It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bio-Attack tour, next stop: California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
"Will Dictator Bush, via Carlyle Group owned CSX Transport, stage a bio-accident in California, prior to s-election 2004? Such an event would set the stage for Schwarzenegger and Bush to appear as strong 'leaders' and Bush would be able to pour millions into California. The last leg of the California coup could be handled by the electronic 'voting' machines. There are NO verifiable paper trails in California until 2006.

I saw this as a side note to some recent comments made by Govenor Terminator, and the "perfect storm" possibilities are so, well, perfect that it rises high in the probability scale.

Think about this:
- California is suffering from the same ideology driven economics that has been tanking the Nation for the last 3 years - big infusions of Fed money are critical

- Arnold is a paper tiger, and though Californians are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier ( it's a Coast thang! NY rules! ), they have started to realize that after waking up from Recall Mania.

- Bush & Arnold need anything & everything they can get to make them appear competent. As Bush willfully took the life line of 9/11 to pull himself up out of his tanking presidency, another such circumstance would be just what the doctor ( Karl Rove) ordered; with Arnold in the role of Guiliani this time.

Too many electoral votes at stake there, electronic voting without a paper trail AND an usnsuspect vendor won't be moved on until 2006 and Arnie already saying that "Bush can carry California in November if he does more to help the state".........sorry Golden Staters, it's your turn to be the living embodiment of the Orwell & Operation Northwoods scripts.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well the only suffering that we have had to put with is now gone.(Davis)

Right now Arnold and our state controller(a democrat) are trying to work together and get some new bills passed. I just heard about them,so I have no info on them yet. But it is a nice change of pace to see republicans and democrats working together.
I think our state will be doing much better in the near future. Arnold repealed the car tax, the immigrant drivers licience,has not raised any taxes. He has raised the fee to state parks.(like Yosmite)

Of course you are a New Yorker and would not know any of this. I swear you guy's live in a box.(its a west coast,east coast thing.)

But I will run this by you. What do you think about an admendment to the constitution that will let foreigners become president? That was on the front page of the morning paper. Bush may help to try and pass it.
I will try to find a link to the story.

Here is the link............
www.mercurynews.com...

Also I mis read.....It was talking about Bush coming to CA not backing the idea for a new admendment. At least not yet.

[Edited on 2/23/2004 by nyeff]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
They could use the Black Death without making it too obvious. It sometimes appears naturally in the USA.

Plague is found in some semi-arid areas in Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa, South America, and North America. In the United States, most cases in humans occur in two regions: 1) northern New Mexico, northern Arizona, and southern Colorado, and 2) California, southern Oregon, and far western Nevada.
Plague

Feck ! - I live in Oregon ... time to sod off to Alaska I think !

join