It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Cheney betting on Economic Collapse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Cheney has dumped another (estimated) $10 to $25 million in a European bond fund which tells us that he is counting on a steadily weakening dollar. So, while working class Americans are loosing ground to inflation and rising energy costs, Darth Cheney will be enhancing his wealth in “Old Europe”. As Blackburn sagely notes, “Not all ‘bad news’ is bad for everybody.”

This should put to rest once and for all the foolish notion that the “Bush Economic Plan” is anything more than a scam aimed at looting the public till. The whole deal is intended to shift the nation's wealth from one class to another. It’s also clear that Bush-Cheney couldn’t have carried this off without the tacit approval of the thieves at the Federal Reserve who engineered the low-interest rate boondoggle to put the American people to sleep while they picked their pockets.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Ya this thug is taken his WAR PROFITS and is going to

invest in Europe money markets and you and I can rot

as far as he is concern.
If he is getting his money out of the country then I

beleive that he is makeing a strong statement that

things WILL be getting bad.
VERY BAD!!
So what are we to do, start taken our money out of

our investments like OUR Governments is doing!
Sneeky arent they.
I have to say Cheney is really a piece of work.
The more I learn about what Bush and Cheney are up

to, the MADDER I get!
So Iam posting this story for all to see.
And to warn you all to think about moveing your investments where its safe.
They know its coming and they are going to leave us holding the bag.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ye, I read that article today. It would seem the cheneyator has hedged his 25 mil to deflect a us economy meltdown. I would have expected nothing less.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I heard there was a bill in the house judiciary for Dick Cheney to be impeached and charged with 9-11. Is this true? If so I'm in full support of it. If this guy is really as bad as he's made out to be.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One
I heard there was a bill in the house judiciary for Dick Cheney to be impeached and charged with 9-11. Is this true? If so I'm in full support of it. If this guy is really as bad as he's made out to be.

Can you find some information on this, or did I miss the sarcasm smiley?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Cheney has dumped another (estimated) $10 to $25 million in a European bond fund which tells us that he is counting on a steadily weakening dollar.

If this story is true - and I would not doubt it... Then it's too late. He would not make a move like this if he did not see immanent collapse.

Think about it. This move was the smoking gun. This move will be seen and just the questions we are asking would come up anytime he might make this move...

And you know he's smart enough to know these questions would come up...

And unless he somehow magically pulls an amazingly glib explanation out of where HIS sun just might shine...

His move means it doesn't matter if he shows his hand, because he knows he won.

Unless... This is just a chunk of his wealth that he's moving now, but knows that with his control of the media, the topic of the day will move on.

So... What can we do about it? I surely hope there IS a bill to impeach him, but I think it is too late.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Impeachment is off the table!
The Government, Congress are to corrupt to Impeach
Some Congressmen have tried but Bush & cheney always find the dirt on the ones trying to impeach them, and they have to drop the impeachment.

Its not going to happened they hold the power of dirt on everyone.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NwestJagsfan

Can you find some information on this, or did I miss the sarcasm smiley?

It's an HR bill. I'm serious. I heard about it when I went for a free screening for a movie called "Zeitgeist", you folks may have heard of it. They didn't mention it in the movie but somebody there in the theater mentioned it while they all had a discussion over it.

Zeitgeist was one of the few movies I've seen about this kind of stuff. I still find it hard to believe.

I felt like getting up and asking the guy who was sponsoring the film during the discussion "What are the odds I'm going to go home tonight and I wake up tomorrow morning and the feds will be at my door?"

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Mortgage Terror is here, people a talking about the war can't be won.

Are the masses wising up.

But what can they do.

Tear down the Bear Sterns building brick by brick.

Expect more hardship laid upon the masses, its the elite way to do things.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken, I remember a bill being passed surreptitiously garnering immunity to all w administration regarding potential lawsuits for high crimes and treason.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Has Cheney finished his new home/palace in Dubai? Maybe he'll leave early...

But I doubt he will leave until he realises that ordinary U.S. Citizens are ready to do his ilk grievous harm...

PLAN OF ACTION ... if I were a U.S. citizen:

(1) Congress would federalise the 12 largest Foundations in the USA, and then distribute all the moneys equally to every citizen of the USA. I'm speaking of the Rockefeller Foundation and the like. As for the elite families that live off these foundations ... they can take a hike back to Old Europe or new digs in Dubai...

(2) Congress would abolish the Fed immediately.

(3) Convert all dollars outside of the USA to redbacks and keep the greenbacks at home (following the two-tiered currency plan used effectively by the Japanese and others).

(4) Immediately back the U.S. Dollar with precious metals for the greenback currency.

(5) Demand the resignation of everyone in the Executive Branch.

(6) Demand the resignations of Reid and Pelosi in the Legislative.

(7) Call on every County (and Parish in Louisiana) to organise and muster a local militia.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Impeachment is off the table!
The Government, Congress are to corrupt to Impeach
Some Congressmen have tried but Bush & cheney always find the dirt on the ones trying to impeach them, and they have to drop the impeachment.

Its not going to happened they hold the power of dirt on everyone.

Well... If enough citizens call for impeachment there is a chance... Still, I don't think we can do anything. I think it's too late. I was suggesting we make the call in September of 2001.

No one was listening back then. Now... It's too late.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It's an HR bill. I'm serious. I heard about it when I went for a free screening for a movie called "Zeitgeist", you folks may have heard of it. They didn't mention it in the movie but somebody there in the theater mentioned it while they all had a discussion over it.

I hope there is a bill. I am writing to my reps. All of them. I am going to say (copy and paste at will):

As a citizen of the United States of America, I am concerned. I have watched the Bush/Cheney administration and their behavior, and have felt something was wrong early on.

Today I learned that all of Cheney's money is hedged against a glorious outlook for the average Joe. (Joe, Jane, juniorette.) Halfish is in Europe. The rest is hedged against inflation and the decline of the Dollar.

This tells me much.

This gives me a reason to call for the impeachment of both Bush and Cheney.

I won't go into how much of the 9/11 conspiracy I think these two, and others, for sure, I personally think they were involved in. But it is clear that 9/11 was better for these "leaders" than for the bulk of our nation.

And that just doesn't seem like the kind of "leaders" I want for my country.

Thank you, and I look forward to many of you together taking me and my views into a discussion. With luck, you will represent me.

Sincerely,

[my name]

So. There you have it. That's what I'm going to write. Add, take away, but I do hope you, too, will write.

(Email is ok!)

[edit on 3/28/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

We didnt know in 2001 how bad the Bush regime would be, to fool us into a war.
It is to late you are right.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I read at least 2 or 3 years ago that Dick Cheney had millions of dollars in European currency as if he was expecting the value of the dollar to go down. Therefore I am of the opinion this is just a chunk of his change in this story here and nothing that new since he's had money in European currency for years now. How ethical it is for the vice president to invest money expecting the value of our currency to go down may be a different story. Meanwhile I read our President has a very green ranch meaning solar power and lots of green things all over. I'm wondering if that has a hidden implication as well.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Yet it makes sense, if the US Dollar was worthless the Amero would be an amazing savior, right?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

We didnt know in 2001 how bad the Bush regime would be, to fool us into a war.
It is to late you are right.

Some of us didn't know. The 2000 elections were a warning bell. When 9/11 happened, I knew it was an inside job. But trying to suggest that to virtually everyone else was a sure fire way of starting an ugly argument.

So most people didn't see the threat in 2001. But not all.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I read at least 2 or 3 years ago that Dick Cheney had millions of dollars in European currency as if he was expecting the value of the dollar to go down.

your quite correct... and if you look at the date of the article the OP links to

~you'll see this is dated material from July 4th, 2006~

the allegation that Cheney has a $25 million stake in a European Bond Fund does not register .... As,

i believe the Law requires our Elected Officials like the Pres & VP
to put their portfolios into Blind Trusts, so there won't be any influence over the policies their administrations undertake.

We know Cheney's retirement income package from Halliburton has been temp. suspended, at least while he is in the VP office.
& i can't really connect how a European bond fund deals with the USD value... i thought that was in the FOREX, where money trading rates are done daily!

If He's still somehow invested in the Pound, he's gonna be in a world of hurt soon, because the British real-estate & housing overpricing are way beyond what is being lost in the USA's housing bubble burst of up to 40%
so too are the German banks way under, and a serious devaluation of the Euro will soon begin a soon as the German banks fess up to their actual losses/writedowns.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Cheney betting on economic collapse ?

well there is still another angle to be explored a little...

Last week Cheney made his middle east & Saudi Arabia trip,
it seems that the Saudis finally published a public-service-announcement
type of warning after the Cheney' meetings behind closed doors.

An article aimed for the local people of the Saudi kingdom warns of
"Sudden Nuclear Hazards"....

see: www.chris-floyd.com...

Is there an attack on Irans nuke facilities being prepared for around April 7th at the New-Moon, when night vision equip. and stealth technology can be utilized to the max ?

or is a false-flag operation being hatched, with insurgents in a Saudi oil field attack to set off a radioactive device...??

The result is oil distribution being severely hampered, for an extended period...

with the terrorist intention to bring about a reaction that the Saudi and all Gulf States should cease all petro-dollar trade with clear-cut, and direct linkage to the USA.

Which effectively brings the U$D to around pennies in value in most world markets. the USDS & he coalition actually become pariah states in the eyes of most of the M.E.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Cheney betting on economic collapse ?

well there is still another angle to be explored a little...

Which effectively brings the U$D to around pennies in value in most world markets. the USDS & he coalition actually become pariah states in the eyes of most of the M.E.

Hmmmm. I would have quoted you fully, because I see it all as a good analysis. But this last is a very important point. Yes, we are on a very swiftly sinking ship. It may appear merely listing at the moment, but the cannon ball is inescapably headed right for our bow.

And I'm thinking Cheney is betting on economic collapse.

new topics

top topics

join