make to protect them, not you, and their planet. Those places what they call their homes. Places that you even dont know that there exist! There are your mighty army today, and there will it be, as international mercenarys, when times turns ugly in distant home continental.

Your Army is payed to obey their orders: And the order is "still stand!"

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Gotta cut their lifeblood - taxes

Just talking here! Prior to America Freedom to Fascism it was reported that approximately 67,000,000 Americans neither paid nor filed the Federal Income Tax. Can you imagine what that number has become today as a result of that movie alone? How can they ,at present, contain that type of disobedience to their system? They cant…

Sure, they could move into a more Fascist stance and get those camps up and running but that will just bring on the next logical stage of this thing which would, my friends, be REVOLUTION.

It astonishes me that there will undoubtedly still be deniers of this obvious truth.

Just my .02

Keep it safe.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I personally think anyone is ignorant of they think there is no global conspiracy involving the hoarding of wealth and using debt to control mass ammounts of people. I also belive they are satanic cult members and worshipers of Molech but I guess thats means I am crazy right? Its sad to say most people are just to stupid to realize and there isnt enough of us who are aware to do anything. All I know if there is a collapse I am be ok becuse I prepared and if I am wrong the worst that happens is I wasted a few $$ but if I am right !

top topics

join