It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Keeping Hollow Earth a Secret!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Google Earth Keeping Hollow Earth a Secret!

Look in the area of North Pole using the Google Earth and you will find that a couple of areas have been whited out.

LAT: 90.0000°

This is supposedly the exact location of the North Pole in our Planet.

~ Why would it be necessary to hide something like this?

[edit on 28/3/08 by derfred33]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Is it possible that at the point when Google Earth was taking the pictures, the reptoids had just closed the door because it was letting in a draught?

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If you go to this point and zoom right in, then alter the perspective, so you look across instead of down, its as if you're in a huge crater

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

lol

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by owzitgarn

hey! my post was a joke about the planetX post but I went to google maps and found the geographic north pole is in the Artic Ocean, at least during the summer, I tough it was all year on the ice mass!! somethin its wroung in here...

maps.google.com...,-109.6875&spn=13.928217,142.03125&t=h&z=3

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I just checked the north pole and there is only ocean!! The only ice besides a few tiny islands is greenland.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
But Top Gear were the first people to actually drive there?!

I cant believe Jeremy Clarkson would lie to us.
Google must be wrong!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I trust Cassetteboys view on Jeremy Clarckson. He is a bad person.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I read this book a few years back...I thought it was a good read for anybody that's interested in the Hollow Earth theory.

Smoky Gods

[edit on 3/29/2008 by jensouth31]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The Google Earth thing has been mentioned before. There are lots of mapping anomalies that make the poles seem 'censored'. These are just areas where the maps are tied together.

Never the less, if there is a 'hollow earth' it is one that is full of massive subterrenaen caverns. It is not literally hollow. And I do believe that such caverns HAVE been found, but they aren't going to be obvious, not even from Google Earth.

Think of it this way, imagine trying to find a single football field with your eye alone in a single city. Takes a while. Then try to find a particular football field in a state. Really, very hard. Then try finding a single football field in the country? Impossible.

Finding caverns in the arctics would be extremely hard to do even if Google earth weren't smudging the poles with it's mapping.

top topics

join