It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Lethally Stupid Can One Country Be?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The one who posed the question as to what the power elite's motives might be.

When hungry for power/money, there is no motive. Its a disease, like pedophiles and rapists, they have no motive other then to fulfill their sick urge.

Problem is that with pedo's and rapists, while all these sickos tend to focus on 1 victim at a time, with these power hungry sickos, that 1 victim happens to be the entire planet and everything on it. So the impact of their illness on the world is much much greater.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
its not everybody here is stupid. its the fact that when this country was founded in our constitution we placed loop holes that would let the people pull who ever out of office and replace them. if they have did something wrong. what this government has done had closed them gaps. they have had a lot of people blind to them. and let them believe what they want them to believe. they have hidden alot of truth and produces lies to make the people follow them. i myself seen this coming a long time ago. they just keep striping our rights away. telling us its whats best. there are so many problems with our leaders on a big power trip its not even funny. its really sick what that man has did to this place. anymore i hate this place its all based on some piece of paper. just look around this site and you can tell. alot of people want to arrest bush on #load of charges and yes i am one of them i believe that guy should get the same punishment as husain. that man might have killed off a few 100's but our president has cost the lives in the 1000's just in his little war. let alone all the family's that can pay for anything because the dumb bastered sent so many jobs out of this country. what i don't get is y we are letting this happen to us? in this place i always heard about how the french will never help us wile we helped them so much. maybe its because we don't help ourselves first? we are so worried about the people that lost there lives in Iraq (before the war) i mean big deal! fix the problems at HOME first then worry about somebody else or help somebody else. its total BS. it might sound selfish i guess in a way but its just like what i tell me daughter FIX your problems first then worry about others. if i gave all my money away to make sure somebody has something to eat. so my kids have to go with out now? no it don't work like that.... maybe i am a bit selfish..

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just when I think things can't possibly be anymore predictable, another Bush bashing article is written...

There are a lot of very brilliant writers out there in the world that have been suffering from an amazing lack of creativity or originality in recent years.

Bush is a meanie and a dummy, we get it... Now get some new material because the boredom of reading this crap all the time is excruciating.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Yes, I agree that the US is the most "lethally stupid" country on earth, with the exception of:

Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua & Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia & Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burma (Myanmar) Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, Democratic Republic of the Costa Rica Côte d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador East Timor Egypt El Salvador England Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia
Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia, The Georgia Germany Ghana Great Britain Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, North Korea, South Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal The Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Northern Ireland Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian State* Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru The Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar
Romania Russia Rwanda St. Kitts & Nevis St. Lucia St. Vincent & The Grenadines Samoa San Marino São Tomé & Príncipe Saudi Arabia Scotland Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria
Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad & Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City (Holy See) Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara* Wales Yemen Zaire Zambia Zimbabwe
www.infoplease.com...

If I happened to miss a country or two, feel free to add them to the list.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

One must take exception to your point mainly because the question wasn't "Which is the most lethally stupid country," but "How lethally stupid can one country be?"

And as grover pointed out earlier, I think we're about to find out...since although the bottom is not yet in sight , it is coming up fast...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You're all going to feel very silly when it's revealed that the whole thing was a carefully orchestrated plan of the Reptilians and the Greys to take over the world, using America as a guinea pig for testing their original plan and the limits of humanity's willingness to only pay attention to what people in bright, colorful boxes tell them to do...

or something.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by leafdarking

I'm been feeling rather silly for believing many of the things, most of my life I thought were true.

Actually, silly isn't the right word at all.

Try outraged and appalled.

And horribly, irredeemably sullied and used.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachelor
Just when I think things can't possibly be anymore predictable, another Bush bashing article is written...

There are a lot of very brilliant writers out there in the world that have been suffering from an amazing lack of creativity or originality in recent years.

Bush is a meanie and a dummy, we get it... Now get some new material because the boredom of reading this crap all the time is excruciating.

Umm I'm sure we are all very sorry that bringing to light what Hitler in training, Has and continues to do is such an inconvenience to you, aside from the fact we would have no material if the great decider didn't give it to us on a continuous basis, Move along nothing to see here I guess,

As long you have your Big mac, American Idol, And gas guzzling SUV all is well in dream land...

I mean wow, creativity or originality? This is the real world, not dream land...
or maybe it is, Who knows any more, Our own populace would rather be lied to so the dream continues, Then to be told the truth and actually see reality for what it is...

Also, no one makes you click on the thread nor read it, The point of ATS is critical thinking and discussion, your fan boy sarcasm pertains to neither, if you have nothing to contribute ie; a rebuttal thats well formulated and thought out then stop trying to increase your ATS points by not contributing whatsoever.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by C0le]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Becky, its a pity you could not have provided a more fruitful answer rather than classroom tactics but then again knowing how you think its understadable I suppose.

The point being is America and those that Govern it ready to commit suicide, from current and past actions one would comment that the train is hurtling down the track with no driver, enjoy.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
The point being is America and those that Govern it ready to commit suicide, from current and past actions one would comment that the train is hurtling down the track with no driver, enjoy.

Worse than that; the train is manned be a crew of sociopathic maniacs determined to run us all into the abyss.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Originally posted by magicmushroom

And mush, my point is, I would still rather be here than anywhere else on earth. The majority of countries I listed have already committed suicide and are now rotting in their graves. They are weak and impotent, and derive their pleasure from nipping at the heels of the US.

It's the same bunch of US-haters singing the same old monotone song about how bad we are. All designed to keep their minds off of what a pitiful existence they have in their wretched little country. Jealousy and green envy at it's worst.

Pathetic, really.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I would still rather be here than anywhere else on earth

Lets see if you feel the same a year from now...

I, too, love my country, it's the jerks running things I hate.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by goosdawg]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join