It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Charges Bigfoot With Molestation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Man Charges Bigfoot With Molestation

www.liveleak.com

A man facing molestation charges reportedly tells a Virginia court he himself was molested - by the mythical Bigfoot in New Hampshire. But the judge ruled the 57-year-old competent to stand trial and sentenced him to 20 years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Video of news report on the page linked. I find it kind of funny that he says he was raped by bigfoot. I guess he decided the excuse I was molested as a child wouldn't work for some reason, but to blame a freindly guy who keeps to himself like bigfoot is truly wrong. I just hope someone files a defamation suit against this guy on the behalf of bigfoot. You can't have monster like this guy making a monster out of bigfoot.

www.liveleak.com

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

next Bigfoot will reveal himself and claim for damages against the accuser for giving him a bad name.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is great, i can see the headlines now

Bigfoot Sues Man For Defamation

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

You can't have monster like this guy making a monster out of bigfoot.

www.liveleak.com

haha i love this qoute ^^^^

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
For shame....,

Don't you realize he was referring to Bigfoot the monster truck? Those rallies can be a dangerous place for tender youngsters.

Bigfoot, while not known for fuel efficiency, is a very sexually charged vehicle!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sorry to break it to you. There was a thread started yesterday on bigfoot molestation.

BF molestation

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

I didn't see the other post. Seems they are taking the side of the guy you would think they would want to hear bot sides of the story before passing judgement on poor bigfoot like they are. What abou his day in court to defend himself. Canada even want to put him on the endangered species list.www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
excellent post man! it's about time someone dug up some real damn news around here! fantastic job, keep up the good work!

new topics

top topics

join