It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see ghosts but...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've been able to see ghosts since I was little but am beginning to doubt everything. I have always been really terriffied of it and slept in parents room for years. It has really affected me to this day I am really anxious, jumpy and constantly looking over my shoulder. Noone used to believe me when I confided in them and they used to tell me I imagined it/ watch to many films. If I did confide in someone I would later always regret it and feel embarrised and stupid about it and start avoiding the person.

A few months ago I got this feeling of someone charging at me and screaming at me. I also kept seeing a really tall women in my hallway upstairs. She would appear out of nowhere infront of me and glare down at me but I could not reconise the face.

I went to see a medium (- I didn't tell the medium ANYTHING about being able to ghosts etc or about my life) and she told me she could see a really tall women looking down at me like the one I have been seeing, she told me it was my nan trying to frighten me. (my nan used to be a complete ***** and hated me so don't tell me a loved one wouldn't do that etc)

The medium then told me she would not bother me again aslong as I do not talk about her. That night I told my mum about it- Then all of a sudden I could not breathe and felt as though I was having a heart attack and as if I was sinking through the floor. I began to cry. My dog ran out the house and to the bottom of our paddock. My mum jumped of her seat to comfort me and when she went to hold my hand somebody pinched me and I looked at the doorway and my nan was there. After that I my legs were numb and I had pins and needles for a while.

A week later we got another medium in our house to get rid of negitive energy or something and she told me there is a women in the family room crying by a chair (where I got pinched and saw my nan that night)

Since then (about 5 months ago) I do not see ghosts any more . As time goes on I find it harder and harder to accept what I claim to have seen and begin to think I imagined everything I have seen during my life

Although I am scarred of seeing ghosts, now that I can't see them I really miss being able to and I don't know what to do about it.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If you do have the 3rd eye, and can see ghosts, like I believe that some people are born with this gift or curse. I have heard rumors, that meditation or something can shut your 3rd eye. I've also heard rumors, that with today's medication, you can medicate yourself to the point where you won't see these things, if they are real or just in your head. I would not recommend the later as it may cause more trouble then help. The best thing to do is follow the advice of that medium, and either ignore them, or go find a priest or a pastor or whatever religion you are and get your house blessed. I would recommend you start wearing a religion item as well. Like a cross, or for the Chinese we wear jade. These items hopefully will help keep these ghosts at bay.

new topics

join