It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Had So Much Fun Last Night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So I go to the local pub for Thursday night poker last night. It's snowing, Yay, it's spring and it's snowing. I mean, big wet flakes too.

So, there's about an inch of snow on the ground when I get there, it's about 7pm. Around 10pm, someone tells us the roads are terrible, theres a lot of snow.

We go outside and there's probably 5-6" of snow and it's packing together perfectly.

You know what that means... beer, shots and snowballs.... :shk:

or
depending on how you look at it.

We did it, a good old fashion snowball fight,

I was a machine... one snowball after the other, hitting everything and everyone near me.

Then, yes you knew it was coming... we took some snow inside the bar... Yay, indoor snowball fight... ok, only a couple of little ones...

It was a lot of fun, until my buddy Denny sneaks up behind me and puts snow down my shirt... oooooh it was cooooold... and then someone grabbed my pants and yup, there went a snow ball down my shorts...

Yahoo.... it was a good night... until the drive home..... but we made it and here I am alive and well today.

So, when's the last time you had a snowball fight?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I knew I liked you!
Sounds like something I would be involved with. Good for you my good man. Thanks for sharing that. I'm smiling broadly.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I wanted to make snow angels, but no one else would join me... guess I'll have to buy more shots next time...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I hate to be so pessimistic, but I'm sick of the snow. I see all the snow a person could ever want to see on a daily basis because I work at a ski resort. Ya'll can have the snow, I'm ready for sunshine & summer

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

You know what that means... beer, shots and snowballs.... :shk:

You left out the obligatory artform of writing in the snow..

"Look everybody.. Hic.. NO HANDS."

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Oh yeah, I'm ready for summer too, but since it snowed figured I might as well enjoy it...

I'm ready for some golf... maybe my and Lom can hook up for 18 or 36 this summer

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

When you say 18 or 36 - are talking beers?!

I'd love to hook up, and hit the green.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Yes and Yes...

I just had a heck of a thought.....

an ATS Golf Event...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Tinfoil Golf! I love it

I haven't seen a flake of snow in near 4 years. Well that's Florida living for ya. I miss snow actually,

And what's this I hear? Miss Jen works at a ski resort? (perk) I miss skiing. Course that depends on where Jen is in the country, cause I don't do bunny slopes.

Double Black Diamonds for ol wukky!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Mmmmmm......... skiing. I would rather ski then breath. Before I met Satan - I mean my wife - I used to take my vacation time and go out west to ski. I've been to most of the resorts, but Jackson Hole is still my favorite, followed Closely by Breckenridge and Steamboat.

ATS Golf outing, eh? Who will be designated driver of the carts?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Before I met Satan - I mean my wife - I used to take my vacation time and go out west to ski. I've been to most of the resorts, but Jackson Hole is still my favorite, followed Closely by Breckenridge and Steamboat.

Steamboat Springs rocks! Breckenridge and Copper Mountain were my hangouts back in the day.

By the way when did you marry my ex wife?

Oh no not I

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

How about we get Skeptic to call Hugh Hefner, we can borrow the bunnies for the day... cart drivers, tee and green attendants.... I can see it now...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
How about we get Skeptic to call Hugh Hefner, we can borrow the bunnies for the day... cart drivers, tee and green attendants.... I can see it now...

Mmmmmmm................. Bunnies. I'll even buy myself a nice smokin' jacket and stuff. Oh, and like I'll be sure to have a carrot for those cute little bunnies.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hey, thanks for the thread, man. It brought back some memories for me of this one time that me, my two brothers, and several friends were drinking at my place one time when we were in our mid twenties. It was in late December and it had snowed for three days and we got about 10 inches of snow. We had started drinking on Friday into Saturday and we were all getting ready to call it quits for a couple of hours or so so we could get a bit of sleep before starting in again. Instead, we went outside and started a snowball fight. When we got finished with that, we decided, still drunk, to make a snowman. Not just any snowman, but a giant of a snowman. Well, the bottom part wound up being four foot high and four foot around. The next part was almost as big, and the head was about two foot i diametter. We put in one of those pylons for the nose. Then we colored in two of those pot pie tins dark black and put them where the eyes go. Then one of our friends got a not so bright idea of putting something on the snowman that would remind people of a certain male appendage. This was around 6 am, which i sill dark in December. We went back in the house and fell asleep. We were woken back up around 8:30 am by a loud knocking at the door. It was the police, who had showed up because there were a bunch of complaints about the snowman in the front yard. They told us about the complaints and said we had to destroy the snowman because it was, in their words, "obsene." So needless to say, we wound up destroying a masterpiece, but not before we took a bunch of polaroids of it.

top topics

join