It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of Dollar Hegemony - The petro backed dollar is worthless (9/11 in a nutshell)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
First of all I had to look up what Hegemony ment:

Hegemony: leadership or predominant influence exercised by one nation over others, as in a confederation.

Here is an interesting speech by Ron Paul about the history of the dollars value. Starts out kind of slow, but there is some good information here. Skip past the first 2 minutes as there is some dimwit speaking about something stupid. But it gets good after that.

video.google.com...

In 1973 the french made a run on the US' gold reserves and Nixen fixed the dollars value to oil instead of gold, as he was told to do. During this time period we knew that oil was a non-renewable depleatable resource and we made a pact with the Saudi royal family that we would defend them to the death if/when oil looked like it was running out (Like today).

My own input below:

Co-incidently (Not) the world trade centers were, built just before this period, by the Rockefellers. The same achitect (Minoru Yamasaki) who designed the Saudi air terminal in Dhahran for the Saudi royal family also designed the world trade centers in New York for the Rockefellers.

Dr. M. King Hubbert announced in 1956 that world oil production would peak around the year 2,000. How about the year 2001, (9/11) how's that sound? Let's ask the wahhabists in Iraq/Iran how that fits in with thier calander shall we? You know the same wahhabists that were seen dancing around in a circle after 9/11.

Of course, the CIA is not stupid. Not only do they know the history, but they actually facillitated the attacks as it furthers the goals of the Federal Reserve's program of a New World Order which will rule the world from the new temple mount in Dubai right after jerusalem is destroyed.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Of course, the CIA is not stupid. Not only do they know the history, but they actually facillitated the attacks as it furthers the goals of the Federal Reserve's program of a New World Order which will rule the world from the new temple mount in Dubai right after jerusalem is destroyed.

Interesting you brought up Dubai. Halliburton has intentions of moving their headquarters there. May be they are a big part of that plan if true.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
interesting post, i like this topic

first i see a possibility of a short lived deflation hitting, this could be deep and swift

this would temp. boost the dollar's value but this would be a time to buy things like hard assets metals, real estate again, even cheap stocks at their LOWS (blue chips that may by nwo type organizations)

after this buying opportunity the nations would sacrifice their currency's (doing what ever it takes to devalue them to pay off liabilites) this could lead to what's called a crack up boom. This would destory the retirements accumulated by savers, i think this type of action is about 3 years away.

U.S job situation doesn't look well and getting sicker, uncle sam better call the good dr (kevorkian that is) gov't labor camps and alternative energy gov't jobs look to be on the rise as economic distress heightens from now till 2011.

surely a war is on the way.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Heh. War is already here. There won't be a stock market to buy cheap stock at. Real estate will likely become an ownership by gun sort of thing. And metal will be the main commodity. Junk silver (old, circulated silver dimes and quarters, mainly - 50 centers thrown in, too) will be used in a lot of bartering deals.

Unless we can get free energy... What is the likelihood of that?

Anyway, it will be ugly. There is one salvation.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Real estate will likely become an ownership by gun sort of thing. And metal will be the main commodity. Junk silver (old, circulated silver dimes and quarters, mainly - 50 centers thrown in, too) will be used in a lot of bartering deals.

I'm wondering what they intend on tieing the new world currency to for reserve value after the oil wells run dry. Right now it looks like nothing. There is not enough gold in the world to meet the demand to switch back to a gold standard.

So if there is no gold on reserve in Fort Knox and there is no oil on reserve in the ground what on earth do they have in mind to represent value for a currency?

The current run on the federal reserve looks like one last hurrah before the vault is empty. They spread money around to police and fire agencies nationwide for equipment expenditures, like they expect civilzation to fall apart. They are subsidizing big oil for new exploration. They are keeping Iraqi oil in the ground, as a strategic oil reserve.

They are training mercenaries for hire in Iraq. Bush has purchased a big ranch in South America, big enough and remote enough (High enough to avoid rising sea levels) to hide out with a nice sized mercenary army. I think Bush might be hedging his bets.

After the oil wells dry up I don't think they have a plan to tie the new world currency to anything of value.

I think thier plan is to do something big. Spark a war big enough to engulf Israel, and bring about the rise of the anti-christ who will usher in a new era of world peace. I think there is going to be a change in world wide conciousness in 2012. After all of the worlds currencies become worthless, environmental changes wreak global havock and war ravenges the globe the worlds people will beg for a world government.

The question people should be asking themselves is not if interest rates are going to go up or down, but rather if they have enough food, ammunition and bibles to go around.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Real estate will likely become an ownership by gun sort of thing. And metal will be the main commodity. Junk silver (old, circulated silver dimes and quarters, mainly - 50 centers thrown in, too) will be used in a lot of bartering deals.

I'm wondering what they intend on tieing the new world currency to for reserve value after the oil wells run dry. Right now it looks like nothing. There is not enough gold in the world to meet the demand to switch back to a gold standard.

This is a good question. It may be nothing that they're planning to use. Depending on the source you ask, we may most of us be dead by 2013, and so nothing would be needed. If we go on, things will be different. And depending on whether we can get free energy for all, money will not be needed in society. (Ever notice that "currency" has the same root as "current" - as in electrical current?)

So, because of all the variables that might contribute to the future state of the human Universe, it's difficult to say what will transpire.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

And depending on whether we can get free energy for all, money will not be needed in society.

They are surpressing free energy because they haven't figured out how to make money off of it yet. They will only allow free energy to be released as a last resort to ensure thier own survival.

You think they are altruistic, I think they are a$$holes.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

And depending on whether we can get free energy for all, money will not be needed in society.

They are surpressing free energy because they haven't figured out how to make money off of it yet. They will only allow free energy to be released as a last resort to ensure thier own survival.

You think they are altruistic, I think they are a$$holes.

They??? Altruistic???? Not even! It is up to us to make this happen for us. Research Wilhelm Reich, Viktor Schauberger, Royal Rife, Nikola Tesla, the Joe Cell, Zero Point (Dark) Energy, Tom Bearden, and anything else you can find. Buy any books you find on these subjects, or borrow them from your library (if they have them).

I have built a healing apparatus with one of Reich's designs. It was cheap and simple, and seems to work. I can feel the "cold" flow of Energy that this device produces. I can see how it makes my psoriasis better. I can observe how much better injuries feel and heal. So I know something is there to be found.

Yes, they are suppressing free energy, because if we had it, we could not be controlled. We could build heaven on earth. We could have houses in the sky. We could do as we pleased with no work required. Sure, we could work at something if we wanted to. But we would not have to.

Money would be useless. And everyone's standard of living will be elevated to that of the Elite. Everyone who wants to partake may. No one will have to.

Of course, if money has no function, They will lose their status. They will not be "better" than the rest of us. They will not control us. They will lose their position as a power in society. And that's why they hide it from us.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Interesting you brought up Dubai. Halliburton has intentions of moving their headquarters there. May be they are a big part of that plan if true.

Oh ! Our man (Flint) Cheney again....This is the back door Biography of Dick Cheney, that same misfit who was playing norad games in the sky, on that fatal day of 9/11.

This is the story of Dick Cheney's vision of America. But he has selective vision.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

top topics

join